Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago
its so painful for me to read the update even. i can very well understand how hard its should be to write an update for this crap they are showing. we in other countries are far better, coz, we get to choose if we should see the episodes beforehand. i pity those who are in india watching it live and taking pains to update us as well. really.... hats off to them.

viji
SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Both the duffers never learn, Bani doens't remember, "Curiosity kills the Cat"!! 😆 Can't really blame Jai for feeling off, I mean, Bani's not being straight with him. As for Jigs, I don't think anyone can shut her up!!
pinkdiamond thumbnail
thanks for update. I think bani had a twin sister or probably she was bani's aunt
patooki thumbnail
did bani ever told jai about her jasoosi wheneva she's on it? NEVER... she should learn from her mistakes but naa she does not. it's good let her suffer but why jai
swatinarang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: patooki

sheena can u really blame jai?

i personally think it was bani's fault. she lied to jai, why did she have to lie to him? for how long she'll keep all this secret from jai? she knows arushi and jigs are hell bent to break her marriage and they could play any nasty game. so why cnt she becareful?

jai is human after all. he believed as long as bani did not lie to him.

i agree with sheena on this, what a man JW is if he sees his wife with someone and he fleds from the spot without questioning her and trying to find out the truth and how can JW still believe in jigs words and why he is still keeping her in his house, he shld have thrown her out years back, but no spineless oldy JW can't do anything except now doubting his wife, today they have not butchered JW character but killed him.

sharabi biwi se jaye par sharab se na jaye, i think JW deserves to be a sharabi and just rot in hell with that alcohol

swati

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i knw.. shes kyin and she says i cant belive im lyin to jai for the 1st time! 😆 wat a lie that was!

seriously.. Jai should sort it out himself ratehr then listen to ppl..

Bani should ask Apurva atleast then!!

An aunt.. hmm.. Daksh is too young to date an aunt 😆
rajkona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And so by week's end, we have the next separation and the final death of JW's character as he starts to doubt Bani. Mind you this time, I totally agree with JW - there is a limit to everything and Bani has lied over and over again to him.

Its so obvious both to him and the audience that she still doesn't trust him after all this time. I for one totally support this separation when it happens (if it happens because she is hiding the truth) - no relationship can survive distrust and that is what Bani is doing - not trusting her husband. I mean - what is the big deal in showing the photo to Jai and asking for his help in solving the mystery? That would be a true husband/wife relationship. Instead she hides things knowing that people are always trying to break them up and she still expects him to continue trusting her?

What would she do if he was hiding things? Didn't she doubt him when he started hiding things? She obviously doesn't believe in learning from past mistakes. So I say bring it on - JW should finally realise that Bani only loves herself and her sisters. He has always been second best in her life and even after everything they've been through she still hides things.
sonu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the Update 😉
Jai isnt trusting bani any more 😭
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Swati wrote: today they have not butchered JW character but killed him.

Thats tru.. they nnever had Jai looking and asking for Qs.. what Bani said he knew was a lie why didnt he just say i saw u with daksh wahts goin on?! 😕
khrhun_sheen thumbnail
Thankz Henna!!!

I agree with you Sam! Bani is lying to Jai, and Jai is taking the BS from Arushi and Jigs! There is a limit to things! 😡