"Time" AM FF - Pg 49 / 24 Oct - Ch 23

sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello everyone.I have also decided to write an AM fanfic.😳This is the first time I"m writing a fanfic so plz bear with me.Definitely there will be a lot of mistakes.Do comment and feel free to critisize.

About the story : Well this is six years into the future so there are a few things which I'd like to clarify. Few things did not happen like:

* Pranay and Mets never slept together.

*The rape didnt happen.So obviously all the events after the rape dont happen either.

*Also Adi did not confess his love to Maithili.

Rest is almost the same though I will alter the AM scenes slightly.

This fanfic is dedicated to Neetu(desi chic) since it was her beautiful fanfic "Haqeeqat" which inspired me to write my own fanfic😳.....and of course to AM.And if it wasn't her constant threats to hit me with her invisbile danda,I wouldnt even have posted this.πŸ˜† This fanfic is kinda inspired by another story that I had read long back.Dont really remember the name but it was one of the best stories that I have ever read.So.....hope you all like it.......Oh and plz dont use the sig below.Actually its not a sig.Its a banner for this fanfic.And the poem on the banner has NOT been written by me.I suck at poetry.πŸ˜†I just found it somewhere.

Index:

Ch1-Pg1

Ch2-Pg 2

Ch3-Pg4

Ch4-Pg6

Ch5-Pg8

Ch6-P11

Ch7-Pg14

Ch8-Pg17

Ch 9 -Pg 21

Ch 10 - Pg 24 (two parts)

Ch 11- Pg 27

Ch 12- Pg 30

Ch13 - Pg 31

Ch 14- Pg 34

Ch 15 - Pg 28 (two parts) 

Ch 16 - Pg 39

Ch 17 - Pg 41

Ch 18 - Pg 41

Ch 19 - Pg 42

Ch 20 - Pg 42

Ch 21 - Pg 44 (two parts)

Ch 22 - Pg 46

Ch 23 - Pg 49

Chapter One

She opened the door and stepped out into the chilly morning. Stuffing her hands in the pockets of her black woollen coat, she looked around.

It had rained last night as could be made out from the dampness on the ground, the moisture in the air. Looking towards the Aggarwal house, she could make out that everyone was still asleep or she would have seen some of the normal hustle bustle that took place every morning.Sameer Papa talking a short walk on the front lawn.......as he did every morning,Tiny and Bheem irritating the gardener by playing football near his laboriously grown plants.........as they did every morning. Wrapping her scarf around her head, she set off for her morning walk, booted feet clicking softly on the damp ground.

It had gotten considerably colder since the last few days. Everyone had been complaining about it since such winters were uncommon in Mumbai. She didn?t really mind it though. She preferred winters anyway. She liked the peaceful silence and calmness that they brought with them....something which she used to hate a few years back. Summers usually meant happiness and bright days. Words she wouldn?t or rather couldn?t associate with her life.No, her life was like a long, dark winter.

Funny how time changes things...............how time changes people.

She walked at a relaxed pace, a cold breath circling her head. She pulled her arms closer to her body and snuggled her chin within the warm folds of her red and black scarf. She entered the park which she visited every morning.It was still empty except for the old gardener and the watchman. Slowing down she stopped in front of the gardener who smiled at her in greeting.

" Ramu Kaka,aap meri baat kabhi nahi maninge na? Kitni baar aap se kaha hai, itni sardi mein aapko kam nahi karna chahiye".............something she told him everyday. (Ramu kaka you never listen to me. How many times have I told not to work in this cold weather?)

He replied what he told her everytime she asked this question," Beta kaam nahin karunga to paise kahan se aainge? (If I don?t work,then how will I earn money for my livelihood?)

And like always she didn?t know what to say. Smiling softly she extended her right hand which held a blue box towards him.

"Beta tum bhi tho meri baat nahin maanti.Roz mere liye khana laati ho, aadat bigaar di hai meri." (You also never listen to me. Bringing food for me everyday, you have spoiled my habits.)

She waved him goodbye and continued her walk,a few strands of her hair escaping from the scarf and dancing to the light breeze.She went and sat on "her" bench...............hers because she would always sit there reading a book or just watching children play around. Almost everyone who visited the park knew she always sat there, so they would usually sit somewhere else.

This was her favorite part of her whole day. Sitting there, thinking nothing, just enjoying the blissful silence. It was only at this time that her mind would get some peace from her thoughts......her ever present agonizing thoughts.

An hour later, she walked out of the park. Raising her hand, she checked the black watch on her pale wrist. It read 7:30 am. She could now see people up and about,the quiet calm roads now getting busy.She walked towards the flower stall on the side of the road, the lovely fragrance of all the flowers beckoning her.The flower seller handed her a bunch of white lilies.........like he did everyday. Paying the vendor, she turned and walked ahead.

She clutched the flowers close to herself, the pleasant fragrance calming her senses.After walking for another 15 minutes she stopped in front of the cast iron gates of the cemetary.Taking a deep breath, she walked inside, her step graceful, her head bowed. Stopping in front of a tombstone, she knelt. Placing a few lilies atop the grave, she whispered softly," Morning Dadu."

Her day was never complete without talking to him, telling him about what was going with her, how her work was going.........Just like she used to do before he was gone................

After a few minutes,she whispered a soft goodbye and got up, a deep ache in her heart, unshed tears in her eyes.

Weaving in between tombstones she moved towards the far corner of the cemetary.Stopping again in front of a tombstone, this one a dull grey comapared to the pure white of the former, she knelt down and placed the remaining flowers atop the grave. She stared at the words engraved on the stone, an ache in her heart again though not as deep as before.This ache was mixed more with guilt.She bowed her head and muttered a few prayers.

Raising her head and looking at the tombstone again, Maithili got up and walked away, the rays from the now fully risen sun shining behind her on the black engraved words.

PRANAY KAUL

1985-2007

Beloved son,brother and husband.

Do leave your comments😳

Edited by sidsk - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
ONGGG Sidra πŸ‘ Fantablous work πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Do continue, thank god Praney died in the first part 😳
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
V-E-R-Y nice Sid πŸ‘ πŸ‘ You have a knack for expressive writing, an up-till-now-hidden knack, it seems πŸ˜† Kudos to Neetu for treatening to beat it out of you πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thnx so much Jen πŸ€— Ya he did. Dint want him in the story at all.πŸ˜†But of course he will be mentioned now and thenπŸ˜‰
Vas:Really? 😳 thnx πŸ€—
Ya she did kinda beat it out of me πŸ˜† I had just mentioned it to her that Im thinking of writing a ff and well since then she had been quite adamant about it.
Thnx so much guys 😳 Edited by sidsk - 16 years ago
angelic shaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omggg wow amazing!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
love ur beginning πŸ˜ƒ
cnt wait 4 more
continue soon   πŸ˜ƒ
puremagic thumbnail
I can just tell that this is going to be a fantabulous story.

That was beautifully written! A fantastic first chapter, this cant be your first can it?!

And So easy to visualize and picturize!

I look forward to reading more! πŸ˜›
ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
AHH IM LOVING IT, Sidra!! πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ Great style of writting and everything! πŸ‘
mtbenjamin thumbnail
WOW!!! tht was amazing...i absolutely loved the way u described everything....sometimes too much description gets a lil' boring but this was perfect...not too much not too little.. πŸ˜ƒ ...also love the fact that Pranay is dead...wow..tht sounds horrible πŸ˜ƒ ..but neways Gr8 job!!! n plzzz bring Adi into the picture soon 😳 😳 ...thanx..n plzzz continue soon 😊
desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ€— Alas... Siddu ki bachi... pyaase ko paani aakhir naseeb toh huaπŸ˜† Finally. Thank you kindly for the dedication, I'm humbled and honoured. Like I said before, the title is perfect... You get an instant notion of time with the setting as you describe it... About the works, I will say... An endless... free flowing current...

My danda loves you hunni, and will more as we progress... or at least thats the inkling I get from your laziness... Gosh, how long ago did I read this? And you still are on the first part!! Uff... get with the program yaar...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

@Vasu... *bows humbly*... πŸ˜‰

Cheers,

dc

Robin_M thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOW πŸ‘ sidra this is amazing!!!!!!! cant believe what a wonderfull writter you are! and you have been hiding from us all this time!?!
well thank you neetu for getting her to share her creation with us!
it was a sweet first part, the setting, atmosphere you created and the words, all worked so well! im really quite excited to see what you have in store for us! and the suspence, that just makes it all the better! but you know this means that you have to update soon and not keep us waiting too long πŸ˜‰