Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Hosanna

Supree , can you guess where Jas gets all her grilling questions??

No idea! 😕   Athu Jas Mam-in Ragasiyam! 😃

Jas, Unga questions answer panna apparam Varen..😊. Only few mins. than kidaichathu innaku lunch hour! !😭

supree thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasunap

hey super E...you are doing wonderfully on the hot seat....and i am tempted to to ask you more stuff...so here i go!!!  Thank you! ☺️ 😃

1. if a turtle were to lose its shell...would call it homeless or is it naked??? 😉  Rendumae illai , Pavam athu 😭

2. if you could go back in time and give yourself some advise, what age would you go back to and what advise would you give yourself???

Childhood days/Age - Advice would be 'Don't be scared of falling down while learning to ride a Bicycle, it's ok if you do and nothing will happen!"    Because of the above said, I am a person now who can ride 2 wheeler(!) and can drive cars & Van, but not 100% good when it comes to Bicycle!!   😊 😳

3. what is the one thing you never want to be caught doing??? remember the moot word here is caught!!! 😉 😉  Office-la nice-a IF login panni message ethovathu post panrathai.....😃

4. if they ever made a movie of your life...who would you want to play you??? you must pick somebody from IF for this...and why have you chosen the person???  Assku..buskku, Avvalavu easy-a Enn story rights-ai yarukavathu Naan kuduthuduvenaA?!!  😉 

5. what irritates you about other people and how do you handle that??? In Get togathers, People who talk and talk and talk and never gives the others a chance! Eppadi handle pannanum-nu innum theriyalai Jas 😭 Any tips pls?! 😉 

6. what are the three things that youwant to do at least once before you die??? and why have you not done them yet??? Three things-thana? Niraiyavae irukku.... Why I haven't done them yet? Athuathukku oru Neram Kalam varavendamaA?!  😊😊

7. imagine the earth can speak...write a few sentences in any language as what it would say to mankind.

Aaru Avvidae? E pollution enganae? Mana Poomi enthukku avvethi? Konjam nilichi neethanamRa... Illati Kan keta Piragu Suriya Namaskaram kathai-than!. Entha, manasulayo?! You people, better take steps now and Save the earth!!

8. if karan johar asked you to act in a whacky movie, who from IF will you want to act as your side-kick??? Enna Jas, eppa rendu perum call sheet kukkalam?!! 😆 😃

9. would you like to write mE a meaningful paragraph using just song titles???

Jasunap Anboda SuperE ezhuthum Kadithamae... (Kanmani Anboda...from Guna)

Nalam Nalamariya Aval... Unn Nalam Nalamariya Aval...     Naan Ingu sugamae...Nee Angae Sugama?!

Devathai Vamsam NeeyO, Thennila Amsam NeeyO? Suriyan ponathum IF-il varuavthum NeeyO?!  (ellam intha time diff.)  (movie: Snehithiyae..) 

10. do you enjoy verbally strangling people???? why??? 😆 Nope, not at all.

OK, Jas. Ennakku ippo 🥱 time... Goodnight!

Edited by supree - 16 years ago
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow...congrats supree...

I just finish reading all the ????? and your answers.....It is really nice to know about you more....

Good job meli.....this thread is really good and it helpsd to know so much about the members.....
jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey super!!!! a great job da...you are doing wonderfully!!!here is the next lot!! i know...i dont give up....... 😆

1. i saw you had told ho that you believe in god. do you think you are put in this world for a purpose??? if you do what is your purpose??? if you dont...why dont you believe that???

2. this is a ridiculous question that some one once asked me.,...if you were a transformer....what would tranform the following people into????

roja

giri

fluid

jas

vani

sue

pat

super e

caryn

meli

pokkiri

ho

3. one fine day god gives you a chance to bring one person from the dead just for you....but there is just one condition...you have to send another person to the grave to its place...who would you bring back from the dead and who will you send back??? please choose from one amongst us and one from elsewhere...who you assign life and who you assign death does not matter.. 😈 😈 ( i feel so wicked...)

4. do you have any imaginary friends??? what are their names??? and why do you like them???

5. please dedicate a song to the following people...but before the song tell us why you picked that song for that person!!!

roja

giri

fluid

me

vani

sue

pat

yourself

caryn

meli

pokkiri

ho

6. you are working on your puter answering these questions of mine when suddenly your puter reaches out and swallows you up and turns you into an IF page...tell us what you obseve .... 😉

7. i am enjoying asking you all these questions...can i continue asking you questions even after the next person is nominated on the hot seat??? 😈

8. if you had a choice what would you rather be...an elderly woman at the old age home??? or a young baby starting life??? and why???

9. previous set of questionsla i had asked if some were to make a movie.....i simply asked you to choose a person....i have not asked whether you will give the movie rights....so let us get back there and answer that question now...😈 😈

if they ever made a movie of your life...who would you want to play you??? you must pick somebody from IF for this...and why have you chosen the person???

have fun...i shall post another set today maybe two more... for sat and sunday as well...!!!Edited by jasunap - 16 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Good questions Jas... 😆 😆
Supree, I feel I know u much better now after reading your answers 😃
girivanam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Supree

👏 👏 👏 amaidhiyana aalu than ppa neenga😊Edited by giriadimai - 16 years ago
supree thumbnail

Originally posted by: atina

wow...congrats supree...

I just finish reading all the ????? and your answers.....It is really nice to know about you more....

Good job meli.....this thread is really good and it helpsd to know so much about the members.....

Thank you atina, I am trying my best! 😃

supree thumbnail

Originally posted by: meli

Good questions Jas... 😆 😆
Supree, I feel I know u much better now after reading your answers 😃

Thanks Meli! 😊

supree thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasunap

hey super!!!! a great job da...you are doing wonderfully!!!here is the next lot!! i know...i dont give up....... 😆

1. i saw you had told ho that you believe in god. do you think you are put in this world for a purpose??? if you do what is your purpose??? if you dont...why dont you believe that???

.......................................       have fun...i shall post another set today maybe two more... for sat and sunday as well...!!!

Sure Jas, I will come back to answer your this set of questions....

Past 2 days-a Office, home ippadi payangara busy!!  But night-la pathi tookathulayavathu vanthu answers pannitten.....😃 But since I'm feeling a little under the weather since y'day...... I think I should take a little rest and then come back to face you/ I mean your questions!! 😆 😉  Ok-ya?!

Edited by supree - 16 years ago
supree thumbnail

Originally posted by: giriadimai

Supree

👏 👏 👏 amaidhiyana aalu than ppa neenga😊

Oh, Thank you Giri!... 😊 But etha vachu appadi solreenga?!!  Just oru curiosity- than!