DOTW - Karan is the mystery man?

PriyaS thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi friends

Another interesting week, and with events at the moment, an opportune time for a discussion!

So, we have seen this week, that Karan has an ulterior motive in wooing Laxmi.  I don't think anyone really believed that he was all genuine, his immediate liking of Laxmi, and his relentless pursuit of her was all too convenient.  I find it surprising, personally, that Laxmi agreed to marry him so quickly, despite the fact that she is still mourning Satyakam! 😕

But its a serial, so I won't dwell too much on that.  The question is: Is Karan the mystery man?  In yesterday's episode he was stroking a cat, and the mystery man did this when he was first introduced!

What could his enmity with Surya possibly be?  We know he is doing this for revenge, possibly to avenge his father's death, what about the rest of his family?  What is the connection? 

Why Laxmi 😕?  Both Durga and Gauri are eligible for marriage too, and the two of them would give Karan much less trouble than Laxmi.

Is Surya about to be hit by a double whammy? (He's got that scheming Menka taking the property, and now some doubts over Karan's intentions)

So, I'll let everyone ponder these issues over the week and post their responses here.

Enjoy!

Priya and Kruthi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ragamthalam0 thumbnail
karan killed satyakam its obvious but y ? iam not sure, soemthing to do with land & property i think
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PriyaS

But its a serial, so I won't dwell too much on that.  The question is:

Is Karan the mystery man? yeai think soooo,. da cat thing gives it away In yesterday's episode he was stroking a cat, and the mystery man did this when he was first introduced!

What could his enmity with Surya possibly be? i dun think he did but maybe his father did wich if wat he is tkin badla forrr 

We know he is doing this for revenge, possibly to avenge his father's death, what about the rest of his family?  What is the connection? dey didnt show da rest of his fam yet so we cant be sureeeee

Why Laxmi 😕?  Both Durga and Gauri are eligible for marriage too, and the two of them would give Karan much less trouble than Laxmi.werd man i thought d same maybe hes satya n here to take revenge for his fatherdetah maybe he died or somethingg

Is Surya about to be hit by a double whammy? (He's got that scheming Menka taking the property, and now some doubts over Karan's intentions)yeaaaaaa.. menka is digusting she does it for such stupid reason for da son who is deceiveing em all.. be t karan i dunno wat he is doin n y.. but likeeee i think he would have more a reaons dennn menka

So, I'll let everyone ponder these issues over the week and post their responses here.

Enjoy!

Priya and Kruthi

nidmister110 thumbnail
The minute I saw Karan, I knew that he is the killer. But why Laxmi and Satyakaam? What did they do? I thought Laxmi was the smart one.........then why doesn't she see that there's something fishy about Karan? His parents didn't show up twice. Now I'm waiting to see the new Satyakaam. Does everyone know who is the new Satyakaam? 😳 Or not yet.....
Chahat17 thumbnail
Well...every1 knew that karan is the mystery man the min he came on-screen...so all of us are not definately surprised there...& the way he was pursing ONLY laxmi gave a direct hint that he killed Satya...i was shocked when laxmi told him that she loved karan...she 4got satya sooo quickly...its been what 2-3 months...wow wat a love...i dont belame her 4 moving on...but so quickly..atleast wait 6 months...on top of that marrying karan w/out knowing anything about him is simply stupid...how could even surya have the sangeet ceremony w/out his family...if he was a bit wiser & not desparate then he could delayed the whole thing until he met his family and was satisfied with it...did surya not learn anything from saraswati incident...poor gorodria girls kismat is phuti...surya is so up 4 a double whammy...1st yuvi get all the property and kajri wil take all property from him and kick every1 out...and then karan secret will be out...its the worse situation from all rounds!  Edited by algebramulti - 16 years ago
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I was reading thru all your views and comments. Very interesting and good points made 👏 👏

From the very day they introduced Karan, it was somewhat predictable that the mystery man cud be Karan. His coincidental bump ins with Laxmi were way too coincidental.

He was there everywhere.. as a cowboy with chickens, then like an electrcian, and then even followed them to Rajpipla. Laxmi was always the intelligent one who doesn't trust anyone so easily, yet she so easily says that she loves him. It was def a bit too quick, but then again i guess the creatives want to move on with the story.

Since he was shown stroking the cat, i'm more n more certain that he is the mystery man behind Satya's accident. But the question is why. What enemity does he have with the garodia family. And when he  was speaking to his deceased dad's picture..it looked as if his dad wanted Laxmi as the bahu of thier family and maybe that was his dying wish.

I also think, Karan's father's death was somehow cuz of the Garodia family.. maybe not directly.. but he blames Laxmi's family for it. Or maybe Surya must've known Karan's dad very well a long time ago, and when Karan's dad expressed his wish to wanting to make Laxmi the bahu of their house, Surya must have humiliated him for that as Karan and his family may not have been rich or reputed then.

And since his father's wish was to have laxmi as their bahu, that may be the reason he targeted Satya.. as he was going to marry Laxmi, and this also could be the reason he was precisely after Laxmi, and not Durga or Gauri.

Suryakant is def going to be hit by a double disaster, one by his own wife Menka, and the other by Karan.. but for this.. he has himself to blame. He could have postponed the shagun and mehendi, and told Karan that he has to meet the family b4 proceeding ahead with the wedding. Wonder what karan would have done then.

This week is def going to be very interesting, with interesting twists and turns, with so much to discuss and debate about. Can't wait to read more of your views and comments. Edited by *Kruthi* - 16 years ago
LaDy GaNgStEr thumbnail
I think that maybe karan's dad wanted to get laxmi married to karan but Surya said no then she was gonna het married to Satya n the day he was gonna get married thats when he died i mean they had betta chances but he killed him on the marriage day n karan shows up in her life n tries to make her happy thats y he says to the picture dad laxmi iss Dil khandan ki bahoo banagi ! i dont want karan 2 be bad ! 😕
Chahat17 thumbnail
i dont care about karan motive 4 revenge...i m sure it ll turn out to be something silly...b/c surya is not that bad of a person 😆 ...wat bugs me that laxmi will marry a guy who doesnt love her and top of that her hubby to be killed her 1st love...poor gal she is gonna lose from all ends 😭
luv-ash thumbnail
i don't know whats going on like u guys said tht why only laxmi well she's the main character in the serial......and also cuz he luvs her thts why he killed satyakam........but laxmi never met him or heard abt him even suryakat doesn't know him........why is he doing tht.....ab ye toh dekh kar pata chalega.........we just have to wait and watch....is karan the villian and does he luvs laxmi or his just fakin it...i hope not...i just wanna see what happens when his secret come out....where is bhavishya....do u think tht karan is bhavishya's friend and his makes him doing all this stuff i mean karan is hella rich and his dad who is he i mean they never show him.........................i can't wait to watch this it will be so excited...can't wait...
Ashirania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yea,luv-ash is rite, it is bound 2 b laxmi cuz shez d main character of d show, so the ques abt karan goin aft gauri nd durga is kinda out..bt im nt soooo sure abt karan reeeely luving laxmi, i mean the wae he said dat laxmi is goin 2 be their bahuu duznt reeely seem lyke he luz her..nd i thot that laxmi ws smart, bt d wae she juz said yes 2 karan's proposal w/o noin him is kinda silly,i mean,nt oni dat,bt i thot she said she luved satya ALOT nd culd never 4gt him..wadda gal..i kinda pity d family, i mean, lyke all have mentioned, they're gonna loose frm all sides,meneka will betray, then yuvi, then pavitra and finally karan...soooooo saaad...well, we'll juz hav 2 c...im sure there'll b lotsa twists nd turns along d wae...