Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: rojapoooo

congrats Supree - lets see how u withstand our
own "Griller cum Toaster"!!!! Hope to atleast
read through your answers - but shall definitely
catch up when I come back.

Thanks Rojakka..😊

Aiyoo, Jas-voda comments/prev. post parthu konjam payama-than irukku. 😃

So intha varam than Unga vacation-a?! Have a wonderful nice time akka.

CK Fans (including myself) will miss you & your Great CK-s !! 😭

supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasunap

hi supree....congrats!!!! you warm up sweetie...i will come back with the bread to toast and paneer to grill... cheers!!! 😉 😉 😉

Thanks Jas!

Vanga, Vanga, Vandhanam...

Thangal Varavu Nal varavaguha!!

(Etho ennala mudincha mattum please panni pakaren,... Ethovathu questions-la impact theriyuma?!! 😃)

jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: supree

Thanks Jas!

Vanga, Vanga, Vandhanam...

Thangal Varavu Nal varavaguha!!

(Etho ennala mudincha mattum please panni pakaren,... Ethovathu questions-la impact theriyuma?!! 😃)

idhu enna??? parikshaikku pogara maadiri irukka???? 😉just take in the spirit and summa kalakku....kavalaiyum bhayavum illama badil kudungo😃.... enna yaaryum kaanum kelvioda😡??? i shall have to raise the temps😉...if nobody come along for the next 6-7 hours😈😈!!!

supree thumbnail

Originally posted by: meli

Wow...like Jackie Chan movies..have u seen Rush Hour 3???...it was so good 😆  Innum Illai Meli, I have been trying and yet to watch!

Giri akka, you better grill Supree, otherwise I will choose you for another round here 😆 😆

Supree, here is more questions:

Describe yourself in 5 words? Friendly, Helpful, Talkative, Realistic & Direct (Frank)! 😊
The one you look up to (role model)? My Mom (Avanga porumaiyi-la oru 10% follow pann muyimnna I consider myself rombha lucky!)
Any sweet memory from your childhood?

OnRa, Renda ....Ninaivugal.. ,Ellam sollavae oru Nal pothuma?!..  

Nanum Ennudaiya 2 dearest friends-m sernthu 6 varusham Onna ore school-a padichathu (looti adichathu) - Enga pere Mummoorthini-gal!! Ennoda , cousin bros & sis kuda serthuttu Soppu vaichi vilayadi, Koontanchoru akiyathu..(appavae arambichintenilla?! ), Pakkathu veethu kuttis -kku ellam Nane teacher-A mari, Pattu & Dance solli kuduthathu.. ..(Ellam Kelvi Ghanam-than!!)

You're all time best movies? Athu rombha periya list, munadi-yae sonna mathiri... Comedy movie with interesting storyline would be my best bet.. MMKR, Coming to America..to name a few!

Your all time best songs? AiyO...ithuvum endless..   Nalla inimaiyana isai-la iruntha, Ellame pidikkum..  From Janani, Janani...., Asaiya Kathula thootu vittu.... Kannathil Muthamittal.... to Unakkul Naane Urugum Neram..varai!.
I am sure you watch kolangal, what would you do if u land up in Abhis shoes??   😆  Operation mudinchi kan muzhichi ezuntha udanaye, antha arathapazhsu brown bag (used for 3+ years) kondu vara solluven. Athukullae irunthu, will take out...Tatta ta... a mini tape recorder which recorded all that Stupid evil Adhi said and apparam enna, Adhi & Minister Co-kku Jail-than!! Abhi kudubam Ore Jolly-than!!! Subham! 😃(appada.. Oru  vazhiya izhuvai mudinchuthu.please Yaravathu itha Thols-kku convey pannidunga....)

Who are your closest friends in IF? Ellarumae Enakku Nalla friends!!
Tell us a joke u likes very much? Niraiya Niraiya nalla jokes rasichiruken.. Sari, satunu onnu , chinnatha..  

There were few people standing in a Bus stop,  and a woman wearing a Saree was standing next to a guy who is a Gramathann (villager)..

The lady said, I'm sorry (since she stepped on this man's foot accidently.) The other guy replied, I am 'Lungi'! 😃

Funniest moment at your workplace or home?  Many.... but the one which comes to my mind quickly... In a recent attempt to teach my daughter some tamil words.. we covered tamil words for few things.... mainly things we use at home....  After a few days when I checked her memory... she recalled almost all the words correctly and we all burst into laughter when she said, 'Thuppu kutti' for Trash can('Kuppai Thotti')!!😃
what would u do if u won 10 mill dollar??
Innimelthan Yosikanum!😊

Edited by supree - 16 years ago
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congrats Suji akka for becoming the next MOTW.

Here are my questions:

1. If you had the power to change US what will you change and why?

2. Your embrassing moments?

3. Your funniest moments?

4. What do you like about UK?

5. What do you like and dislike about US?

6. If I am a tourist coming to your country which places will you recommand me to go?
jasunap thumbnail
right super E, here i come. i see no one has warmed your butt. i shall begin that now.....just warmers!!!!

1. Real name:

2. Nickname:

3. Place of origin:

4. Date of birth:

5. Hobbies:

6. Profession:

7. Your favourite color:

8. Your favourite food:

9. Your favourite holiday spot:

10. What do you speak at home

11. tell us Something about your kid/kids

12. What do you like in your hubby

13. Do you sing lullabies or tell stories for kids

14. What's your fav bed time story

15 how good a cook are you???

16. What's the spl dish you make that your family adores???

17. Do you miss India at any time

18. how do you like these simple questions as warmers??

19. can i continue with more questions??

20. are you enjoying all the attention you are getting????
😆 😆 😆
Edited by jasunap - 16 years ago
jasunap thumbnail
hey super, the time difference does not allow us to meet...but i shall keep you busy!!!! here are a few more questions...make sure you answer them as honestly as you possibly can!!!

fill in the blanks!

girii is........

IF is..............

roja is happy when................

sue is sad when..................

jas is....................

One lovely thing bout pat is..................

meli's fav song is........................

some questions

describe me in 5 words

one thing u hate bout pokkiri 😉

one thing u really like bout vani19

if you had a choice to be roj, giri, sue, jas, vani, meli, pat, tamil, rathy,....who do you not want to be??? 😉

Best thing abt life and worst thing in your perception?

will be back with more...😆 😆
Edited by jasunap - 16 years ago
supree thumbnail
[QUOTE=usha_pooja]Congrats Suji akka for becoming the next MOTW.
Thanks Usha_Pooja!😃
Here are my questions: OK!

1. If you had the power to change US what will you change and why? The Visa procedure they have for Non-immigrant visas!

2. Your embrassing moments? Not much, a little bit.. when my Vandu said some silly things at the Dr's office...  😃
3. Your funniest moments? too many situations... to big to list out!😃

4. What do you like about UK?Innum antha alavukku UK pathi therinchikkalai...
5. What do you like and dislike about US? Excellent customer services - atleast at majority of the places 😆,  the Visa procedure and they way they give trouble to issue Visa for our poor parents who love to come stay with us for some time! 😕

6. If I am a tourist coming to your country which places will you recommand me to go? Oh..there are many.... Yellow Stone Mountain National park, Niagara Falls, Seagrove beach, Disney World (esp. if you are coming with kids!!, shoot Magic Kingdom at Disneys, they will love it!! This is where our last vacation was, a month back and we had a great time!! 😃)[/QUOTE]
supree thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasunap

right super E, here i come. i see no one has warmed your butt. i shall begin that now.....just warmers!!!!

1. Real name: Sujatha

2. Nickname: Suja

3. Place of origin: India

4. Date of birth: 4/2

5. Hobbies: Reading, Spend time with kids, Surfing the net, Cooking & watching good movies...

6. Profession: IT, Programmer!

7. Your favourite color: Green

8. Your favourite food: Tomato rice! 😃

9. Your favourite holiday spot: Niagara Falls!

10. What do you speak at home: Tamil & English

11. tell us Something about your kid/kids: Sweet 😃

12. What do you like in your hubby: Many things..mainly the Calmness (Nithanam) he shows at tough situations!😊

13. Do you sing lullabies or tell stories for kids: A lot

14. What's your fav bed time story: My daughter has many choices.... will go by her pick!  (son is still too small to demand!) but mine is Lion & Mouse story.. (pathi thoongitte kuda ennala solla mudiyum!! 😃)

15 how good a cook are you??? Very good - ippadithan niraiya peru solranga!  (including my family!!) 😃

16. What's the spl dish you make that your family adores??? Oru orutharukkum vera vera dishes favorite-a irukku.....    but if I have to say one common item which the whole family adores... then it would be 'Coconut Milk pulav!'😃

17. Do you miss India at any time - I do, sometimes! 😭

18. how do you like these simple questions as warmers?? Pretty Good!😊

19. can i continue with more questions?? Sure!

20. are you enjoying all the attention you are getting????
😆 😆 😆  I think , it's Ok!  😊😳

Edited by supree - 16 years ago
jasunap thumbnail
Super E, here are some questions i asked giri...but am giving them to you as well...

1. rapid fire

hot tub/back rub

hot oil/spa

candle light/arc lights

romance/affaire d'coeur

mystic magic/mystrey admirer

2. if all the world was paper and all the sea was ink
if all the trees were bread and cheese
what in world are we to drink????
(may i have an answer in rhyme please???? )

3. why do we always sniff when we know something is smelling bad???

4. why do you think why sally sold seashells at the sea shore when we could have easily picked them ourselves>????

5. why do you think toasters have a setting that burns the toast to a char which nobody can eat???