cutestgirl_211 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
west don't deserve winning..see how they cheated!! in the final round! arghhhhh... 😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Well, we cant blame West we have HAVE to blame the team that doesnt have rules... Me and My mom were having a discussion and we both said only one thing "The team that Cheat should be disqualified!!"

But now since they are the winners we cant really do anything! 😭 😭
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i reallly hate it!! 😭
why is god so unfair???? 😭
tukz_REmix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nother thng wich i thot was unfair d 1st song of d 1st roud...deir north got a big time 2 choose deir song wen anu kapoor was sayin dis is d last 1st round n blaj blah blah
maya_afreen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
no i dont think that they r losers coz central n north both teams hav also used these type of stratigies before then wats a big deal if west did it...no offense to anyone 😊
toli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well I am just against these strategies doesn't matter who uses it (North,Central,West or East)

I think the creators should have a rule against it...the biggest irony in this series was that the Winning Team won by strategy(not my choice of word just want to be polite) πŸ˜•
and the winning Sippaysalat came to that position by using the same exact Strategy in QF..... πŸ˜•
rock&roll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: toli

I think the creators should have a rule against it...the biggest irony in this series was that the Winning Team won by strategy(not my choice of word just want to be polite) πŸ˜•
and the winning Sippaysalat came to that position by using the same exact Strategy in QF..... πŸ˜•

cldn't have put it better lydia...it is like a big joke when the winners and the winning sippaysalat get their prizes by using strategies.What they did may not be wrong theorotically ,but it was wrong in spirit.Considering that this happened once already in the QF,I wld think that they'd have some rule against this ....but looks like they don't care.

I really liked rashmi and anuja and respected their knowledge but this leaves a bad taste in the mouth.They certainly lost many ppl's goodwill and respect after this strategy.

And lastly,I'd like to appreciate Juhi Parmar here.She was the only person who spoke out at least a few words against West saying that they shld not have used this strategy.Earlier too she was the one who  seemed to feel that Central has done something morally wrong by using this strategy.The entire ATGC team including Annu kapoor didn't saya word(as if it was ok to win this way).Definitley appreciate Juhi here πŸ‘

toli thumbnail

I agree with you Anu on what u said abt Juhi in this Finale she was a good host, she controlled her emotions didnt shout at west but made a stern point against west without much drama that what they did was wrong...

I also used to like the west girlsn not so much any more.....

And i dont think all is Fair in Love and War applies here.....this is not a war itz just a game....I should stop posting, I have made lots of posts today probably more than all my posts combined so will stop now...😊

Edited by toli - 16 years ago
rock&roll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: toli

And i dont think all is Fair in Love and War applies here.....this is not a war itz just a game....I should stop posting, I have made lots of posts today probably more than all my posts combined so will stop now...😊

i agree with u too...... they shld not make this into a war.....by encouraging ppl to use such strategies,they encourage bad blood between teams...and yes,I've made many posts today too...i just keep logging on every 1 hr and reacting to all posts..... and i was justing thinking........lydia is as crazy as I am,coz i each time i check u've made a new post!!!!So i thought,woh bhi mere jitni hi pagal hai 😊😊(no offense meant,πŸ˜ƒ) and yes,I'll also stop now for some time.....just can't get over the fact that north lost......i shld stop being a baby!!

toli thumbnail
[QUOTE=rock&roll

yes,I've made many posts today too...i just keep logging on every 1 hr and reacting to all posts..... and i was justing thinking........lydia is as crazy as I am,coz i each time i check u've made a new post!!!!So i thought,woh bhi mere jitni hi pagal hai 😊😊(no offense meant,πŸ˜ƒ) and yes,I'll also stop now for some time.....just can't get over the fact that north lost......i shld stop being a baby!!

[/QUOTE]

None taken Anu.....I know thinking of it I never expected i would be so emotional .........above all the thing that bugs me is it was not a fair win...I just cant get over the fact that some one won by using strategy(πŸ₯Ί)..what are we teaching the kids that using strategy is gone to help u win that is so wrong as if there is not much bad things in world already........this is my last post for sure😊