Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv-ash thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: *Kruthi*

I was reading thru all your views and comments. Very interesting and good points made 👏 👏

From the very day they introduced Karan, it was somewhat predictable that the mystery man cud be Karan. His coincidental bump ins with Laxmi were way too coincidental.

He was there everywhere.. as a cowboy with chickens, then like an electrcian, and then even followed them to Rajpipla. Laxmi was always the intelligent one who doesn't trust anyone so easily, yet she so easily says that she loves him. It was def a bit too quick, but then again i guess the creatives want to move on with the story.

Since he was shown stroking the cat, i'm more n more certain that he is the mystery man behind Satya's accident. But the question is why. What enemity does he have with the garodia family. And when he  was speaking to his deceased dad's picture..it looked as if his dad wanted Laxmi as the bahu of thier family and maybe that was his dying wish.

I also think, Karan's father's death was somehow cuz of the Garodia family.. maybe not directly.. but he blames Laxmi's family for it. Or maybe Surya must've known Karan's dad very well a long time ago, and when Karan's dad expressed his wish to wanting to make Laxmi the bahu of their house, Surya must have humiliated him for that as Karan and his family may not have been rich or reputed then.

And since his father's wish was to have laxmi as their bahu, that may be the reason he targeted Satya.. as he was going to marry Laxmi, and this also could be the reason he was precisely after Laxmi, and not Durga or Gauri.

Suryakant is def going to be hit by a double disaster, one by his own wife Menka, and the other by Karan.. but for this.. he has himself to blame. He could have postponed the shagun and mehendi, and told Karan that he has to meet the family b4 proceeding ahead with the wedding. Wonder what karan would have done then.

This week is def going to be very interesting, with interesting twists and turns, with so much to discuss and debate about. Can't wait to read more of your views and comments.

kurti can u tell me tht karan luv laxmi or his fakin it............if not than why did he killed satyakam...he could go for gauri and durga....or there is something in his mind....plz reply me
luv-ash thumbnail
yea i think u are right i totally agree with you.......do u think satyakam is dead maybe his not if kaaran is the villian than i don't think so laxmi will live with him......after she finds out why he did all this........or maybe he does luv laxmi but not her family cuz laxmi didn't do anything to karan's family doesn't their story relate to (Bazigar) now karan is shahrukh khan....and his taking revange.... i tink now karan is villian or he doesn't luv laxmi but maybe later on he will........i think than satyakam will and tells the truth to laxmi.......maybe u never know wht will happen......well at least thts what i think wht u guys think.....
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i also think he might be the mystery man.. but how? he comes in so randomly. do you think he is related to the other guy who was supposed to marry Lakshmi?!

i dont like how she's rushing the marriage too.
HOPEFULLY THEY BRING BACK SATYAKAAM!!! 😳