Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tomiko thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Yuks; you should have told me that before I decided to leave my work to the last minute!πŸ˜†......No worries though....I convinced the teachers that I was having a hard time understanding it and I'll be able to hand it all in tomorrow!πŸ˜‰

Saakshi_fan; thankoo hun!......Will deffo read your FanFics......I'm actually behind on everything at the moment but will make some time for both of them!πŸ˜›

Myra; Hope you got there on time hun!πŸ˜ƒ.......waiting to read your comments!😳

nirv; I'm pakka lazy which means no one would hire me for the show!πŸ˜†......novel's a good idea though; will pay for my chocolates!

jedi; Thanks hun.....but it's always good to recieve some criticism as well so that I know how I can improve my work!πŸ˜›

Tomiko thumbnail

Originally posted by: wazup

let keep away vamp

No vamp at all!.........Just a sweet romantic story about two very different individuals!πŸ˜›

ynamorata thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nabila my hats off 4 u. i must say that u r a very gd writer indeed. enjoyed reading ur FFs and glad that there'll be no vamp in it.
may i suggest that u write a SR FF and includes addy in it. say S is jealous of A. i actually wrote 1 for the FF contest with that theme but managed only 2 write halfway....got stuck and 2 lazy to continue it now! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. i know u r busy but i was thinking maybe u'll continue the story... i'm sure u'll work wonder with it. if yes i'll pm u the text and u can continue...

btw who is the winner of PKKP last FF contest. i dont remember seeing any post on the results or did i miss it. can any1 update me please and thnks
Elas Rocks thumbnail

To all shaurya fans..No offense to anyone..

We had a fabulous fanfic competition, All the participitants exhibited their best talents.I read a post from lot of addy fans asking all shaurya fans to market him with your comments so everybody get to know what shaurya is all about.No one gave any comments abt the writer or the story.You are supposed to comment about each other's fictions with a positive approach.
like you are doing here.That way everybody understand the fic from your point of view & your fav stars shine from your point of view.

You should have highlighted Shaurya with your comments like they did.That is how it is done in all competitive exams.You expound the story like a dog ripping the meat off the bone.πŸ˜†Because'..

Addy fans don't know shaurya

Some Shaurya fans don;t know Addy.

Edited by Elas Rocks - 16 years ago
Tomiko thumbnail

ynamorata - I'm curious hun; how many of my FFs of mine have you read?

At the moment I'm keeping this FF simple......once I go start thinking of other characters and twists I end up writing a whole script that would put even Mayi's KSBKBT to shame!πŸ˜†

But I'd be more than happy to look at your incomplete FF and finish it of!πŸ˜›

As for the FF contest; the votes have been counted and me and Yuks know who the winner is.....we're just waiting for the winner siggies to come through and then we'll have the post up!

Elas Rocks - Hey sweety; everyone is different.....Addy fans like to talk about their favourite stars through FF's whereas Shourya fans prefer to comment on the writing styles in the FFs and discuss the character through topics on the forum.....

Therefore Shourya's character can be identified through the innumerous posts!πŸ˜ƒ

And I'm sure no offense has been taken by anyone!😊

Sonu_usa thumbnail
Excellent writing skills Nibs.I like the way your imagination works.
Beautiful & very well thought out Fic, executed flawlessly.Keep up the good job.
Sorry took me a while to reply, Have been busy with social functions, My classes with my exams on top of my head.

Take care.
😊
Edited by Sonu_usa - 16 years ago
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice opening...waiting for next part..
Ruhin07 thumbnail

Good Fic. No joothisπŸ˜†.was technically very good.

I'm not very creative or imaginative to give gr8 reviews unlike other members.Take care.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Ruhin07 - 16 years ago
ZAYEENA thumbnail
Very creative writing,demonstrated lot of emotions,Nibbles truly you are a good writer & intelligent too. 😊
*saakshi_fan* thumbnail
nibbles luv ur work.....betta continue soon or ill be bombarding u with requests and fill up ur inbox! haha just jokin' πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†