Kaajjal - Sabbki Aankhon Mein Basi

Zubeen, Shama Sikander in Jjhoom India

ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Zubeen, Shama Sikander in Jjhoom India

Ya Ali fame singer Zubeen Garg will be partnering television actress Shama Sikander in the singing reality show Jjhoom India.

Giving more details about it, Shama says, "I am rehearsing and shooting as well so it's quite hectic but something new and quite interesting. Personally, I like to sing and listen to music. I'm doing daily riyaz with my gurus Pandit Gurdeepji and Pradeepji. Both are classical singers and I think beginners must have some classical touch. They are working very hard on me."

On the experience of shooting with Zubeen, she says, "It's been great to be work with him as Ya Ali is one of my favourite songs and it was my dream to meet him. He is very down to earth. Among all the participants we are the youngest. I am sure it will be a great experience to be part of the show."

When will the shooting start? "It will begin from October 22 or 23. We are quite nervous and excited at the same time. In a way, it is good to be nervous because then you perform well," feels the actress, who is presently shooting for Dhoom Dhadaka.

Which songs would you like to perform on? "I like all Ashaji's songs and also those of Om Shanti Om and Saawariya."

We wish Shama and Zubeen all the best for the show.

Friday, October 19, 2007

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Oh yeah this is a unique kind of show wherein a celebrity will hv to sing with a professional singer in a competition 😛 ...just like JDJ where a celebrity is dancing with a choreographer 😛
Beenish.Fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
where i find video of jjhom india?
kkushi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow ive never seen a show like this be4 😛 ,wat channel is it gona be on?? 😕