Cutest Jodi ?....... - Page 7

Poll

Who do you think is the cutest jodi from Ekata’s show ?.......

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sohana_qt thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Luv_shonit
oh really????when sujal kashish and karan nandini were nominated,then bajaj prerna were also nominated......so why didn't they get award?????it means u r telling tht bajaj prerna were not a gud couple.....and its not anu prerna fault that sujal kashish and karan nandini were not nominated at that time......ANU PRERNA can beat each and every couple at any time
and who told u that ekta united bajaj and prerna because of their fan following after 20 years leap????no dear its the basic story line of all ekta's serials that the female lead is married to some side character.....if u hav watched ekta's other serials,then surely u'll understand my point
but if they won award at tht tym then they were not the only couple who was nominated...there were other couples too....it means u r acceptung that anurag prerna makes the best couple
and thats why ekta united them at the end of serial....if their were more fan following of bajaj prerna fans than anu prerna fans,then surely she would hav united them at the end of serial but she didn't cuz anurag prerna is the best couple ever....and ekta should have done tht cuz at the end of serial anurag was not cezanne it was hiten but even then she united them cuz they were the lead roles of the serial....and anu prerna(cezanne shweta) is the best couple ever...
and i didn't like hiten as anurag but i liked the ending of the serial cuz anu prerna were united at the end....and anu prerna means cezanne shweta.....
❤️LOVE ANU PRERNA ALWAYS!!!!!❤️
sohana_qt thumbnail
@Luv_shonit
oh really????when sujal kashish and karan nandini were nominated,then bajaj prerna were also nominated......so why didn't they get award?????it means u r telling tht bajaj prerna were not a gud couple.....and its not anu prerna fault that sujal kashish and karan nandini were not nominated at that time......ANU PRERNA can beat each and every couple at any time
and who told u that ekta united bajaj and prerna because of their fan following after 20 years leap????no dear its the basic story line of all ekta's serials that the female lead is married to some side character.....if u hav watched ekta's other serials,then surely u'll understand my point
but if they won award at tht tym then they were not the only couple who was nominated...there were other couples too....it means u r acceptung that anurag prerna makes the best couple
and thats why ekta united them at the end of serial....if their were more fan following of bajaj prerna fans than anu prerna fans,then surely she would hav united them at the end of serial but she didn't cuz anurag prerna is the best couple ever....and ekta should have done tht cuz at the end of serial anurag was not cezanne it was hiten but even then she united them cuz they were the lead roles of the serial....and anu prerna(cezanne shweta) is the best couple ever...
and i didn't like hiten as anurag but i liked the ending of the serial cuz anu prerna were united at the end....and anu prerna means cezanne shweta.....
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sohana_qt

@Luv_shonit

Yeah I have watched Ekta's other soaps (from KSBKBT to Bandini now) and thats why I can say that up until KZK Ekta used to get the leads together. KZK started this trend off where the leads separate and Ekta had to separate AP coz PRB were more popular. Regarding AP getting together at the end even when PRB got married the 2nd time all of us PRB fans knew Ekta would finish the story with them together, that was quite obvious and the only end u could give to the serial after 7 years. I actually didn't like that the ending was with Hiten, I wanted Cezzane to come back coz truth is I have nothing against the actor just the character. I actually liked Anurag at first (not more than Bajaj though) but the day he kicked Prerna out, blaming her for Prems death and also when he refused to accept Sneha as his child. I lost all respect for Anurag.

The main point is that PRB became more popular than AP that she got PRB together. Also if u watched when PRB got married the 1st time u'd know that the ratings for KZK reached a new high all coz of PRB's chemistry at at the time they weren't even a real married couple and didn't even have any romantic scenes yet the audiences loved them. The TRPs tell the whole story not ur 1 sided comments. Regarding the fav jodi award, every year the newest jodi wins the fav jodi, thats why AP won. The next year it was Sujal Kashish, then Karan Nandini and then Kkavya Anjali. After that it was Karan Nandini another 2 times coz they were the ultimate jodi in reel and real life.  

To tell u the truth I don't want to bother arguing coz I hardly ever come to this forum now since its dead. I only come if its to vote and since I have I'm off. I'm not gonna bother wasting anymore time with u, u stick with your views and I'll stick with mine, thank you.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

hmmm....anu prerna make the BEST COUPLE...👏

and those who lyk bajaj prerna couple,i want 2 say them sumthing

don't u see wrinkles on ronit roy's face?😕

don't u see his age?...i m sure tht he is of the same age as amitabh bachhan.🤣
and u ppl r making his jodi wid the very young shweta?its embarrassing....i didn't expect this 4m u ppl😔
ronit roy is married in real life and not 4 one tym.he has married 2 tymes?🤣
and he has 2 or 3 children....
and u ppl........????WHY?😭
plz don't tell me tht shweta is also married and she has one daughter...v all know this very well and she is separated 4m her husband nw...
so PRERNA ANURAG MAKE BEST COUPLE ALWAYS!❤️
b/z there is sum logic in their jodi.
THAT'S WHY THEY GOT BEST JODI AWARD WHEN THEY WERE NOMINATED 4 THE FIRST TIME😍
NOT like BAJAJ PRERNA jodi which was nominated many many many times bt didn't get award even for one time.it's again embarrassing.....👎🏼
and WHEN ANU PRERNA GOT BEST JODI AWARD,THEN SHWETA HERSELF SAID THAT:
                         "MERI MAA NE MUJHE KAHA THA K BEST JODI KA AWARD TUMHE HI MILE GA AUR AGAR JODI KA AWARD TUMHE MILA TO MAI TUMHARE LIYR PEDE(that is some sweet)TAYYAR KR K RAKHUN GI(SHE LAUGHS)"🥳

she was really happy 4 getting that award,means she liked her jodi wid cezanne only🤗....doesn't matter that nw they r not in talking terms..

and also whenever she acted with cezanne,her acting was totally different and very much special(nakhre,masti etc etc)👏😳❤️....that acting i swear u havn't seen wid any other male actor even if it is bajaj or the one who was playing her husband role in janne kya baat hui..(i forgot his name)🥱
So no doubt that she was much comfortable wid cezanne than anyone else...whenever they acted they seem to b like real husband and wife....and i swear that people were quite sure that they were real husband and wife just because of their natural acting and me too believed that they are....😃
but when media advanced v came to know that they r not and that was a shocking news 4 us
and also now most of the ppl do not know abt this news...they consider them real husband wife also today....😊

SO NO DOUBT THAT ANURAG PRERNA(CEZANNE SHWETA)COUPLE IS BEST AND NO COUPLE ON INDIAN TELEVISION IS LIKE THEM AND NEVER WILL BE.......😛😃

ANU PRERNA(ANURNA) ROXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!

Hey dude r u for real?😆😆😆😆 At least Bajaj is buddha but a MAN.. Unlike Anraag who cant be considered as a MAN even😆 Makes his girlfriend pregnant before marriage and cries like a wimp and marries the girl of his mom's choice😆 And second time suspects wife and her pregnancy and divorces her leaving her alone to fight with the world😆

Someone hold me 🤣 Are these manly enough 🤣
prerna4rishav thumbnail

@Luv_shonit

Instead of MID, first come up with ur real i-d hun😆

U donno 100000 facts which WE know.. Regarding SPA and 1000 other things..

U are AP fan, fine😆 We are happy that Ronit and Shweta are PRB fan😉 So peace out!🥱
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Love-Shonit .. Who r u bey😆 Do I know u😆

Whoever u r, usko rehne de😆 Leaving in her own delusional world, where AP are the MOST popular couple of the world, even more popular than Jack and Rose 🤣

Naam bata apni😉
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Sohana_qt...get a life! Seriously!
U need to realize that Anurag Prerna are sisters. Moloy taklu baba Basu was their father.

Anurag is a bloody sissy, he will put all MEN to shame, if he is referred to as a MAN. He is weaker than a woman, so it will be an insult to women too, if he is put in a WOMAN category, he is neither here nor there. All he did his entire life, was marry 4 women, who all tried to murder him, did embroidery of some ugly looking red dupattas and bought some cheap windchime. Which guy out there loves windchimes?

Anurag was very confused about his sexuality. Anuradha is the right name for her/him...I am not sure, what Anurag is.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
🤣 Samz🤣

Dupatta.. Aah.. 😆 But trust me, my dad, my bro's in fact NONE of my friends is so obsessed with Dupatta and Wind chime 🤣

Khair, talkin abt chemistry, it happens btwn man and woman .. I am happy Shweta realized who is the MAN 🤣

I have a query -- sohana, r u Kekta Kapoor ?> 🤣
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
I mean Anurag was GAY for sure.
He gave Rishabh Bajaj a red duppatta as a wedding gift, Bajaj gave it to Prerna, coz obviously he didn't know what to do with it. But Anurag he keeps a collection of them and he can practically start his own business at the traffic signals...it's a different story that people won't even buy them ugly duppattas for free...but still he can give it a try.

Anurag's hairstyles were also so freaking gayyy, and his dressing style...yuck. He used to wear flowery shirts...and some earrings that girls wear. He seriously had issues. Honestly, yeah Anu-Prerna are two sisters who are in heaven line marofying on Mr. Bajaj.

Anurag had the hots for Rishabh Bajaj, its obvious. I mean on PRB's wedding day, he stole Prerna's paayal...who does that? I am sure, he used to wear it, when no one was around, thank God they didn't show it and left it to the audience's imagination...that would have been rather gross for prime time television.

Anurag was a great saheli material for Prerna...yes, that way Anurag-Prerna were indeed the best jodi.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
🤣

Samz stop cracking me up 🤣

Gawd! I LOVED Rish's expressions when his saali Anraag gave him the dupatta 🤣 He was like Hey bhaggu kaha phass gaya mai inn do beheno ke beech 😊

I loved Prerna's obsession with Dupatta, she is a jaan and she is a girl! But.. I haven't seen guys with dupatta in real world, I mean I HAVE seen, but they couldn't do all these openly, but thanks to Indian Govt Law, now they are legally approved 😊

I am happy Rish loved the younger sister Prerna 😊 And rejected the other one 😃 Love Man-Woman relationship for life ! <3..

P.S -- Samz, that is called a Stud.. That one yr earing.. And Stud in one ear is the universal symbol of Gay 😃