Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zee-usa thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I agree.. I didnt find her attractive enff in promos...
May be it is just a publicity stunt for OSO. Karan also said pretty...so many times..as it is Farahand SRK movie....hype.
methebest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am glad you posted this topic, I was planning to post it. I thing she has been given so much hype, just because of they want the movie to do well. I guess SRK will be enough to make it a hit, why to creat such drama about her when she is not that good.

I didn't find her 5 % of and average indian girl.
sweet_angel_29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zee-usa

I agree.. I didnt find her attractive enff in promos...
May be it is just a publicity stunt for OSO. Karan also said pretty...so many times..as it is Farahand SRK movie....hype.

Hey no its not a Public stunt..she is a SUPERMODEL in India..& has dated Abhi bachan..maybe thats y she is sooo famous...

sweet_angel_29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: methebest

I am glad you posted this topic, I was planning to post it. I thing she has been given so much hype, just because of they want the movie to do well. I guess SRK will be enough to make it a hit, why to creat such drama about her when she is not that good.

I didn't find her 5 % of and average indian girl.

Exactly..SRK will do the whole job.....

Marthika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah i agree i see soo many people with her signature and Number one fan ..Yes he smile and dimple are cute but i dont undestand how people are crazII about her 😕
nadz_luvz thumbnail
I agree....I dont know why is she being treated with soo much hype....I dont find her pretty at all...shes better than average and thats pretty much it...i think a lot of B grade actresses look better than her
huneymonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with, she seems a bit boring. Her loks are avg (as long as she can act)!
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ELAS101

i think that deepika looked great when she was on koffee with karan with srk, but i don't think that she is looking that pretty in the OSO promos. maybe they did that because she has to look like she is a 70s actress...she might look better in the later part of the film.

agreee...i was just about to say this..

she looked really pretty on kwk...but the look in OSO that has been showing in the promos isnt WOW...but maybe thas becuz of her role in the film...

otherwise on the show...she looked really pretty...

Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i think deepika is real pretty and does catch your eye.. maybe it did mine.. i saw her on ramp a few times and thought wow this girl is pretty and then next thing i heard she is coming in movies..i don't know what out of this world beauty is like .. but deepika is definatly one of the prettiest girls out there 😳 Edited by mona21 - 16 years ago
maz k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
deepika is really pretty! if she wasnt pretty then how would she ever end up being an actress( it needs some comman sense)!
she is not so bad at all, she is glamorous and gorgeoues. more better then half the actresses out there. im not saying she is the best! but give her a chance. im sure she will do good. you go deepika!