Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neha9 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

lol. πŸ˜† u guys will know soon.  I was getting bored and then i thought i can't see Angad and Kripa romancing any more so i gave the fan fic a whole new turn πŸ˜†

Ok back to the point, i want to start a new post for this fan fiction so i can edit the 'Topic' and tell u guys when i have updated like i do for my other fan fic πŸ˜ƒ  Tell me u like the idea.  I will post the link if its ok w/  guys, and i will also have the link in my Signature so no one is confused.  Plzzzzzz tell me it u guys mind me doing this or not? πŸ˜•

Neha

-Cupcake- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
it was a very sweet part although i was confused at first πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and it was extra sweet of u to continue but still i've one question what exactly did u do to angad? 😑. don't tell me tht u took me seriously and instead of prithvi u have sent angad to pluto πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.
rahil's fan thumbnail
no probs at all neha 😊 as u can do anything on the condition that u'll not make us wait to long for the post πŸ˜† (just kidding). anyways theirs a request. can u please pm me the new link whenever u cont. and its a great idea πŸ˜›
Pooja922 thumbnail
great idea...it will be a lot easier too...lol
neha9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cupcake

it was a very sweet part although i was confused at first πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and it was extra sweet of u to continue but still i've one question what exactly did u do to angad? 😑. don't tell me tht u took me seriously and instead of prithvi u have sent angad to pluto πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.

πŸ˜† Hmmm... i didn't but it's quite a good idea! πŸ˜†  Don't worry u'll know soon!

NehaπŸ˜›

neha9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahil's fan

no probs at all neha 😊 as u can do anything on the condition that u'll not make us wait to long for the post πŸ˜† (just kidding). anyways theirs a request. can u please pm me the new link whenever u cont. and its a great idea πŸ˜›

sure! the link will be here too. πŸ˜›

neha9 thumbnail

New Link:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=138503&P N=1&TPN=1

zarna thumbnail
neha wonderful part
but i was confused with the update for a second.
well u better tell us wat happened and woh bhi fast. 😊 πŸ˜‰k
continue soon