Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hiranshizrajat thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
anjali is so much involed into herself dat she cares for no1............ridhs iz rilly vry unlucky to hve such a disgustin sis
komalash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: friskysam

True 😊

so now we need to seriously get a groom which matches ur description....cuz theres still hope 😆

yh exactly...😉

lubnahl thumbnail

Originally posted by: hiranshizrajat

anjali is so much involed into herself dat she cares for no1............ridhs iz rilly vry unlucky to hve such a disgustin sis

yea i agree she loves herself so much ke usse apne samne koi aur dekhta ke nahi hai 😕
lubnahl thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitica_82

Anjali reminds me of those porcelain dolls in glass cases- beautiful but lifeless.

true !!!
hiranshizrajat thumbnail
angali is so mad like....!!
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I agree Nitz..

Angie displays her concern for Rids when she is not around, but once she is around, she seem to be scared to reveal her feelings it seems. Yes, the melting chocolates between Ridz and Armaan will cause problem. Angie thinks Armaan is her weakness, but eventually he will become her strength nah? 😳
h_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitica_82

I am not too sure about this.... but the way Anjali instantly sprung to action when she heard her baby sis' scream from the jungle made me think again....she cares for a sister even if it's only a salt pinch? The way she worriedly said that Riddzie is in genuine trouble and that she never does any drama or  fakehood...

.... And there was genuine concern in her voice as she assured Shashank that Riddhima will be fine and they'll find her....

I know this flicker of concern for her sister will disappear as soon as Riddzie is found and she notices the melting chocolates between Armaan-Riddzie ... this passing concern will evaporate....

Anjali is not incapable of love... it's just that she has a spine of arrogance and she is too much in love with herself to feel for anybody else .... sad...really sad.

Riddzie has always yearned for her "Dee's" love .....but i guess this dream has no destination because Anjali will never be what Ridzdie wants her sister to be.

👏 i agree.....!!! 100%