Frequent Posters

Neha.K. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
thnx 4 the update...   ðŸ˜›
dhruvie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update! I admire you for sitting thru this drag show and updating all of us promptly!

So its JM now, huh no marriage rituals shown..no divorce with Bani..just another decked-up wife!

Anyway, who cares anymore!! They killed two innocent kids, made him remarry and have another Mrs. Walia.. they are taking it too far I say!! 😡 🤢 (not that I care anymore, but when I think of the earlier..distant golden days...................... 😭 )
shalini.mani thumbnail
wat a crapy episode...! thanz for having patience to sit through the episode n write it for us...!

Sorry to sa, JW looked better before...n he being khadoos then was a million times better compared to wat they are showing now....

thankz a ton...!

Niroo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg meera..
cant be married to jai.
that is just stupid..
i thought.. that..
ekta was trying to increase her.. TRPS
by.. getting jai and bani together..
like she did.. before.. when massi.. arrived.. for the first time...
i am reallie.. upset.. now
popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Guys I enjoyed todays episode karuna irritated the hell out of me but i totally loved Jai... He rocked he excuded the power that he had in the beginning of the show. He is cold and heartless and he portrayed that really welll... him and meera have no relationship.. i wonder if they are actually married coz he didnt even turn to look at her... nor did he bother introducing her to anyone. He remembered Bani when suna suna came soo obvious he still loves her he only feels she betrayed him... as they say love and hate are two sides to the same coin.
He will return to Bani give things a chance we write it off soo fast.. lets give the new team a chance maybe this could work well... Bani will come back... i dont know why im sooo positive about it but i do feel it will happen... there would be no sense in getting such a good actress for Ganga if she had nothing to do. She will reunite her parents I just feel it.
premdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks smitra for the update.... hate jai.. why did he get married when he doesn't believe in love & relationships.... 😡 😡
monri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
really a crappy episode.. can't believe that there is no more JB and its JM 😡
uvita thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well i do not know about u but i refuse to watch Jai and Meera instead i will just quit watching it
pinkdiamond thumbnail
O god this is terrible 😡 😡
sharala thumbnail
this is total crap....
J remarried?...what a joke!
i really don't want to see Bani and him together again..
this time around i hope the creators keep them in their separate lives..their daughter being their only link!
B should eventually get married to Daksh..then KS should come to an end!..never to resurrect!!