Frequent Posters

thambu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago
Hey buddy Medha 😊

Thankzzz for your answers for my questions 😊

here's your pizza and coke enjoy πŸ˜‰

I think this is sufficient for you since you are in diet πŸ˜†

but don't worry if you want more of this I am ready to give you more....so ask me without any hesitation.
thambu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
okie here's some more questions MedhaπŸ˜‰
hope you wont mind answering it

1...Do you know cooking? if yes what all you can cook?

2...Do you know driving...? if yes which car you drive?

3...Do you know swimming? if yes how would you swim I mean do you wear a swim suit or you just swim in your clothes?

4...Do you know skating? if yes how's it with one leg skate or on both legs skates?

5...Do you know cycling? πŸ˜†

6...Did you ever have a ride on a horse or a camel ? if yes how was it ? enjoyable or horrible?😳
Edited by thameem - 16 years ago
ELAS101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: thameem

okie here's some more questions MedhaπŸ˜‰
hope you wont mind answering it No, your questions are always interesting!!

1...Do you know cooking? if yes what all you can cook? I know cooking, but I really can't cook well at all! I  can make rice, parathas, pav bajhi...ect.

2...Do you know driving...? if yes which car you drive? I drive a car from honda

3...Do you know swimming? if yes how would you swim I mean do you wear a swim suit or you just swim in your clothes? I can swim, and I wear a swimming suit (I think most people do when they are swimmingπŸ˜†)

4...Do you know skating? if yes how's it with one leg skate or on both legs skates? Yeah I do know how to skate! but only normal skating..I don't know how to ice skate. And I wear both skates!!πŸ˜†

5...Do you know cycling? πŸ˜† Yes! who doesn't

6...Did you ever have a ride on a horse or a camel ? if yes how was it ? enjoyable or horrible?😳 I have been on a horse a few times and really loved it, and recently I sat on a camel when we came to India, but the camel wasn't very comfortable. Have you ever ridden a camel or horse?

Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Adi''s_GirL thumbnail
Thanks for all the wonderful replies Medha! I'm sure a lot of members got to know a lot about you and you got to know a lot about the other members of MC! Hope you enjoyed being grilled!

Next Musician of the Week should be up soon! πŸ˜‰