Quick pic update 22nd oct - Banis twin

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey

Hope everyone is good..

IF you are on a contract fone thru the company '3' and your with the company 'whisper' opt out as soon as u can.. you dont get cash back properly! 😑 ive lost 250 cuz of it! 🀬

3 is a good company.. but Whisper! 😑 they silently take ur money!!!!

Highlights:

Bani has a twin named Anamika..

Jai startin to suspect Bani..

Kids function tomrw

----------------------

* it starts off with daksh saving Bani in the water.. (hehe he looks like hes struggling) Bani gets up immeadly and starts asking about a lady in the photgraph.. its of Banis hamshakal.. she asks to tlk.. her name is Anamika..

Anamika and Daksh (does PD have the time to do this role aswell?!)

Jai is walkin with Arushi.. (drum rolls in the background) and he can see Daksh and Bani and is shocked!

Jai starts to remeber what people have said about his age and about Banis and Daksh's relationship.. theres a song in the background that was playin before.. i like the song i forgot what its called..

Jigs is filled in by Arushi.. and Jigs walks off..

theres a skit playing about  Sita hu went to ravan.. and Jai reflects on it and has the flashbacks of Daksh and Bani scenes..

Daksh is all annoyed ish.. he holds his head and all that and Bani keeps asking Qs.. Danraj watches this and goes to save his son so to speak.. Bani calls to Danraj and asks him to tell her the truth.. she says she knws about Anamika and will do watever it takes to find the truth!

Atharva is asking Jai to say a stroy repeatedly and then Jai loses his cool and shouts.. but does apologise.. and goes back to DRINKING! chi!!

Jigs says it was bound to happen one day or the other.. and they tlk in hindi scriptures (something about Ram i dont want to do injustice to it so i wont write it ) jigs says are u sure that Bani is with you or physically with u and heart somewhere else..

Theres a skool function of the kids and says will Bani come with you? or will she be woth daksh.. and he leaves..

Shalani is all up for Telling Bani the wholse truth... but danraj says he will tell her when HE wishes!

Bani is contemplating whether to tell Jai about the haweli and the twin she has.. she says she has everything she wanted and doesnt want to tell jai and loose it all.. she decides that she will tell jai after she knws the truth..

Jai asks about how long she took.. and lies sayin that she was at her friends house so it took long.. Jai says goodnight and leaves.. Bani feels guilty..

Jai doesnt sleep.. and thinks of Bani

Jai si gettin ready and Bani gives a tie and he says i never wear a tie.. Jai says where is her mind and am i really old for u?

Jai ssays im goin out of town.. so u go to the kids function.. bani says i wish u were with me..

Jigs starts her karwee bathe and she conts and Jai thinks..

Apurva, Nachiket and the kids are rehersing the dance for the night [that tongue twister song in Fanna] and Bani thinks of Anamika and the haweli..

Masi says that the function is at 8.30pm and Bani asks again if it is and thinks she has the time [wait she never knew her own childrens function!!!!!]

Bani opens a cupboard fr the pic of anamika and wonders how she will get the info and says says yehi teek hain.. and has aplan in her mind we arent told.. she puts the pic in the draw 

Bani asks the wrker to being Daksh out (shes got a shawal wrapped around her) Daksh arrives and sits in the car...

Danraj asks about daksh to ramukaka! and he gets shouted at..

Jigs sees the pic of DAksh and Anamika and Jigs thinks that Bani is havin an affiar! and will now use it to her advantage

Henna x

Ps actually watch the episode.. to an extent its good πŸ˜†

Edited by Henna 786 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wow so prachis gonna have a double role πŸ˜• cool!! cannot wait to see this is interesting so daksh not related to them ..just saw photo he must be the twins fiance or something πŸ˜•

-Yeh phone companies have line rental which you have to pay off mine would have been like 500 i was like forgetttttttt it! so got the same deal off contract Edited by Ektas_Angel - 16 years ago
patooki thumbnail
henna u lost 250😲 hw cum?
what a cheaters. anyways i dnt like 3G i never get proper reception 😑

bani has twin, how predictable. we know this already come on destructives tell us something else πŸ˜† 🀣

so finally jai is doubting bani, we cnt blame jai for this, why did bani had to lie to jai at the first place? 😑 yeh tou hona hee tha
Sheena_Row thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah, Jai is a bozo if he is doubting her! I want to say some thing bad, but mein aisa nahin hoon, so I will zip it!

He is drinking again, what a wimp...
Edited by Sheena_Row - 16 years ago
sanam84 thumbnail

One more Raaz solved….. "why Bani had twin kids" …it's hereditary πŸ˜†

Na i wanna change it now to "atleast one raaz solved'πŸ˜†

Edited by sanam84 - 16 years ago
patooki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sheena_Row

Yeah, Jai is a bozo if he is doubting her! I want to say some thing bad, but mein aisa nahin hoon, so I will zip it!

He is drinking again, what a wimp...

sheena can u really blame jai?

i personally think it was bani's fault. she lied to jai, why did she have to lie to him? for how long she'll keep all this secret from jai? she knows arushi and jigs are hell bent to break her marriage and they could play any nasty game. so why cnt she becareful?

jai is human after all. he believed as long as bani did not lie to him.

SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Why blame Jai, Bani is lying and there is a limit to a man's patience!!
Sheena_Row thumbnail
I know, I know...she is to blame, but can't he confront her instead of assuming the worst??
sanam84 thumbnail

Sheena they both r bozo's Bani for lying...n Jai for takin shi* from everyone quitely...even b4 all this lying started he was listening to Jigs talk BS bout Bani with an ocassional 'shut up Jigyasa'...n coz of that if Bani was a smart wife she wud not hav lied...looking at their historical marriage...

am i makin sense

patooki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sheena_Row

I know, I know...she is to blame, but can't he confront her instead of assuming the worst??

lol seeing bani with daksh when he expected her to be with her friend, what else he can assume in such circumstances?πŸ˜†

let him recover from this shock, u knw he has fallen in love head over heals for bani so it would take him some time to confront herπŸ˜‰ and i have slight doubt to see jai and bani not talking to eachother properly just like old times like jai would ignore bani and be a drunker once again and bani would be busy in finding out the truth ignoring jai