Nov 13th Detail Written/Video Update

smitra110 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Episode begins where it left off yesterday with the little Ganga talking to the stars telling them to shine bright on her father. They show her rubbing her nose and simultaneously show JW rubbing his nose. Okaay the madeover Mr Walia does make his appearance( not too impressed. somehow looking like a stuffed shirt to me). The media is going wild clicking pix galore and he's standing there impassively. Adi comes and asks him what he's doing. They turn away from the press and Adi tells Jai that one more company, one more takeover. JW tells Adi that it feels so good to take from other people Adi tells him that he's become one of the biggest tycoons but Jai cuts him off with a " What's the big deal??" being the biggest industrialist. Adi asks him when he will stop and Jai  says when the world comes to a stop. Adi requests him to be merciful to the man who's business he's about to take over as he has a family. Jw says that JW has stopped being kind and merciful to people. Nothing matters to him anymore as its all business.

There's a Diwali card party happening at WM. Rano/ Raashi/ Purva/ Daadi are sitting together looking uncomfortable. JW enters with a cigar flanked by two henchmen. There's a lull in the party as everyone looks scared to see him. Jai with a thoroughly disinterested expression tells them to carry on. Adi asks him why everyone is so afraid of him. Jai tells him that some are born to rule, others to be slaves. He points to the guests and says that all these are his slaves, here to curry favour with him. Adi reminds him that they are his guests but Jai tells him that one can only be a guest when you are prepared to be a host and even though his party is attended by the who's who, he has no interest in playing host to these people.They have as much importance as does the furniture at the party. The sidekick comes and tells him that the man has come. JW excuses himself while Adi smiles lamely at the guests.

Scene shifts to a room where the man who's company JW is taking over has fallen at his feet. JW tells him that many years ago he'd told someone (reference to the first meeting of JB) that he didn't like people falling at his feet as they tend to yank the ground from under you. The man says that I'll be on the streets and Jai asks him whether he was flying in the sky all these days. The man begs him to leave his company alone as he needs his company to support his family. His wife, his daughter of marriageable age, his son's studies-- he loves his family a lot. Jai shushes him and tells him that he'd thought that he'll take over the company the following week but now he'll save the man the torture and take it over immediately. Since he fears losing his family , JW will give him the lesser pain first, losing the company. He tells the man that you made a mistake mentioning your family, if you'd told me you need the money to party I might've considered. Once the company is gone, you will have no family and once there is no family you will have no tension. The man curses him saying that Jai's home will also break apart. Jai tells him he has no home, only houses and houses can be rebuilt.

An MC comes and announcec that the party is being hosted by Jigz in honour of her new charity and since she's in London the party is being presided over by Karuna. Karuna makes a grand entry(Yaawwwnnn). She tells the crowd that she won't bore them with speeches and urges them to celebrate. An item number, Bhoomi of Kyunki dances to " Kaisi Paheli"(Parineeta). WM gang and JW looking bored. Karuna wishes JW A Happy Diwali but JW snubs her telling her not to get too excited as he's only here for business. She tells him that several high stake card games are on and asks him to join but JW tells her he doesn't play cards as he doesn't believe in luck, only in himself. Karuna then goes to the WM gang and waves some money around them. She tells them that Jigz had given her instructions to nazar utaro her Jai Bhaiya and give the money to the beggars. She holds out the money to them and tells them not to feel bad, she'll keep the money with her for Daadi's son to use during her funeral. Daadi is shocked to see a guest keeping a used plate in front of Laxmiji's murti but Karuna tells her that no matter how much Daadi prays to Laxmi, Laxmi is firmly in Jigz control and will never return to you. She tells Dadi to apologise and says sorry on her behalf to the guest. She then taunts Dadi for coming badly dressed to the party and tells her that she should have at least dyed her hair, borowing money if required.

In front of Jigz photo a glass of champagne is poured and Jigz(only profile is shown) dripping jewellery picks up. Karuna congatulates her on her total control over WM for the past 5 years a control that Bani had usurped from her. Jigz replies that for her life is a game of chess and people are pawns. She is in London for 10 days to see if her control is supreme even from a distance. Karuna is holding fort in her absence. Never again will 3 rain drenched girls from Mt Abu snatch my kingdom away from me. A women needs to know not only kitchen politics but also machinations All the members of WM fear her and it is this fear that subjugates them and keeps them in her control. Laxmi puja cannot be held becoz no pandit is there who can do puja to Jigz.

Party is on and a couple is dancing to "Suna Suna". JW looks disturbed as he remembers moments spent with Bani followed by flashes of Bani/Daksh moments. Karuna comes and insists on a toast. She picks up a glass of champagne and proposes a toast to JW's 300th company acquisition. She also proposes a toast to JW's wife and Meera enters dressed in sari and mangalsutra. Episode ends.

1. Sorry gals but this version of JW leaves me cold.

2. The guy doesn't waste any time does he-- off with the old and on with the new.😡

3. If no marriage rituals(with slokas) are shown then something is amiss. BTW JW looked totally disinterested in new wife.

Somali

Brief Update By Henna786
Nov 13th Brief/Video Update

Video Update By Asifsp
Kasamh Se 13th Nov InD Video- Online

Edited by *Piku* - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

555W59 thumbnail
I am so sorry you have to sit through this crap for us. You do such a wonderful job.   Thanks
uvita thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
disinterested or not he is married...No JB no KS for me...creatives can take this track and do whatever they feel like as of now i am ready to quit watching the show...with the promos there was hope of Ganga reuniting JB but the promos are fake and i do not like this storyline...there is no more hope for me
smiles_uk thumbnail
cod be just a contract marriage
resh2000 thumbnail

i am the first one to thank you.
gr8 update

Edited by *Piku* - 16 years ago
milkey007 thumbnail
thanks
JW is not intrested in his new wife but marriage to marriage hai na and just wait now they will show how will jai fall for her new wife
uvita thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so true, now they will want to show him falling for his other wife...idiotic...better to leave then watch this track taking place

Looks like the innocent child (Ganga) will not be able to reunite her parents together again....poor thing will just have to live with the fact that her parents are going to separate
Edited by uvita - 16 years ago
sangitadas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks PP for updating a crappy episode.

What rubbish!!! We are all wasting time over a trck written by the Maayi herself.

Maybe thats where the freshness factor comes in. 🤢
kabee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx for update 😃
jw got married with meera 😡
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sab kuch badal gaya,par ''suna suna'' still has its position 😆 ....

thnx 4 the update... 😃