Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loka thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Thanks guys for your wishes πŸ˜›
meli....WOW so my Ironlady lost her job 😭 poor women...we are going to see crying Arase from now on 😭
Thanks for the update..it is been ages I have seen Arase.... πŸ˜‰ but I saw the episode yesterday after a long time πŸ˜‰
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks Meli for your update plus your comments...romba nalla irukku...!! πŸ‘

Since Selvi's predictions are materializing they have to show her downfall too. But that won't be for long coz the title of this serial is ARASE thus we will see her rise again and putting an end to Nallathamby aka Kettathamby and the eunuch Ganga but then our Madame has to make peace with her estranged daughter Selvi first.   πŸ‘

We just saw the hospital episode this evening whereby Kaveri was putting on an act of being ill just to get to see her dad GJ. This was the worst episode so far. Its really sad to see a young girl like her being brain washed by a selfish GJ and used as a tool to get his revenge on Arase. He has no true love for his kid and Kaveri is so blinded by her love for him. Its too late for the seedling was planted right from very young and now its growing up into a wild young plant. I think this will go on till adulthood. 😑 I pity Kaveri if only she would listen to her mum's advice, she would grow up into a fine young lady. πŸ˜•

Child abuse seems to the order of the day in all the serials now and I am afraid its going to have a negative effect in the minds of our young ones who are the future citizens of their respective country. Bringing this Kaveri character into this serial is much more worst than having NT or Ganga on the screen. 😑

Btw..Selvi's act as a worried mother trying to wake up her unconscious daughter is not natural at all. Her body language was out and its strange to see a mother still clinging on to her handbag while trying to wake her daughter up. Her expressions were blank and I am utterly disappointed with RAdhika's performance in this particular scene. πŸ˜•

Edited by Sue Nair - 16 years ago
iloveserials thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the updates Meli...Rocking Episode. πŸ‘

It was sad seeing an extremely dedicated officer being suspended. One line which Arasi says to the DGP is quite true in real life...Only because honest & sincere officers getting suspended...ppl have lost faith in being honest & dedicated officer. Very true. πŸ‘

I hope too that she comes into action soon. Ganga is really irritating. But I like his performance in Jodi No. 1. Good dancer.
pokkiri26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aaaaaaaaaaaaaiyyyyyyyyyyyyyoooooo 😭 Arasi.....you cant.............why this...................when are going to get back as IronLady?

Thanks for the update Meli akka πŸ‘ πŸ‘
sharan_19 thumbnail
thanks meli for your wonderful update.Poor arasi?
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Meli for the wonderful update πŸ‘

At least KK is standing beside Ironlady, happy to see that 😳

Oh that Kalai is so selfish 😑😑😑
Caryn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sue Nair

Btw..Selvi's act as a worried mother trying to wake up her unconscious daughter is not natural at all. Her body language was out and its strange to see a mother still clinging on to her handbag while trying to wake her daughter up. Her expressions were blank and I am utterly disappointed with RAdhika's performance in this particular scene. πŸ˜•

My mum too commented the same Sue. 😊 Wise mind thinks alike and all that.

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Caryn

My mum too commented the same Sue. 😊 Wise mind thinks alike and all that.

Agreed with you guys....

Radhika only rocks in Arase character, her body language is good but ....as Selvi...she is a big dissapointment....Its something weird wiht that role..she could give us a better performance

my neighbours is all mad at radhika for showing KPs role, they ban their kids ti watch araseπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Its so sick to see a small kid think and act like that when she only should be like a small kid😑

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meli

Agreed with you guys....

Radhika only rocks in Arase character, her body language is good but ....as Selvi...she is a big dissapointment....Its something weird wiht that role..she could give us a better performance

my neighbours is all mad at radhika for showing KPs role, they ban their kids ti watch araseπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Its so sick to see a small kid think and act like that when she only should be like a small kid😑

KP is a bad influence for kids.. 😑

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 😊 Thanks meli for the wonderful updates as usual