Users

Frequent Posters

RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
all JA showed was that he's eccentric.
prabal_cog thumbnail
Javed Akhtar should see himself in a MIRROR first and then shouls show the mirrors to others - and I think some of the members in this form all need to see themselves on the mirror - discouraging an 18 year Kid by such an old person is SHAMEFUL HENIOUS CRIME - andthose who are supporting this are equally criminals
mhk9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
He showed mirror to Emon BUT Janta showed exit door to Ankitha. I blame JA for ankita's exit
mariaa.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i didnt thnk he waz rite! 😡 😡
mariaa.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i didnt thnk he waz rite! 😡 😡
elegantjatti thumbnail
I think javed ji was right but he just said it harshly....he could have said it more politely. His first song kal ho na ho ....if you listen it sounds like sony is singing it but when you listen to his other song from yesterday's gala......his voice is totally different.....he trying to hard to copy sonu's each and every thing when he sings his song but when he sang other singers song he sound much better......but Javed coule have been more dimplomatic Edited by elegantjatti - 16 years ago
cool_dudette thumbnail

Wow ..I guess u have a personal vendetta agianst Emon ..Javed i can understand ..he is egoistic, stuborn obnoxious .. infuriating unjustly biased ..towards Emon because Ankita couldnt saty back and he was dealing with emon face to face ... But You ..?

You seem to be anti Emon ..hence you are applauding a judge who has overstepped his limit ..agreed he has a rite to Judge ..but courteously ..he has no rite to act as an astrolger and predict the future negatively . His behaviour today just showed what a manupilative person he is ..and I thought Anu was like that .

I applaud you... i seriously applaud you... just my thoughts on the situation and you worded them perfectly...
👏 Edited by cool_dudette - 16 years ago
cool_dudette thumbnail
🤢 Edited by cool_dudette - 16 years ago
r_tvfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So Javed Ji showed the mirror to Emon which means that Emon has no future in playback singing. So what is he doing in the top 3? Why are people voting for him?

This is disgusting. I too didn't like Ankita but I would never say she would end up as a failure in her life. The girl is a great performer and I know if she improves her singing, she can become a pop singer atleast. But saying that Emon will be nothing, I mean that was too harsh. I don't say this just because I am an Emon fan, even if it was Ankita or Prashant if someone had to say they will become nothing, I would have supported them. This is a singing show. Judges should criticize based on singing, not behave like astrologers and predict the future. I have lost all respect for Javed Ji today.
Sweetz thumbnail

Originally posted by: arkamu

finally javed akhtar speak up

very very true

emon copies sonu why to give him a chance to get same voice

no doubt voice is patli

no respect for others naklein utarna

teaming aur politics chalana to isloate other contestant

kuch bhee acha nahin us mein javed akhtar each word was right

hats off to javed 👏

well any1 can win, but if they make it or not is on their own will...

no one should be quick to judge, sab ki kismat alaag alaag hoti hain...

and looking at it like this amit might be the only 1 who can be successful, and

even that is on his own will and hardwork.