Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
Billiant job.......Keep writing... Plz make everyting allright bwt ku-ks...I can't see them like this..😭Edited by Day_Dreamer - 18 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Part-26....kumud:who r u? leave my hand. he:u did'nt recoginise me? k:no,i don't no who u r. he controls his anger:ok,fine.i'm nakul. kumud was shocked:nakul!why did u cum back?u won't giv garv peace.leave my hand.let me go. N: no koel. K:i'm not koel.i'm kumud. N:if u r not koel,then why were shocked seeing me. K:i was not shocked at seeing u,but at hearing u.bcoz tho i'vent seen u,i've heard about u. N:u r lrearning 2 lie.but u can't escape from me. nakul kidnaps her.   Raghav tells garv:garv,thats not koel,thTS KUMUD.BCOZ OF U THEIR FAMILY LIFE IS GETTING DESTROYED. garv's eyes fills with tears:thats not my koel..then koel..R:u no that she is dead. G:koel is dead?no.. R:yes garv,she is dead. garv cries loudly calling koel hugging her picture. he falls into sleep dreaming about koel.he gets up.raghav cumes. G:i decided 2 talk 2 kshitij,i must make him understnd that i'm the 1 who did the mistake. raghav becomes happy:beta...after a long time i got my son back. he hougs him. garv goes 2 see kshitij.kshitij becomes angry & turns back:ur koel is not here.she has gone out. G:she is not my koel,but ur kumud.i was not in a normal stage,so i mistook her as koel.sorry...but kshitij,plz don't blame ur sweet wife kumud.blame me.beleev me.   kshitij looks at him.his eyes fills with tears. kshi:oh god,poor kumud.i wounded her heart.i want ask 4 pardon.but where is kumud?   kumud escapes from nakul's place.reaches a mental hospital.every1 stares at kumud.she gets inside a room.was shocked 2 see the patient who is staying there. WHO IS THAT PATIENT?
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG...........That is veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Good..........
I can't wait for next part.
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
post next part as soon as possible......
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
great job that part was very good..........
that patient is none other than koel 😛
please post the next part soon 👏
Kumud_Kshitij thumbnail
KOEL KOEL KOEL.....Koel is the patient
jasminerahul thumbnail
Part-27...It was koel. the dr was surprised 2 see kumud:gr8 wonder.r u twin sisters? ku:yes. Dr:nice thing that u came here.i saw ur sister on the roadside.she was not normal.so i took her here. ku:thanku so much Dr.my ister koel was missing since a long time. Dr:was she abnormal? ku:no.but she was depressed due 2 certain problems. Dr:how did u no that koel is here? ku:sumhow i got 2 no.we were searching 4 her. Dr:ur name? ku:i'm kumud.how is koel's condition Dr? Dr:i think ur presense will make her normal.she'll be ok if her dearest ppl will cum 2 see her. kumud thinks about garv:but garv is out of control,its better 2 inform Raghav ji. kumud calls up raghav,she tells everything. Raghav was shocked.he calls up garv.garv was shocked. kshi:whats the matter garv? G:cum ,we've 2 go 2 a place. Kshitij,garv & raghav cum there.they see kumud.kumud never expected kshitij there. kshi:i'm sorry kumud.he weeps. ku:its ok kshitij.we've 2 bring both garv & koel 2 a normal life. R:garv has become normal kumud. she was surprised. G:sorry 4 all the troubles kumud. she smiles:i don't think ur dad has told evrything 2 u.otherwise u wud've rushed into that room. garv did'nt understand anything. K:go 2 that room,there is a surprise. every1 goes there.was surprised 2 see koel there. G:koel! he goes & hugs her deeply. G:why r u silent koel? ku:i'm sorry 2 tell u that koel is not in our control. G:what do u mean? ku:she can't recoginise any1. garv was shocked. ku:don't worry garv.with ur presense she'll be ok. garv cries. garv was very emotional & goes near koel. G:koel,look at my face.can't u recoginse ur garv? see i came here 2 see u,u don't want 2 see me? plz speak koel.i can't bear this.i'll go mad. WILL KOEL BECOME NORMAL?
Piku_S thumbnail
😭 😭 😭 very sad n shocking part please continue soon
jasminerahul thumbnail
Part-28....Garv looks at koel:koel,speak...if u don't recognise me,if u don't speak 2 me,i'll think that u don't luv me.so plz koel....gARV SCREAMS,WAS GOING BEYOND THE CONTROL.TEARS CUM OUT FROM KOEL'S EYES.that falls on garv's hand.garv looks at koel. The dr cumes. kumud:Dr,this is garv,koel's husband.koel is crying...Dr was surprised:this is a gud symptom.this shows that koel is conscious. every1 smiles. koel's lips start moving.every1 was anxious. koel:garv! every1 was surprised. G:koel! he hugs her. Dr:its really a pleasant surprise.i never thot that koel'll be ok this fast.garv had gr8 influence over koel.that shows how much she loves garv. koel-garv smiles. koel was surprised 2 see kumud who looks like her. G:r u shocked? this is kumud.she helped us a lot 2 reach u. koel smiles. koel goes 2 kumud:thanks a lot kumud.now i feel that i've 1 more person in my life,a sweet sister. kumud-koel smile at each other & hug. koel gets discharged from the hospital. kumud:nakul tried 2 destroy ur luvly life.so garv-koel..u've 2 inform the police. koel was tensed. ku:u don't hav 2 get tensed.this is 2 protect urself...4 ur luv.they complain against nakul 2 the police station with kumud-kshitij. GaRV-KOEL-RAGHAV bid bye 2 kshi-kumud. kshitij-kumud walk 2gether.nakul sees it with his wicked eyes:koel who claimed that she is only garv's is with another man now?then why did she do this drama with me?she avoided me in the name of garv & is now enjoying with another man.if she did'nt want garv,then why did;nt she cum 2 me?i won't allow her 2 do that.i'll finish her. he stands b4 kshi-kumud.kumud gets scared. ku:kshitij,this is nakul. kshitij was shocked. nakul laughs loudly:this is ur last moment koel.i'm going 2 kill u. he takes out the gun & points 2 kumud.   WILL NAKUL KILL KUMUD?
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
now i caught up!!!!!! wow!!! please cont soon!!
Piku_S thumbnail
great work
no i hope not that he doesnt kill kumud probbaly a truck will run over him 😆
plz continue soon Edited by ziddi - 18 years ago