So, is Anjali still human?

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

I am not too sure about this.... but the way Anjali instantly sprung to action when she heard her baby sis' scream from the jungle made me think again....she cares for a sister even if it's only a salt pinch? The way she worriedly said that Riddzie is in genuine trouble and that she never does any drama or  fakehood...

.... And there was genuine concern in her voice as she assured Shashank that Riddhima will be fine and they'll find her....

I know this flicker of concern for her sister will disappear as soon as Riddzie is found and she notices the melting chocolates between Armaan-Riddzie ... this passing concern will evaporate....

Anjali is not incapable of love... it's just that she has a spine of arrogance and she is too much in love with herself to feel for anybody else .... sad...really sad.

Riddzie has always yearned for her "Dee's" love .....but i guess this dream has no destination because Anjali will never be what Ridzdie wants her sister to be.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
See, now I'd like to believe that even Angie has just a tiny tiny spot in her heart for Ridzy, but its been covered by Angie's own arrogance and "go-get-'em" attitude. Maybe she thinks Ridzy is too "weak" and thus cannot identify with her, or maybe she genuinely doesn't have the social skills to deal with her sister. I mean, we've seen that Angie can't really talk to patients and thinks like a businesswoman, so maybe her real problem is not Ridz, but her own inability to show love?
friskysam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
True 😊

so now we need to seriously get a groom which matches ur description....cuz theres still hope 😆
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: psawyer

See, now I'd like to believe that even Angie has just a tiny tiny spot in her heart for Ridzy, but its been covered by Angie's own arrogance and "go-get-'em" attitude. Maybe she thinks Ridzy is too "weak" and thus cannot identify with her, or maybe she genuinely doesn't have the social skills to deal with her sister. I mean, we've seen that Angie can't really talk to patients and thinks like a businesswoman, so maybe her real problem is not Ridz, but her own inability to show love?

Hmmm...true, it's  rather a case of Angie's selfishness, one-upmanship, self-obsession and emotional defeciency not allowing her to give her own goodness a chance.... Angie is too full of herself and has been the best in everything...she aims to take her Dad's postion someday....she just cannot relate to or with her heart...she'll always be distant.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: friskysam

True 😊

so now we need to seriously get a groom which matches ur description....cuz theres still hope 😆

Bingo, Honey!

maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hmmm... that is a valid point..... Howmuchever you deny the fact, but they are sisters... Yes Anji is tough with Ridzi, but maybe it is because she doesn't really know to reciprocate love the right way... she thinks scolding Ridz is also a form her right over her, so there she is justified 😊
praks thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitica_82

Anjali is not incapable of love... it's just that she has a spine of arrogance and she is too much in love with herself to feel for anybody else .... sad...really sad.

yup! exactly... she's too self-centered... her life revolves around only her ownself, her dreams, her ambitions, her yearnings, everything which is HERS! and frankly, that's too miserable! 

mahalaksh2303 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its absolutely true............
she loves herself so much that she cant care for others...........
poor ridz she is in need of a sis love..........
tukz_REmix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ya i agree wid u......i too thnk dat she hav a tiny spot 4 ridz in her heart....but it may b actin so dat shez in her dad's gud buks(wich is a bit idiotic...bcoz she knows dat her dad is much more concernd abt ridz dan her)
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Anjali reminds me of those porcelain dolls in glass cases- beautiful but lifeless.