Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kismix thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Gender Bias?? LEZ FIGHT ON THE GROUNDS OF GOOD VOICE/SINGING TALENT... and not just Gender. If its a Singing Show den support a singer for her talent not for her sex?

Even women in India do not support JAVED'S opinion. Message for Javed: Hey..do not push them ahead coz they are women?? Thats a big shame isnt?

quboolhai_1fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshika

I Know ... But Ignorin JA's bias comment..... think abt Emon u guyz??? How he must hav felt? Being a playback singer is a dream come true 4 him.... JA crushed his dream with his words today!!! 😭

i noe...the poor guy must b feeling so horrible n just a couple of hrs later he has to giv another marvelous performance just to hear more criticzing from javed ji again.. 🤢
sweetmagic4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: joshi23

All comments are fixed..

JA, AM, UN and AC have been doing these fake fights since many galas to increase ratings. Poor Emon is on the wrong side of the stick this time but I do thin he will reach the final top 2 alongwith the eventual winner (either Amit or Prashant). Sony Tv knows the trend in voting and this fight is only to generate controversey and more votes for Emon.

I would agree with you, but I don't think Javed Akthar would agree to fake fights, he is too proud of his honesty. But I have heard of judges creating "sympathy vote banks" for contestants by deliberately being harsh to them on other shows. I think JA has become very biased for Ankita somehow, otherwise he always praised Emon before. Very disappointed in him...
sweetmagic4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: kyph_1fan

i noe...the poor guy must b feeling so horrible n just a couple of hrs later he has to giv another marvelous performance just to hear more criticzing from javed ji again.. 🤢

You guys are right, how must poor Emon be feeling? 😭 I feel disgusted at JA's behavior, he had no right to say that Emon can never become a playback singer. I hope one day Emon will sing a playback song written by JA, that will be a rude awakening for him...
bellevue thumbnail
I don't know what's going on with JA but this is for sure that he has lost his mind. How can an intelligent man talk like that and not give any attention to a young man's feelings. I think that he owes an apology to Emon and the rest of the world for his stupidity. He seems to be getting a little senile.
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
It was truly very shocking to see Javed saab behave the way he did.. Not just his yelling, but being a senior & highly respected person in the industry, what he said & did, was wayyyy out of his league. Going by all the posts here, one can tell he has lost a lot of respect today..

Emon..the poor kid must have felt sooo terrible 😭 😭 I hope & pray Emon, someday, makes it really big in the music industry..moreso as a playback singer!
noboni17 thumbnail
He was not biased! He was just giving his critism and that's what a judge is suppose to do right?

Poor Emon?? I don't think so. Emon will face worse critisim than this in the real world if he becomes a singer. He sould be thankful to JA because he is giving him a good backbone to grow up on.
noboni17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bellevue

I don't know what's going on with JA but this is for sure that he has lost his mind. How can an intelligent man talk like that and not give any attention to a young man's feelings.

Because he is intelligent, he is the only one who is not wearing rose-colored glasses. He is saying what is the truth...even if the truth hurts. He is a well-spoken prestigious man of the Indian Music Industry, so whatever he has to say (bad or good) is justified. He knows whats coming for any new singer.

Edited by noboni17 - 16 years ago
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: noboni17

He was not biased! He was just giving his critism and that's what a judge is suppose to do right?

Poor Emon?? I don't think so. Emon will face worse critisim than this in the real world if he becomes a singer. He sould be thankful to JA because he is giving him a good backbone to grow up on.

i agree..with you.infact i think emon shd take javed ji's criticism as a challenge...see..abhijeet sawant.....sandeep.....karunya..n all.....where are all of them......the biggest challenge is not becoming the indian idol.......but to survive in the music industry...........