Users

Frequent Posters

ktandlakshyalov thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
ok!!so can i join 😳 .hope i'amn not too late!!! 😕
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nope not at all late!! 😳 are you planning to participate in the vid remix contest?
-mango- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigrl05

nope not at all late!! 😳 are you planning to participate in the vid remix contest?

I really wanted to participate but when I learned how to make a vid remix.. my freakin comp got it jammed.... now I cant do it...😭 

So does anyone here know if Mouni was in the movie run... I am not sure... did anyone watch that movie yet?

zinny.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nope. dunno about it ! :(
ABHI !! 🤗
i missed you so much , ur like lost or soemthing ! 😭 😭 😳
Gawd . i feel so left out without any of u guys not being here ! it's like our relationship is too strong , we cant stay away , no ?! 😊
anyone here ?! 😊
zinny.xo thumbnail
OMGOSH!! Guys!! ONE MORE PAGE TO GO !! 😳
2 mahine (months) ki mehnat kaam karni chahiye , AAJ !! 😳
desigrl05 thumbnail
hahaha kittu!

yeah i saw the movie run, and i saw her in it...ppl said she looked bad, but i think she looked really cute and young!..she was with a couple of girls in a group or something..like at the beginning of the movie... song"nahin hona"...

i know i feel incomplete w/o coming here...

KT SHOWN TODAY!!!!

she basically brought gifts for nakul and sanchi..she brought nakul a jacket and told him to propose in this jacket as she'll get impressed, and told him to give a dupatta (thata she brought) to sanchi cuz girls like gifts from guys every now and then...but then he got mad and told her to leave him alone...
*note: she acted like how she use to act w/ laksh...all childlish..i loved it..only if laskhya was there 😭
zinny.xo thumbnail
*sniff* *sniff* ohh , i miss those cute days !!! 😭 *actually tearing up*
desigrl05 thumbnail
me too...they better make this 'judaii' worthwhile.. 😡 ...i want to be happy again..WITH EACH OTHER..like together
zinny.xo thumbnail
i know !
Hey! u use PSP right ?! what version ?! i can give u a FULL VERSION right now , which u can keep forever .. its of the LATEST one , PSP Version 11 ! :)
pick if u want it or not , also tell me what version ur using atm ! 😆 😳 😊
desigrl05 thumbnail
where did you get the latest version of PSP???? at the moment i have PSP 7 ...and i downloaded that off of the avi/siggy shop post... i would LOVE to get PSP 11!!!! but does it download any viruses with it?