Salman and I are good friends: Priyanka C

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

Actress Priyanka Chopra trashes the rumours of trouble between Salman and her while shooting for the film Salaam-e-Ishq. The actress maintains they were always good friends.

What's the truth behind the alleged differences between Salman Khan and you during the shooting of the film Salaam-e-Ishq? Both of you had reportedly stopped talking to each other after that.
Salman and I have always been good friends. And there is no way we can have differences. Salman Khan is an adorable person and contrary to rumours we are very much on talking terms after the film got over.

Script not star value matters to Priyanka Chopra
But haven't you refused to do Prem Soni's film only because you had Salman Khan as your co-star?
No, it's another rumour that is spread by some people in the film industry. It's true that I was offered a role in the film opposite Salman but I didn't like the script. Though we are good friends yet I will not do a film just because Salman stars in it.

Have you ever signed any film on the basis of star value?
I don't think so. It would have happened in the initial days when I had entered the film industry, but today I don't think there is anyone for whom I will sign a film so blindly.

Are you upset with Nikhil Advani?
Not at all. Why should I be upset with him?

There are talks that you hold him responsible for the failure of the film Salaam-e-Ishq. How far is it true?
Nikhil is a very talented director and a wonderful human being. He made a beautiful film. I don't have any grudges. I am surprised why a film like Salaam-e-Ishq didn't do well at the box office.

http://hindustantimes.com/Frames.htm?pageid=http://www.httab loid.com/news/7231_0,00180016.htm
Edited by sanober88 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
i dont know 2 whom believe? media says something n stars says something else? ๐Ÿ˜•
Angel39 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you
These media people are always spreading gossip ๐Ÿ˜•
Wafa_92 thumbnail
It's conspicious for the media to make such speculations, they are just hypothetical and petrifying.Hers and Salman's friendship is deluded but oh well , she providentially doesnt care about the lugubrious remarks so It's alright.Thanks for sharing!.