Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Destiny007 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Never, never, never the religion you are born into is the one you should die with.
dannyk thumbnail
i don't know about which serial talking about .. but i don't am beliver of Hinduisam and will be same in whole life ..
syrene thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
conversion is unthinkable to me as being a hindu is what i am, it is a part of my personality, and i believe my religion has shaped into what i am today. that said i am totally against the type of conversion where u try to convert somebody taking advantage of their misery. there is no doubt that whoever your god is he or she has never asked for such an inhuman act to pave your way to heavenly glory. i have studied all my life in catholic institutions and hence know and understand and appreciate their values and this has helped me understand christianity better too. but i am sorry to say that this great religion is being cheapened by zealots who pop out at you from street corners waving pamphlets urging u to convert. and some of my best friends have been muslims. so i know something about islam too. and from my personal experiences i feel that no religion preaches intolerence or hatred and teaches to love u'r fellow human beings and shows u to find peace within u'rslf and the world too. so there is actually no need for anyone to convert at all as the basic principles of all religions are same. it is the bigoted followers who destroy the sanctity of religion.
hazelgirl thumbnail
no..i won't until and unless there is something worth it 😛 😛
hpotter thumbnail
No! I am proud to be a Muslim! I am only a muslim because it is a religion that I find no faults with! I converted to Islam because my previous religion was not perfect! After learning about Islam, I decided I want to be a muslim!
hydrogurl001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ME_T

i think it was her choice. i am a muslim my self.

if tht actress, decided to convert to islam. then it's up to her, and u gott accept that.

it's up to the person.

i agree to that.

i'm a Muslim too and I wouldn't convert.

But it is up to the person and what they think is right and wrong.

hydrogurl001 thumbnail
And about converting.
The funny thing is about my life, whenever
something happens that is new to me, that same
thing comes up again a few days later. it's hard
to explain but at Sunday School, a girl came into our class with my friend and my friend said that she was
converting to Islam. It was new and I sort of found it weird but then I realized it was very brave of her
to try to convert.
It really isn't a debatable thing if it is right to convert or not.
Signora2 thumbnail
It really isn't a debatable thing if it is right to convert or not.

Zhasan what are u trying to saY abobve . Please can u explain?
hydrogurl001 thumbnail
nothing.
its just that it depends on what
the person believes is right or wrong. 😊
Angel39 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Personally, As a hindu i would never want to convert myself into islam. Or any other religion!

I never knew ashaka(kumud from kussum) converted herself into islam!

**Moderators note pls do not use emoticans that are offending to the topic**Edited by samie - 18 years ago