Deepika is NOT Pretty!!

sweet_angel_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hello ppl...I duno y soo many ppl find Deepika pretty & sooo attractive...i thnk she is alrite..she is not gr8...There r lots of other Gurls in india that r soo mch pretier than her...I dont understand y ppl r soo crazy abt her beauty...& the whole industry calls her the "IT" gurl...i dnt find nething special in her..she look like every other gurl...I knw a lotta ppl here will totally DISAGREE with me...but i thnks he highly OVERATED!!!
Edited by sweet_angel_29 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree. I dun find her pretty either.
dazzlingdesi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree...she has a cute dimple....but shez really nothing special or shockingly beautiful
sweet_angel_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
WOW 2 ppl agree with me..i thought ppl will bash me for saying that....
but yeah she has nothing special..she jst look normal...infact al the other models on the ramp look soo mch better than her man...
preity*zinta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I must agree too!! I don't think theres anything outstanding about her .. well I don't know much about her .. maybe I'll change my mind after watching OSO. But I also think shes alrightish
dazzlingdesi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Swati i luv ur Aish siggy....Aish looks damn nice in that lengha...and the color suits her alot
ELAS101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think that deepika looked great when she was on koffee with karan with srk, but i don't think that she is looking that pretty in the OSO promos. maybe they did that because she has to look like she is a 70s actress...she might look better in the later part of the film.
Singh23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah i agree shes not great. shes obviosuly better then average but shes not outstanding like say prianyka chopra. lets see how is looks like in the movie.
september2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with you too, she just cute and she has a good body
but lets see her acting 😃
just like alot of people say rani is pretty but thats moslty because of her great actress!
meenamehta58 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Singh23

yeah i agree shes not great. shes obviosuly better then average but shes not outstanding like say prianyka chopra. lets see how is looks like in the movie.

yeah exactly she is not outstanding like Priyanka..or ash....bips...Rani..preity..she does'nt have that "THING"...atleast i dont c it...

& i agree with u ...she is OVERATED

Edited by meenamehta58 - 16 years ago