Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharan_19 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Oh well done meli for your wonderful update of arasi.
How to see arasi in this situation ? as she is meant to be rock always ,dont worry arasi u will sure win in your part.
bala131 thumbnail
Thanks Meli.... Thanks very much for the update....
Nitipp thumbnail
Thanks Meli for the update. Good job.

Arasi will be very angry at Selvi than anybody else, remember when Mahi was killed and a very depressed Selvi went to Arasi's home and told her that one day Arasi will loose everything family, job, anthasthu, ...now the time has come I guess.   Well nothing to blame Selvi for any of these, but Arasi will blame only her. I feel so sad for Arasi. I hope she proves herself and comes back to her job asap. We will definitely miss Radhika as a police. Edited by Nitipp - 16 years ago
kabee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx for update 😃 meli. poor arasi
vani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks meli for the update 👏
I missed the title song and i'll watch it today.
selvifanmsia thumbnail
Wow ... an amazing episode ... thank you for the update and link, Meli 👏

So Selvi's words are coming true, one by one ... first Arase has lost her family, and now her job 😭 ... soon she will be coming to Selvi for help 😆 but she will need to overcome her ego first and accept Selvi as her daughter.

The hospital scenes they showed at the beginning are the same as the ones when GJ's duplicate drugs were injected to the 143 people ... Radaan cannot afford to film new scenes? 😕 Instead they film Ganga's irritating dance 🤢

Nallathamby is really a Kettathamby ... killing so many people just to get to one individual 😡 ... I hope Arase catches up with him and shoots him dead. (We will have to wait another 400 episodes for that!) 😆
jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thank you meli. it was sad to see arase cut down to size yesterday....but i do hope that something really drastic happens to ganga...she is becoming an irritant here...
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update meli.
I felt sorry for Arasi, but I doubt she would be going to Selvi for help, any time soon! I would love to see that when she does though.
sankadevi30 thumbnail
thanks for the update meli & ur wonderful comments.

I could not watch yesterday's episode especially last scene when arase is without her cap & other stuff
😭

oh my god when did i become so addicted to this iron lady i dont know 😉