Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

πŸ€— Billo... I don't think I'd be wrong if I'd say this is one of your finest works... hands down. Joh kuch log ek paanch kitaabon mein nahin kar paate, woh aap ek panne mein kaise likh gaye?... From a critical reader's perspective, I can find mistakes... but seriously, the mistakes totally are nothing compared to the positive flow. Just loved the setting of the subway stations... the hurry... the race to make it somewhere... but time catching up... The way you warped the "race" concept was mind-blowing. Loved the pace, the uncertainty... I already have a concept in mind, having to do with the "race" part as I told you that I was thinking of writing something... but you took a different angle to it, and did great justice. Thank you so much for this wonderful read. You're an entertainer Di! πŸ‘πŸ‘ Take a bow woman...

Cheers,

dc

Catwoman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: desi chic

πŸ€— Billo... I don't think I'd be wrong if I'd say this is one of your finest works... hands down. Joh kuch log ek paanch kitaabon mein nahin kar paate, woh aap ek panne mein kaise likh gaye?... From a critical reader's perspective, I can find mistakes... but seriously, the mistakes totally are nothing compared to the positive flow. Just loved the setting of the subway stations... the hurry... the race to make it somewhere... but time catching up... The way you warped the "race" concept was mind-blowing. Loved the pace, the uncertainty... I already have a concept in mind, having to do with the "race" part as I told you that I was thinking of writing something... but you took a different angle to it, and did great justice. Thank you so much for this wonderful read. You're an entertainer Di! πŸ‘πŸ‘ Take a bow woman...

Cheers,

dc

DC u make me laugh this was a rush job on the train in 40 min🀣🀣🀣to go before i reached brum...i had alot of concepts but i think the subway suited it... as Londoners are always rushing to get the tube and i thought hmm this will suit the concept... this ff is flawed in so many places πŸ˜•.... i dont feel i captured the races and rush properly......

Cheers

Kat

Edited by Catwoman - 16 years ago
premdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ohhhhhhhhhhh such a sweet & cute short story... love u for that.... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
seasplash thumbnail
hey this was such a gr8888 story and tht too in just one page
i just loved it πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Catwoman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lol OMG u serious? πŸ˜•   i just read it and the grammer is wakKKKKKK!! .... 😭 πŸ˜† i wrote it on the train back home when i finished of the mintues to the meeting and replied to my emails... It was a challenge by DC

Cheers guys
Kat 😳