Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: divyalrl

i think i have to go now mera dil hi nahin kar raha hai par jan ahai il meet you soon bye mariam 😳

ok i know even i wount fell like going but i will go in half an hour 😳 . and swet dreams and hope srk will come to u dremas πŸ˜‰
-Divyaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: love srk

ok divya itsl long list i will make sure not to foeget anyof them πŸ˜† . and i will tell him to come to ur dreams like a james bond πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

not in my dreams mariam in reality i want hi to do that knid of a movie just daniel craig come out of the sea ahhhhhhhhhhh and so many girls will just become mad

i want hi to be just like thisπŸ˜†

-Divyaa- thumbnail

ok i know even i wount fell like going but i will go in half an hour 😳 . and swet dreams and hope srk will come to u dremas πŸ˜‰

ok il be here till you are here😳
srklicious thumbnail
woooooooooooooow i will make sure that he will fulfill ur dreams πŸ˜‰ . opps not drems but reality πŸ˜† 😳 and yea even i want him to like that Edited by love srk - 16 years ago
srklicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyalrl

ok il be here till you are here😳

aww thats soo sweet of u divya πŸ€— . btw wat time is it there
-Divyaa- thumbnail
India, flavour of the season in Japan

Tokyo, PTI:

The two-day cultural extravanganza 'Namaste India' organised jointly by the Indian Embassy, Ministry of Tourism and the India Centre in Tokyo has got immense popularity among the local populace in Japan.

India seems to be the flavour of the season in Japan with the country's heritage and culture, especially "yoga", getting a big thumbs up from local people at a two-day cultural extravaganza held here to strengthen the Indo-Japan ties.

Representing the vivid spectrum of Indian states were a myriad of performances, including those from India's most popular entertainment export Bollywood.

Bhangra and Yoga were special favourites with young and old Japanese alike joining in performances of the robust Punjabi folk song and dance at the "Namaste India" show.

according to Yoga Guru, Baba Ramdev, who held special sessions for Japanese executives and students, there was wide attendance in his classes as the Japanese wanted to learn how to control stress.

Besides these, there were a host of stalls showcasing a variety of colourful handicrafts from across India.

A special attraction was the Mehndi and Bindi stalls. "I have applied Mehndi on the hands of at least 100 women and there seems to be a great quest for knowledge about India amongst the Japanese," a woman at a Mehndi stall said.

Last but not the least were performances by Bollywood dance troops and the renditions of old Hindi film numbers.

The sale of Shah Rukh Khan T-Shirts and his namesake perfumes were evidence to his popularity even outside India.

Organised jointly by the Indian Embassy in Japan, Ministry of Tourism and the India Centre in Tokyo, the event also included separate business and handicrafts exhibitions.

"The main aim of 'Namaste India' is to enhance awareness about India by showcasing its best in society and economy. With greater awareness will come greater interaction and exchange, between India and Japan, leading to a comprehensive India-Japan Global Partnership," officials said.

even i want to wear t shirts which have his pic i dont know where can i get one πŸ˜†
Edited by divyalrl - 16 years ago
-Divyaa- thumbnail

aww thats soo sweet of u divya πŸ€— . btw wat time is it there

1 25 amπŸ˜†
srklicious thumbnail

😲 😲 realy. god hope ur not feling selppy. πŸ˜†
srklicious thumbnail
thanks for this artical and yea me also want that shirt. comone shahrukh plzz send that shirt to uss. πŸ˜† 😳
-Divyaa- thumbnail

😲 😲 realy. god hope ur not feling selppy. πŸ˜†

not until now coz i slept n the afternoon😳