FF - - Sagar Kinare [II - Page 4]

Tomiko thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey guys, I know I really should finish of my previous FF before starting a new one but the idea came to me and I just had to type it up πŸ˜ƒ

This one revolves around Shourya and Radha and was actually going to be my entry for the FF Competition.....only then it was a cluster of scenes which I couldn't put together......there's some sort of order now but apologies if it sounds a little cluttered.😳

P.S. The name comes from a romantic 80's song by Kishore and Lata....

Pages: 1,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tomiko thumbnail

All comments, criticisms, jhoothes and belans welcome!.......In short, tell me what you think!πŸ˜†

Chapter 1...

"I Love you."  She jumped in surprise, almost dropping the tray in her haste to face him as her brows arched upwards in disbelief.

"You can't say that!"  She pushed the tray beside his bed and gave him a furious look for startling her, enraged at the fact that he was leaning nonchalantly against the doorframe with an amused smile playing on his lips.

"Why not?"  He countered, walking towards her with a lazy pace and an insufferable grin.  Her heart hammered in her chest as he stood before her; barely an inch's breadth away and she shook nervously before stuttering her answer.

"I hardly know you."

"Of course you do," He deliberately whispered in a soft voice that fused her cheeks with a warm colour.  "You know who I am and where I come from.  You know that I hate hospital food, but love the nurses," he winked at her as she shot him an angry look causing him to subside and finish his list.

"You know that I love the rain, you know about my family, you know my feelings towards you and, you know that I'm a great kisser."  She raised her brows in surprise at his last comment.

"I didn't know that you're a great kis..."

"You do now."  He cut her of and gently pulled her close before placing his lips on her rosebud mouth.

Shourya Shergill has always been a flirt; a charmer who had managed to find his way in to every woman's heart.  Not that he had to work to hard of course.  His lean physique, rugged good looks and charismatic personality, coupled with the immense fortune to his name meant that he had plenty of beauties fawning over him and was confident of attracting anyone's admiring looks.

That is, until he met Radha.

The ethereal vision of her standing at the reception, arms folded firmly crossed her chest, long dark tresses tumbling down her back and a petite frame covered in a simple pink churidaar was still etched in his mind.  She stood stiffly, watching the three pretty nurses and the sultry receptionist who had been giggling at his jokes only seconds before.

They now stood nervously, shuffling heir feet and giving each other uneasy glances as she gave them a good telling of for spending their time acting like teenagers instead of working; dismissing them a few minutes later much to their relief.  The nurses scurried of and the receptionist hurried back to her base as she turned to face him.

Her honey coloured eyes sparkled with emotion, that was what caught his attention first.  And as he stood there, leaning heavily on the receptionists' desk whilst she watched him with a mixture of impatience and curiosity, for the first time Shourya felt at a loss for words on seeing someone so beautiful.

"Patient or Guest?"  She was sharp and to the point.  It surprised him how she stood there without the trace of even a smile and looked so...so unaffected by him.  Nevertheless, he flashed her a lazy grin that would have made any woman swoon.  Only, she barely batted an eyelid.

"He's a patient Radha, admitted this morning."  Sajni, the receptionist, offered timidly from behind the computer screen and now it was Shourya's turn to be on the receiving end.

"All patients are required to be in their rooms unless they're out with a nurse."  She told him sternly, giving him the impression that she was a teacher [a very stunning one mind you] and he was a disobedient child caught out of class.

Realizing that it would be better to worm his way in to her good books, he replaced his grin with a small smile and shuffled unsteadily on the desk.  "I urh, actually came here looking for a wheelchair.  It's a little hard to get around you see."

She raised her brow at that and looked pointedly behind him towards the black wheelchair that lay abandoned in a far corner.  Shourya followed her gaze and gave a nervous laugh as he realized he had just been caught.  "I guess I just found it."

"I guess you did."  She looked at him austerely before instructing the receptionist to drop him of at his designated room.  Sajni of course jumped at the chance and flashed him dewy-eyed looks as she wheeled him away.  Shourya on the other hand kept his gaze firmly fixed on Radha as she gathered some papers together and walked down the corridor before finally disappearing out of sight.

knumnum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Heyy Nibs,

Ek aur FF??😑... If u stop updating this one then Iam sure, Iam going to catch the next flight to ur place and throw ur computer dabba outπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Will come back to read it and will put my valuable commentsπŸ˜†

Krishi

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Omg yay!

You finally started a S-R. I've wanted to read one of these for so long!

And you know naa that you're my most favourite author (along with Anam)

First part was so awsome!

Can't wait to read more jaan

Yuks
Edited by queenyuks - 16 years ago
Tomiko thumbnail

Krishi, you can throw my computer dabba out.....I use a laptop!πŸ˜‰

Yuks, you are so sweet!πŸ€—......Next update won't come before Tuesday because I have an afternoon class tomorrow and I'm spending the rest of today freaking out and finishing of the assignments I should have done a week ago!πŸ˜†

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Tuesday
What will I do till then?

And you bad bag girl. Procratination is a bad thing. You hang out with me too muchπŸ˜†

Yuks
Edited by queenyuks - 16 years ago
*saakshi_fan* thumbnail
good job nibbles!
and dun forget to read my fanific!! its called Pyaar Ki yeh kahanni.....n im starting another called Hate or love?

Hate or love is about SR to!
myra rodriguez thumbnail
I'll read & reply later,looks good judging from the overview.I have to hurry now, some place to go..
nirv thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† Ever thought of writing a novel or maybe apply to write the show. Would be more interesting than it is right now. πŸ˜‰ That way a lot of SR fans would be really happy.

Looking forward to reading the next chapter. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
jedi_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Nibbles, you're a very good writer. It's fabulous to have another SR fanfic given that now we're out of SR moments. πŸ˜‰