Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tsamhita thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
haha!love it hun...lagta hai DC ka danda tumhe bahut acha laga isliye jali update kiya!!! loved it!!!!! briliant!!! so happy pranay is dead! πŸ˜† that makes way for Adi 😳 πŸ˜†
xspyrox thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow!!!!! i loved it... plz continue soooooooon 😳
Pretz thumbnail
WOW

Dat is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
& u killed Pranay in the 1st chapter πŸ˜ƒ u ought to be congratulated for dat πŸ‘
...hmmm its got me thinkin then assuming Pranay and Mets got hitched would Adi have alrady fallen for Mets or will he now ❓& why the leap for πŸ€”
Well da only way to find out is wait for the nxt part πŸ˜‰

Cheers
Preetz

sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
angelic_shaz: thnx alot 😳
puremagic: It is the first time ever that Im writing anything like this. ........Thnx alot😳 Oh n still waiting for you to update! πŸ˜†
rachu: thnx sweety 😳
mtbenjamin: thnx 😳 No that's not horrible at all.Even Im happy that he's dead πŸ˜† thnx
Robin,Insanity,Sam,kggkrocks: thnx alot😳
Pretz: πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I accept ur heartfelt congrats.
Dont worry u'll find out the answers to your questions soon enough
Thnx alot every! πŸ€— Will post the next chapter tonight
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Here's the second part.This chapter and the next will be kind of summarizing what has been happening since 6 years.Sorry if any1 gets bored but since so much time has passed a brief has to be given or it will get confusing later.

Chapter 2

Maithili was about to step inside her house when she heard someone calling her name.Turning around she saw Parvati walking towards her.Smiling,she went forward and hugged her.
"Morning Mamma."
" Good morning beta...........how many times have I told you not to go for walks in this weather?",Parvati said with a mock glare.
"I know Mamma but i just cant help myself,I love this weather", Maithili replied looking towards the sky, a soft smile on her face.
"Alright freshen up and come have breakfast with me. Dont eat here alone."
"Yes Mamma............you know I always have my meals with you."
"I know", Parvati replied softly and walked back towards the Aggarwal house.Shaking her head,Maithili stepped inside.Hanging the keys on the wall,she walked to her room to freshen up.
Everyday the same conversation,she thought.
Ever since her grandad had passed away,Maithili had moved back to the outhouse..........a decision which had caused a huge uproar.After Pranay's death it had not been easing living in the Aggarwal house..............Its another thing that it hadnt been easy living there even when he was alive.
Shruti and Sameer had been absolutely livid with her decision..............but had grudgingly understood when she had explained to them how difficult it was to live with Pranay's memories all round her.
A lie.
She couldnt have told them the truth........the truth that she was weighed down with heavy guilt everytime she looked at anyone related to Pranay.Though with time she had learned to deal and live with it.
Convincing Parvati had not been an easy feat.While she had understood Maithili's reason without any explanations,she didnt agree with Maithili staying all alone in the outhouse.
"Do you think I will have any peace of mind knowing that you are staying there all alone?!"
"But I wont be alone.You all are just a few feet away.............Please Mamma, its........its becoming unbearable for me."

After a lot of persistance on Maithili's part,Parvati had finally relented seeing her distress.After everything that had happened she couldnt blame Maithili for wanting to get away.................but even then she made sure Maithili didnt spend much time alone.
Locking the door,Maithili walked briskly towards the mansion-like house,her hair still wet from the shower,the dupatta of her pale green churidar swaying behind her.
Entering she noticed that everyone was already at the table.
"Maithili! Cmon beta,breakfast's getting cold", Shruti called from her seat causing everyone to look up and greet her.
Maithili went and sat on the only empty chair between Parvati and Bharat.Sitting down she noticed that the latter was busy nodding off.
"Good Morning Bharat"........all she received in reply was a grunt.
"How many times have I told this boy to sleep early?", Parvati grumbled."You would think he would change his habits at least now.But no....going to those silly parties everyday,coming late,sleeping late,going late to office........"
Maithili smiled at her,"This is Bharat we are talking about Mamma, he will never change."
"True", Parvati sighed half glaring at Bharat.As if suddenly aware that he was being talked about and glared at,Bharat shook his head to clear his mind from the fog of sleep and started eating his breakfast not wanting to get an earful from his Dadi this early in the morning.
Not feeling very hungry,Maithili looked around at everyone.Sitting opposite her was Pragati,who was giggling at something her husband had just told her.Maithili felt happy for her friend who had finally found bliss with Vishal Kapoor,her husband. Next to Pragati was Gunn,contently eating her breakfast.As Pragati laughed again,Gunn looked her daughter and smiled.
Being a single mother hadnt been easy for her, even with such a big family to support her.Still she hadnt never let anything break her.But there had been a time when she had almost lost all hope.When Pragati's marriage had fallen apart.Pragati's lonliness and despair had been unbearable for Gunn to watch.
All she had wanted was for Pragati to be happy again...........An endeavor which had born fruit only because of Parvati's motivation.She had brought back happiness into Pragati's life by getting her married again.
She looked towards Parvati..........the pillar of this family.She who had always carried the responsiblity of everyone's happiness on her shoulders.
She was everything for Maithili.
Her mother,her protector.Her nurturer,her guide.
The only one who had manged to keep her sane all these years,the only reason why Maithili had managed to not let her despair completely take over her.

She looked at Shruti and Sameer.......whose life now centered only around Chotu....Ishaan.The grief in their lives caused by the loss of one of their sons masked by the their undying love and care for the other.
Suddenly clogged with guilt,she looked down at her plate,the food on it barely touched. Lost in her musings she failed to notice a pair of eyes watching her with concern.

"Maithili.....", Parvati whispered softly bringing her back to the present.
"Ye..........yes Mamma?"
"You havent eaten anything."
"Uhmm, Im....Actually Im not really hungry today."
"Well,at least eat a little."
"No.I dont feel like eating anything."
"Should I get get something else prepared for you?
"No,no.Really Im not hungry at all."
"How about raita? That's your favorite,isnt it?"

You like raita a lot dont you?........the words echoed in her mind.

She realized she had to leave right now before her emotions overtook her.Mumbling an excuse about not feeling well and wanting to rest,she quickly left.

"What happened Mamma? Why did Maithili leave?",Shruti enquired."She didnt even eat anything properly."
"She......she wasnt feeling well so I told her to go rest."

Satisfied yet unaware of the lie Parvati had just told her,Shruti turned back to Sameer.
Looking away from Shruti,Parvati's eyes fell onto Maithili's barely touched plate.
Enough is enough, she thought.I cannot watch her suffer anymore.
Something had to be done.
They always say that bad things come in three's.
First it had been Pragati's marriage falling apart with her husband turning out to be an imposter and a murderer.
Second had been when Chotu had been found.Of course finding Chotu hadnt been a bad thing but what had been painful was the condition he had been found in.........a mentally challenged boy who owed his upbringing to Pallavi.......her long time arch nemesis.
But they werent anymore.........nemeses that is.
Bringing Pragati's and Chotu's life back on track had been comparitively easy.
But for Maithili....no.Nothing was easy there.Easy wasnt something she would relate to Maithili's life.
Too many complications there.
For years she had helplessly watched Maithili withdraw slowly from everyone around her.......and what remained now was just a shell of the lively girl she had once been.
Parvati knew and could see everything.
She could see through all those smiles Maithili gave to make everyone believe she was happy.
................see through all that cheerfulness she showed to make everyone believe she was fine.
................knew that she had not slept peacefully ever since that horrible day.
................knew the reason why she didnt let any get close to her.
................and knew the reason why she had not touched raita for the last six years.
She knew everything.........................things which others didnt.
But they had to change now...................things had to change. 

Edited by sidsk - 16 years ago
maplez13 thumbnail
Love it mate!! Keep going! You're better than you think you are. πŸ˜ƒ As soon as i read the 'You like raita' part, I knew who had said it. Well I hope it was him anyway. πŸ˜•
Hehe, take care.
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

this is one of the best FFs i've ever read./...it's beautifully written,😳

(waitin for the suspense behind the raitaπŸ˜†,hope so it's nt PranayπŸ€’πŸ˜†)

cntinue soon,dear...😳

Edited by ~*~A~*~ - 16 years ago
angelic shaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow awesum!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
dat was well written loved it!!
cnt wait 4 more
continue soon πŸ˜ƒ
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely, Sid! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Wondering what guilty secret made Mets move back to the outhouse...
Pretz thumbnail

Just Loving it!!!!!!!!
You have me completely sucked in πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Your storytelling style is so awesome πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Will eagerly wait for the next part 😳 😳 😳

Chao
Preetz