Cutest Jodi ?....... - Page 6

Poll

Who do you think is the cutest jodi from Ekata’s show ?.......

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Want my babies back.. It's been 2 yrs now.. Umm.. From Oct 2008 to July 2010.. Ughh %(&%*$*I^%$O^P(*P
wavin_flag thumbnail
anu-prerna 4eva
anu-prerna 4eva
anu-prerna 4eva
anu-prerna 4eva
anu-prerna 4eva
anu-prerna 4eva
anu-prerna 4eva
anu-prerna 4eva
anu-prerna 4eva
anu-prerna 4eva
anu-prerna 4eva
anu-prerna 4eva
anu-prerna 4eva
anu-prerna 4eva
anu-prerna 4eva
anu-prerna 4eva
anu-prerna 4eva
anu-prerna 4eva
anu-prerna 4eva
anu-prerna 4eva
anu-prerna 4eva
anu-prerna 4eva
anu-prerna 4eva
anu-prerna 4eva
anu-prerna 4eva
anu-prerna 4eva
anu-prerna 4eva
anu-prerna 4eva
anu-prerna 4eva
anu-prerna 4eva
anu-prerna 4eva
anu-prerna 4eva
anu-prerna 4eva
anu-prerna 4eva
anu-prerna 4eva
anu-prerna 4eva
anu-prerna 4eva
anu-prerna 4eva
anu-prerna 4eva
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
sohana_qt thumbnail

ANURAG PRERNA OFCOURSE.....

bajaj prerna fans actually lyk father and daughter's jodi.

ACTUALLY ANU PRERNA FANS DON'T KNOW ABT THS THT'S WHY THEY ALL HAV NOT VISITED THIS POLL....AND WHEN THEY WILL VISIT THEN ANU PRERNA WILL B AT THE PEAK AND ALL OTHERS WILL B AT ZERO POSITION
us_pk thumbnail

ANURAG PRERNA WERE,ARE AND WILL B ALWAYS

COME ON ANU PRERNA FANS!ANU PRERNA SHOULD B AT THE TOP POSITIONπŸ‘πŸΌ
sohana_qt thumbnail
hmmm....anu prerna make the BEST COUPLE...πŸ‘
and those who lyk bajaj prerna couple,i want 2 say them sumthing

don't u see wrinkles on ronit roy's face?πŸ˜•

don't u see his age?...i m sure tht he is of the same age as amitabh bachhan.🀣
and u ppl r making his jodi wid the very young shweta?its embarrassing....i didn't expect this 4m u pplπŸ˜”
ronit roy is married in real life and not 4 one tym.he has married 2 tymes?🀣
and he has 2 or 3 children....
and u ppl........????WHY?😭
plz don't tell me tht shweta is also married and she has one daughter...v all know this very well and she is separated 4m her husband nw...
so PRERNA ANURAG MAKE BEST COUPLE ALWAYS!❀️
b/z there is sum logic in their jodi.
THAT'S WHY THEY GOT BEST JODI AWARD WHEN THEY WERE NOMINATED 4 THE FIRST TIME😍
NOT like BAJAJ PRERNA jodi which was nominated many many many times bt didn't get award even for one time.it's again embarrassing.....πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
and WHEN ANU PRERNA GOT BEST JODI AWARD,THEN SHWETA HERSELF SAID THAT:
                         "MERI MAA NE MUJHE KAHA THA K BEST JODI KA AWARD TUMHE HI MILE GA AUR AGAR JODI KA AWARD TUMHE MILA TO MAI TUMHARE LIYR PEDE(that is some sweet)TAYYAR KR K RAKHUN GI(SHE LAUGHS)"πŸ₯³

she was really happy 4 getting that award,means she liked her jodi wid cezanne onlyπŸ€—....doesn't matter that nw they r not in talking terms..

and also whenever she acted with cezanne,her acting was totally different and very much special(nakhre,masti etc etc)πŸ‘πŸ˜³β€οΈ....that acting i swear u havn't seen wid any other male actor even if it is bajaj or the one who was playing her husband role in janne kya baat hui..(i forgot his name)πŸ₯±
So no doubt that she was much comfortable wid cezanne than anyone else...whenever they acted they seem to b like real husband and wife....and i swear that people were quite sure that they were real husband and wife just because of their natural acting and me too believed that they are....πŸ˜ƒ
but when media advanced v came to know that they r not and that was a shocking news 4 us
and also now most of the ppl do not know abt this news...they consider them real husband wife also today....😊

SO NO DOUBT THAT ANURAG PRERNA(CEZANNE SHWETA)COUPLE IS BEST AND NO COUPLE ON INDIAN TELEVISION IS LIKE THEM AND NEVER WILL BE.......πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

ANU PRERNA(ANURNA) ROXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!
kiranRonit thumbnail

Bajaj Prerna Foreever
  Bajaj Prerna Foreever
Edited by kiranRonit - 13 years ago
wavin_flag thumbnail

ANURAG PRERNA 4EVA

ANURAG PRERNA 4EVA EVA AND EVA!!!!!
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
@ sohana_qt:  Anurag Prerna only won the fav jodi the 1st time coz there was no other good jodi's at the time. Do u really think that if the likes of Sujal Kashish and Karan Nandini were nominated at the time, that Anu-Pre would have won that award. I don't think so.

Also Ekta got PRB together coz of their popularity. Before the 1st 20yr leap, Prerna was originally supposed to go with Anurag but PRB's popularity was higher thats why she got them together.
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
P2 Nihaal
Im soo in love wid dem!
kiranRonit thumbnail
Right lov shonit