My Den : Priya Wal

ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

The place I love the most in my house is my bedroom. It is an extension of me. I like spending my leisure time in my room. It is done up in cream, which is very soothing to the eyes, and makes my room look big. I don't have much furniture in my room. I have a bed and table where I have kept my collection of books, and movies. Also I am very fond of music so I have a good CD collection. When I wake up in the morning, I like listening to music, which brightens up my day.  I have a cupboard full of photographs and it reminds me of all the good times I have had with my family, and friends. I can't do without my television, music system and the shoe rack. I am very fond of shoes and have a huge collection of them. I like to keep all my shoes in an organised manner in my shoe rack. Every morning when I get up, I like to see the view of Mumbai city from my window as my apartment is on the eighth floor.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh my goooooooood ashitaaaaaa darling thaaaaaaaaanx a tonnnnn for this exubitant piece of priya's insight 🤗 you know its a big big day for mee and priyaaa is definately a good omen 😳 🤗..."touch wood"... 😳

and awwwww shes such an adorableeeee normal gurll just like all of ussss 🤗 🤗 i loveee this stark down to earth attitude of herss 😳 it speaks volumes about the strength of her character and personality 👏 👏 👏.....and cream hun??...must say its quite a sophesticated color but i personalyy would find it rather dull 😆 😆 my room is peach 😳 😳....and awwww...a cupboard full of photographsss 😳 😳....its shooo cuteeee 🤗...and u know i too have my personal stack of photographs here in my hostel i have made a wall hanging out of them all 😳 😳...as priya said it reminds me of the happy times and when u look at them during tensed depresssed moments suddenly your heart fills up with warmth and u feel like fighting back with the tough times 😳 😳...its like they all are somewhere near us standing by us...awwwww...moi nostalgicccc...missing my familyyyy 🤗

and shoesssss 🤣 🤣 🤣 priya has always had a bigg fat crush over shoess 🤣 🤣 and am sure she must be overly possesive where her shoes are concerned 😳 🤣....awwww... 🤗...shes such a sweeetheart...seriously love her simplicity and ease of living and being herself 👏 👏 🤗              
tukz_REmix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow she lives in 8th floor...i luv livin at d top....shes toooooooooooo gud...i can nvr manage ne rack(let leave shoes)....
remix rules thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey thanx a lot n guess wat i live on d 8th floor toooooooo 😛
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
😆 We both share a fetish for shoes!
apk_skylark thumbnail
she luks really gorgeous in that pic.
rakhi_uv thumbnail
raj n priya r just made 4 each other 😉 i mean just see these ppl hav so much in common!!!......books music television....thts wat they both talk of in all their articles n interviews 😆 both r extremely talented n intelligent ppl.....wat a treat it wud b to see them together again 😍

i really miss watching priya ...hope she cums soon wid surprise in a gd show😃
lil_aashi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

awww aww awww aww awwwwwww... I love yu Ashita... man man mannnnnnnnn.... look at the rockstar yaarrr...thanks thanks thanks thanks thanksssssss a lottttttttttttttttt........ thankyou so so sooo much for this one re.... goshh she rocks man.... wao.. my room is cream in colour nacho nachoo babaaa even I love my bedroom the most most most in my house.... especially my cupboard 😛, me toooo loveeeee to stay in my room.. wao man.. so many similarities..... me top of the world.. he he heee.... and whne it cums to collection of pictures.. I truely wish someday I can watch all those pics of hers man...😆😉 waooo.. pics are so memory refreshing re yarrrr....😊and shoes.sssssssssssss...... hey bhagguuuu one can never ever forget priya di and her love for her shoes... I remember very well in crazy kiya re she said, the first thing she notices bout ne1 are the shoes.... even in an interview's heading it was written, I HATE UGLY SHOES, goshh.... priya di............. u rockk...👏

usharafuddin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
aww man she so cool in living life in ordinary wayyy. 😛 😛 btw ny1 know if she's talking bout d apartment she share wid suriely n sakshi? 😛
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yaa i think she still shares her apartment wid sakshi but not surlene surlene moved out long back wen that stupid woman sa trashed her out of remix 😡 😡