~*Neha*~ thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Thodi Si Zameen Thoda Sa Aasmaan Farewell!

Hi/Hello to all TSZTSAians,

As we all know Thodi Si Zameen Thoda Sa Aasmaan has ended an I guess it's the time we forget our sorrows of the show ending and have a farewell party! Well, remember that no rona-dhona( crying) in this party.

And of course we will remember TSZTSA forever and I don't think the charm in the forum will end. So everyone, continue being a part of this forum.

Post all your thoughts and feeling about Thodi Si Zameen Thoda Sa Aasmaan in this thread as by doing so we will get to know our opinions on this unique serial.

SO friends, enjoy yourselves here and remember no crying.

TSZTSA Dev. Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Sesh* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 i wish TSZTSA never ended, i liked the show alot 😭 !!
But ur rite everyone should continue being a part of this forum and enjoy themselves!! 😛 😛
Edited by *Sesh* - 16 years ago
vinny_rams thumbnail
what???the show ended?/I really did not realise. Oh god...really shocking. So the climax was when Sudanshu surrended in jail and will be out only after 7 years..and Uma will be waiting for him??Is this the ending?? SOmehow this looked abrupt. I was still looking out for the 21st oct episode...anyway...it was a cool and some sensible story...somewhat near to reality. It was good that the story ended at the right time..now I know why Pooja and her husband also got back together and why Munna decided to amrry Vittal vadi. Good...but they should ahve shown a better ending to Uma and Sudanshu's episode.