Santaan Suggestions/Comments/Help Desk - Page 3

Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by dz651

hi, I have only been watching Santaan for a few weeks; why is Kartik marrying Anusha if he loves Namrata? What happened there? Do Kartik and Anusha love each other?

Kartik got offered money by Anusha's mom for marrying her, and Namrata found out.

Adi loved Nams, so she decided to marry him, and Kartik married Anusha.

Adi-Nams are now happy, and Anusha is creating problems for the Dixits

Yuks

Hi everyone,
How r u all??
I haven't been catching up with the serial for a while....
And the serial is way back in UK...
So i was woundering if somebody could give me a short uptodate on what is going around in the serial from the start till now.
It would be helpful just short and sweet or some main points on Santaan will do.... thanku.....
Priya
Edited by priyagurung - 15 years ago

Originally posted by priyagurung

Hi everyone,
How r u all??
I haven't been catching up with the serial for a while....
And the serial is way back in UK...
So i was woundering if somebody could give me a short uptodate on what is going around in the serial from the start till now.
It would be helpful just short and sweet or some main points on Santaan will do.... thanku.....
Priya

Originally posted by herakhan

Santaan is about a middle-class family.......the father is called Parikshit, mother- Gayatri n their three children, Kartik, Shubh n Suhana......now, Kartik had a twin brother called Adi....Gayatri gave him away to her bhabhi.....as she cud not concieve.........so Adi is bought up in a high class society .........Kartik is the eldest of all n has loadzzz of dreams which he wants to fulfill at any cost!!......He has got a job in US......n was going to go to there after his marraige with Namrata........but apparently, Adi....who ws namrata's boss fell in love with her and at the same time there were 2 new entries of Anusha and her mother Poornima.......they r reallllly veryy rich!!.....Anusha fell in love with Kartik n wanted to marry him at anyy cost!!.....n said that she wud commit suicide if Kartik wud not get married to her.....n so her mom, found out everything abt kartik n proposed to him a deal......saying that she wud give him a hugeee house, a car, a job with an amazingg salary only if he wud get married to Anusha........which left kartik thinking......he ws confused now!.....n when namrata came to know about this......she sacrificed Kartik....fer his happiness n got married to Adi.....without telling any1.....n her mother disowned her!!.......

Shubh is the second child, and never studies......he is always being compared to Kartik n he doesnt like that........his girl frend also left him a while ago.....

Suhana is the youngest......n completely pampered......she wants to be rich like her frends.........n so she used to tell her frends that she lives in a huge bungalow.......n she is veryy rich, etc!.....n she also ended up driving a car when she dint know how to ........coz of which she injured to homeless ppl on d road n ws sent to jail........

Now recently, Anusha keeps trying to make Kartik's parents look bad in front oof him so that she doesn't have to live with them.

Gayatri's dad is trying to make Adi and Kartik fight, by using the fact the Namrata once loved Kartik. Adi is starting to suspect her.

Suhana almost got raped by her boyfriend, Angad

Shubh made a deal with a don and he can't get out of it now. He's in dubai.

Hope that Helps

Yuks

can someone give me link to the title song of this serial plzz??

Originally posted by karan neha4ever

can someone give me link to the title song of this serial plzz??

I don't think anyone has it

No one uploaded it at first, and now it hardly plays anymore

I dont think there's a link on YouTube

I'll try and find one, but I dont know

Yuks

I love t title song, so I was wondering if anyone as the link.

I havent been watching Santaan regularly. I know Kartik was engaged to Namrata when he left for the US. How did Namrata marry Adi and Kartik marry Anusha?

Originally posted by mayur1209

I havent been watching Santaan regularly. I know Kartik was engaged to Namrata when he left for the US. How did Namrata marry Adi and Kartik marry Anusha?

A couple of days before Kartik-Nams wedding, Kartik met Anu and she fell in love with him

Anu's mom Poornima offers to make all of Kartik's dreams come true if he marries Anu

Namrata finds out, and goes to Adi, who loves her, and marry s him

So Kartik marrys Anu

Hope that helps

Yuks

Hello hello.
I'm not watching Santaan because I don't have star plus.
But I caught some scene of Niyam on youtube.

I so miss him as our Chinu from Dulhann.

What I wanted to ask. Does anyone knows a good scene of Niyam. If possible where he doesn't talk too much (hehe). Because I would love to make an avi...out of a cute scene.

Hope someone can help me there.
I saw the scene where he slipped, maybe I'll take this.

is santaan a serial of shakuntalam telefilms?cuz went i saw this serial at the and they show the shakuntalam telefilm sign!!!

is it true i think yes cuz banoo main teri dulhan to is shakuntalam!!!!!

help me plzz