Ranveer and Deepika’s surrogate spotted FOR THE FIRST TIME

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 days ago

Here are some clips of Ranveer and Deepika very pregnant surrogate just enjoying her day. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7ONGyQPVGR/?igsh=bGV3bG41ZWY0eWFq

P.S. Tittle credit goes to Twitter 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

People are unnecessarily nasty Deepika always wanted to be a mother I doubt she would go for a surrogate as she wants to enjoy the experience

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

People are saying she doesn't look pregnant because of her face smiley8 Do they think everyone pregnant automatically gains 20 pounds on the face?

NO pain NO gain : r/memes

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fantasy Force

I had no idea there was a rumor like that.

hasini009 thumbnail

Surrogacy?

Bollywood language mein isse body double bolte hainsmiley36

kuch logon ki delusions ki koi solution nahismiley44

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Deepika is pretty tall so she won’t show as much as someone shorter. I can tell by her walk that she’s very pregnant. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Deepika is pretty tall so she won’t show as much as someone shorter. I can tell by her walk that she’s very pregnant. 

Also, women have different bodies. Many don’t show any bump for first 4-5 months, doesn’t mean that they aren’t pregnant, I saw this rumour on Instagram that she is opting for surrogacy, I mean just because people couldn’t see her bump they started this rumour 🤦‍♀️. I don’t know why people meddle into their personal affairs like this. 

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

^^^ Oh she’s very pregnant and showing just fine but people are just nasty for no reason at all 

IMG_0189.jpeg

IMG_0190.jpeg

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

People are saying she doesn't look pregnant because of her face smiley8 Do they think everyone pregnant automatically gains 20 pounds on the face?

NO pain NO gain : r/memes

I also didn’t know pregnancy shows up on the face this is brand new information. Image

I’m not kidding I didn’t know this 😭🤣

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

I also didn’t know pregnancy shows up on the face this is brand new information. Image

I’m not kidding I didn’t know this 😭🤣

Lol I think your face becomes rounder when you are expecting, now it doesn’t necessarily happen with all pregnant women but may be those people meant that, obviously log kuch toh bolenge about public figures smiley36 Iss forum pe hi dekh lo, har kuch mahine mei Kat ke pregnant hone ki khabar aati rhti hai, I mean, why can’t people leave that woman alone? If she is pregnant or not, sab mohalle ki chachiyon ki tarah q speculate karte rehte hain smiley29 I don’t mean to sound rude but I thought people on this forum are progressive and mature enough, my bad of course! smiley36