Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: divyalrl

you know i wanted srk to act as a teacher or a college lecturer and he should have aloe story witha student and i was very happy about cdi but there was no romantic track for srk in that movie ao i guess now ahve to make such kind of a movie with srk asno one is making such a movie 😳

i agree with u divya . he was the best in CDI and these kind of rols suites our shahrukh and will also tell him him to do this kind of roles 😆 😆 😳
-Divyaa- thumbnail
in which i saw him dying dont get angry at me its because my mind was full of kal ho naa ho last scenes but you know what according to some customs you know if you see some one die in your dreams it means they will have along happy and prosperous life 😳
srklicious thumbnail
woow long list divya . ok will also tel him to come in to ur dreams. btw if u want to see him in ur dreams than have his picx 😆 x with u under ur pillow than he will surly come to ur dreams. becouse i do that and he always come in to my dreams. 😳
-Divyaa- thumbnail
and i also want to se ehim as james bond 😳
srklicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyalrl

in which i saw him dying dont get angry at me its because my mind was full of kal ho naa ho last scenes but you know what according to some customs you know if you see some one die in your dreams it means they will have along happy and prosperous life 😳

yea its also means sameting in our custums .
-Divyaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: love srk

woow long list divya . ok will also tel him to come in to ur dreams. btw if u want to see him in ur dreams than have his picx 😆 x with u under ur pillow than he will surly come to ur dreams. becouse i do that and he always come in to my dreams. 😳

thnx for the idea will do it right away😳
-Divyaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: love srk

yea its also means sameting in our custums .

good to know😳
srklicious thumbnail
ok divya itsl long list i will make sure not to foeget anyof them 😆 . and i will tell him to come to ur dreams like a james bond 😉 😆
-Divyaa- thumbnail
i think i have to go now mera dil hi nahin kar raha hai par jan ahai il meet you soon bye mariam 😳
srklicious thumbnail
yea sure divya try that idea of mine becouse it always works for me. hopefully it will also work for u 😉 😳