zinny.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
aww,, k byee nikky !
Jhanuu u there ?! 😃 😳 😊
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeah, but im bouncing to sleep...just got done updating w/ the pics in the new fc...ufff..its a hard job..

im confused what song to use for the contest 😕 and i hope they're more lkt scenes that we can use
zinny.xo thumbnail
i know , instead of using the same OLD scenes agian ! :(
im using a RELLY good song ! :D
desigrl05 thumbnail
thats good, i know alot of good songs, but confused which one to pick 😆 they better have a proper scene, it'll be soo nice to use something new for the vids...are we the only two doing this/?? 😕
desigrl05 thumbnail
okay so just saw todays pics of kyunki..seems like no lakshya n kt today 😭 ...i swear they're gonna torture us to death 😭
zinny.xo thumbnail
I KNOW !! 😭 😭 😭
NO ! Shona Di is also taking part ! 😳
@ Jhanuu , what u can do is , upload ur FULL REMIX to Zshare or MegaUpload and give the link , to the account u have to send it to , says in rules , and it'll be accepted ! fine ?! 😳
desigrl05 thumbnail
like, okay i upload the my remix to zshare(i like it better 😛 )...and pm the link to whoever it says to in the rules right? and guess what, i FINALLY found the song im gonna do 😃 ...i couldn't find it ANYWHERE on mp3 format, so i just finally got my realplayer to record it and convert it into an mp3 file lol...long process but hopefully it'll be worth it

NO LAKSHYA KT SCENE TODAY

ONLY KT SHOWN DURING POOJA TIME SINGING SOME AARTI'S... 😭 ..KAHAN HAI MERA LAKSHU JAAN... 😭 😭

yay! shona is participating also? thats good!!!! i wish we have ATLEAST 8-9 vids to judge from, it'll be fun 😳 ...

and omg...do you guys see the 'haalat' of the kyunki forum, this one girl eklavya_fan is going crazy bashing characters and members 😕 ...gosh ppl are soo mean these days, and im sure she's still a kid and using such profound language??!! ...lol, okay im gonna stop talking like a dadi now...
zinny.xo thumbnail
aww, dont say that jhanvi, ur not a dadi, so SHUT UP , or im guna murder u in ur dreams.. 😡 😆 😆 nothing else matched.. 🤣
Yeah! Well , it's actually her problem, the more she bashes, the more warning level increases..and will lead to be banned..so im just NOT guna step into that..
im bored .. :/
YAY ! my bday soming soon ! oohh ! and mouni's aswel.. 😳 😳 😃
desigrl05 thumbnail
yeah, i used to fight with her earlier when she said such bad things about lakshya n kt, now i've realized its of no use...so i just state my opinion and bounce, theres no use fighting with these kind of people cuz even if you quiet them now, they'll come up again later with the same allegations and it'll be the same pointless process all over again... now you baccha party don't get yourselves into trouble k? 😳

yay! ur bday is coming up!! how old is our zinu jaan gonna be? i hope theres an article about mouni and her bday...hope pulkit gives her a nice bday gift 😳 ...or he could just gift himself to her 😆
zinny.xo thumbnail
yeah! gift himself to her.. no, then he'd be considered as a toy ! 😆
umm.. i forgot what to say ! arghh ! 😆