Moni Ro Fa lub: CONTEST:: Page 125 !

zinny.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Ms?? Rs Fa ? # 5

She's sweet and charming, cute and adorable. And we all love her.

~ Zinu29(zinu) *Owner

~ **maham** (Maham) *Co-Owner

~ xoxNo0rxox (Noor) *Co-Owner

~ RadhaKrishna123 (Riya) *Co-Owner

~ live_life (Simi) *Co-Owner

~ uru_hershey(uru)

~ Pari213(pari)

~ Unnati72003(unnati)

~ **@liy@**(aliya)

~ Anu1993(Anu)

~ ktandlakshyalov(Abhi)

~ saira_1(saira)

~ kggk_fan01

~ mz.jezz

~sean paul

~ *{~prachi~}*

~itsme_glinda

~pyaremohan

~ miss honest(hoor)

~ kt4lakshya(Tuba)

~Decent_Pinky

~THiNKiN OF YOU

~Ouma n Eijaz

~ measha

~ pulkit-mounifan(maheen)

~ bubblezz(shelly)

~ pinkypink

~ DesiGirl05(jhanvi)

~cheri

~sim_02

~charujha27(charu)

~ laksh_kt(samira)

~tabi_tabassum

~rose12

~hira_89

~princess rabab

~drashti_26

~cute14us28amy

~Sweet_Puneet

~39 Members so far~

Please PM me if i missed you.😊

---------------------------------------

Join in if you're a fan, and love her as much as we do.

Enjoy being in the fanclub, and stay active!

Loads of love,

Maham, Zinu, Simi, Riya, Noor. 😛

PS. A SPECIAL THANKS TO ZINU FOR ALL THE ANIMATIONS! 😳👏

Edited by .::Kittu::. - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zinny.xo thumbnail

Contest # 1

Krishna Tulsi , Siggy Contest , Rules and Important Notices about the Contest !

Krishna Tulsi Siggy Contest Voting !

Krishna Tulsi Siggy Contest Winner(s) !

Contest # 2

Best Lakshya and Kt Scene Rules !

Best Lakshya and Kt Scene Important Notices !

Important Notice # 1

Important Notice # 2

Best Lakshya and Kt Scene Voting ! Round One !

Best Lakshya and Kt Scene Voting ! Round Two !

Best Lakshya and Kt Scene Voting ! Round Three !

Best Lakshya and Kt Scene Winner !

Contest # 3

Surprize Lakshya and Kt Contest Rules !

Contest # 4

Krishna Tulsi , Avi Contest , Rules !

Krishna Tulsi Avi Contest Important Notices !

Krishna Tulsi Avi Contest Voting !

Krishna Tulsi Avi Contest Winner(s) !

zinny.xo thumbnail

Discussion Of The Week # 1

Discussion Of The Week # 2

Discussion Of The Week # 3

Discussion Of The Week # 4

zinny.xo thumbnail

zinny.xo thumbnail

I'm a complain girl!

Although Mouni Roy has resumed shooting for Kyunki… just two days after an operation, she complains all the time
 Posted On Friday, September 07, 2007

Kavita Shyam

Mouni Roy is the latest to be at the receiving end of Balaji's unyielding attitude. The actress, who has recently undergone an operation, was asked to report to shoot for  Kyunki saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi the show just two days after her finger surgery.

At first, the actress refused to shoot for at least three weeks. Mouni had a major tiff with the creative head of the show who wanted her to report to the sets. Eventually Ekta Kapoor had to step in. She managed to convince Mouni by calling her up several times to be part of the special episode.

Our source reveals, "Mouni was eager to take a break to recuperate. These days cheat shoots are not allowed. Even though Mouni has returned, she throws tantrums and is very moody on the sets. She comes late, and show disinterest in her work. Ekta had to cajole her into shooting. She is always spotted gossiping with her co-actors, complaining all the time. "

When contacted Vikas Gupta, the creative head of the show, says, "I do not want to comment on this at all."
Mouni says, "I had to undergo a three-hour long operation as my little finger had broken while shooting. However, I was asked to work just two days after my operation. Well, I am not fussy on the sets. I don't want to make an issue of this."

Stars and their lucky charms

Are some people really luckier than others, or is it all in their heads? Or maybe is it because of the lucky charms that they keep with them. We ask some of our stars about their lucky charms and whether they think the charms have brought them luck.

Mouni Roy: Armlet

Q. Since when have you been wearing this armlet?
A. I have been wearing it a long time… can't exactly remember.

Q. Did someone tell you to wear it or did someone gift it to you?
A. Actually someone told my mom that I should be wearing this, so mom then gifted it to me.

Q. So has it really brought luck?
A. I don't know whether it is lucky for me that way. It is just there to protect me from the evil around and I think it is doing that!

New kids on the block
23 Jun, 2007 l 0000 hrs ISTlDARSHANA CHATURVEDI/TIMES NEWS NETWORK

They are famous, talented and successful. And some of them are still in college. AT talks to young actors to find out what life is like in Tellywood.
Although in their early 20s, they have everything going for them - a job that not only pays well but also ensures fame and instant recognition. Instead of bunking classes and hanging around with friends in the college canteen, they are busy shuttling from one studio to another and donning the grease paint. And yes, they are making hay while the arc lights are shining.

Do they really miss their carefree college days? Do they miss having tea with their friends and lazing around in the cafeteria? And do they dread the thought of waking up in the morning and reaching the sets on time?

"You can bunk classes but not shooting schedules. I was just out of school when I was offered the role of Bani Walia in Kasam Se. And now, I can't find time to enrol for a regular college," says 19-year-old Prachi Desai. "Nevertheless , the popularity of the serial is a dream come true for me as I always wanted to be an actor. It's a great feeling to receive so much appreciation right in the beginning of my career ," she says.

Same is the case with Mouni Roy who is better known as Krishna Tulsi. She had just completed her first year of Masters programme when she was offered the role in Kyunki.... She says, "I never gave acting a serious consideration. To be honest, I was scared of facing the camera and did not know a thing about make-up . But I just went with the flow. Today, it feels wonderful to earn my own money and lead an independent life in a city like Mumbai."

Arjun Bijlani aka Alekh from Left Right Left started his career with commercials and today he has got his share of fame in the telly world. "I lost my father when I was 18 and so I started working early. Today I am enjoying all the attention I am getting from youngsters. I was so taken aback when I was asked to give an autograph and pose for a picture for the first time."

But then there are some who have really managed to strike a balance between college and studios. As says Divyanka Tripathi, better known as Vidya of Banoo Main Teri Dulhann , "There was a time when I was shuttling between the studio and my college. It feels nice to be independent now. I have just bought my own car and it feels great." Aditya Narayan is just 19. But he has already acted in films, and is presently hosting a popular reality music show. "I had just come back from London when I was offered this show. People tell me that I am too young and should take it easy but I am happy working rather than sitting idle."

And, of course, getting all the money, fame and recognition.
Mouni Roy has been busy writing a research paper on the theatre legend for her MA degree

Before debuting as Krishna Tulsi in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Mouni Roy was doing a Master of Arts in Mass Communication at Jamia Millia Islamia University in Delhi.

Now in the final year of her program, Mouni is presenting a research paper on theatre legend Habib Tanvir.

Says Mouni, "I've been fascinated by Habib Tanvir as he's a pioneer in experimental theatre here.

As part of my presentation, I've studied each and every facet of his work and also interview people associated with him."

Fab experience

Studying Habib: Mouni Roy
Although she has never met him, Mouni did manage to speak with Tanvir over the phone for her research. "He was instrumental in using street plays to champion social causes.

He didn't use actors but shopkeepers, slum dwellers, and people on the road to tell his stories. Writing a thesis on him and studying his work has been a fabulous experience," she says.

Even though she hasn't set herself a deadline, Mouni plans to finish her research paper soon. "I definitely want to get my degree, but I don't have plans for higher studies at this point.

My life has changed after joining Balaji. I have not only grown as an actor but also as a person. I have finally settled in Mumbai and I'm loving it right now."

When Orkut Buyukkoten designed this interactive site, little did he know that it would turn controversial across the globe in years to come. Google stumbled over Buyukkoten's genius, and decided to take it across the borders. This has resulted in Orkut being the number one interactive and social networking site today. This open forum has been a boon for zillions to meet their old pals and make new ones, to find jobs and life partners. On the flip side, the communities section of the site proved as a ventilator for all things viable and illegitimate. Be it adverting po*n or agitating against George Bush and his Iraq war or supporting 'I hate Clubs' for the actors they dislike, the political parties and the national heroes that a section thinks are overrated.

The site made headlines this week with the extreme ethnic right protesting and damaging cyber caf's in parts of the city where most kids surf on the net (not necessarily for Orkut). But that is not the case; the fact that liberties are taken and national figures are slandered is a valid concern. The ban on Orkut will change a lot of things forever; it will curtail freedom of speech and regulate civility in the society. However it's the World Wide Web and Orkut is one of the sites, there are million others catering to the same set of people who are keen to voice their feelings. We asked our telly stars whether they think that Orkut in India has become a menace and should be banned. Is freedom of speech to another level or is the issue just blown out of proportion by the right-winged to show who has the upper hand? Here is what they had to opine:

Mouni Roy :

I think its okay to place your comments on Orkut, it's a friendly community. I have many friends on Orkut, in fact thanks to the engine I have re connected to all my old friends since kindergarten. I understand that there are offensive comments that some people post but there is also an option provided to block and report abuse that should be used. Banning Orkut won't help, if something bothers someone they can just ignore it.

Link: http://www.tellychakkar.com/y2k7/jun/9jun/boletoh.php

Mouni Roy is a Balaji discovery and all set to take her place under the sun as the new Tulsi in 'Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi'. Mouni, who takes over the mantle of Tulsi Krishna, is a regular looking but modern girl who was pursuing a Masters in mass communications from Delhi's Jamia Millia Islamia University till fate took over.

"Getting a break with Balaji was completely unexpected. I had auditioned at several places because I had to kill time during my summer vacations. As I had done theatre and street plays, I was interested in acting," she reveals. However, she admits she has never watched 'Kyunkii…' before. "I guess after being part of this industry, I've realised the hard work everyone puts in. I've finally stopped criticising the soaps," she smiles.

Incidentally, Mouni also auditioned for Balaji's new show 'Kasturi'. She points out that when she got the offer for 'Kyunkii…', she was a wee bit disappointed. "I wasn't sure whether I wanted to do the role. The show has so many stars, and I did not want to be overshadowed by them. I kept insisting for the other show," she says.

Mouni is coming to terms with the necessity to make Mumbai her home — even though her boyfriend will continue to be based in Delhi. As for stepping into the shoes of Krishna Tulsi, Mouni knows she has a long way to go. "Smriti is a great actor and she has been very sweet. I am yet to get into the skin of the character, but I'm working on it," she says.

The debutante has had very fleeting interactions with soap queen Ektaa Kapoor. "I've met her couple of times and she hasn't corrected me much — which probably means I am good," she laughs. But on a serious note she concludes, "Ektaa's asked me to enjoy less and work hard."

Mouni Matters

Orginally from Cooch Behar, West Bengal  English Honours from Miranda House  Presently pursuing MA (Mass Comm) from Jamia Millia Islamia University
  • Loves theatre

We the live-alones

Staying away from your family, all alone, in a busy metropolitan like Mumbai is no cakewalk. Except from the only plus, that's FREEDOM; there's a plenitude of duties hanging like a sword on a daily basis…be it cooking, cleaning, paying bills and a plethora of other chores.

We thought of enquiring with some of those actors from the TV fraternity who, along with managing their career, have been engaged in the Herculean task of managing their home all by themselves.

Mouni Roy
Staying alone is a luxury when you have the right support system and I am self-sufficient. To aid me, my dad has got me a maid from Delhi. As I have experienced a hostel life for five-six years I am capable of managing everything, from paying bills to doing other stuff. My domestic life is pretty cool.

Mouni Ko Gussa Kyon Aata Hain?

Krishnatulsi (Mouni Roy) of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi has been in the news of late for her allegedly flaring temper. It has been learnt that recently she burnt up tissues in her make-up room. Reason? Her shot got delayed for eleven hours despite being fully prepared because of some technical problems.

However, she tried to rectify the situation by explaining the incident. "The tissues got burnt accidentally and it was a script that caught fire", she said.

But that's not all. Mouni is also said to have picked up a fight with her dress man, who is now refusing to come on sets as he is very upset. However Mouni denies that anything of that sort happened. "Nothing of that sort happened. I'm right here on the sets and I don't know who is spreading these rumours. Everyone from the make-up man to the dress man is present. If you want to find out the truth, you can visit the set."

Pulkit Samrat, who is playing Lakshya, also had something similar to say. "Everything is fine. If really such a thing would have happened, then I would have come to know about it. As far as I know this is not true."

The story in Kyunki currently revolves around Krishnatulsi who gets raped during Holi and is under great stress. She even tries to commit suicide but Lakshya, her on screen fianc, rescues her.

zinny.xo thumbnail

avi:

^Thanks to abhi

avi:
^Thanks to aliya

From the Kyunki siggy/avi gallery:

^Thanks to abhi.

^Thanks to abhi.

^Thanks to Saira.

^Thanks to Zinu

^Thanks to Abhi

^Thanks to Zinu

^Avi by Abhi

^Thanks to Abhi

^Thanks to Abhi

^Thanks to Saira

zinny.xo thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

zinny.xo thumbnail

We'll be having MOTWs in the fanclub, so stay active, and who knows, it might be you!!

👏👏😳

Motw # 1 : Saira_1 ( saira )

zinny.xo thumbnail

Welcome Members ! :)

I am Proud to present a 'special' Voting  site, for the Contests that are going to be help here ! 😛

Ready ?! ..............

*dRuMrOlL pLeAsE*

A new launch of a site , for all the contests , and aswell , we could all chat in there , instead of raising our warning in here ! :)

To Vote , Please go here: http://kt-fc-contests.piczo.com/?cr=7&rfm=y

Passwords , shall be requested through PM's .. i do NOT give them out .. please PM me , and i shall tell you the pass ! 😳

Regards ,

**maham** thumbnail
YAYYY!!! so we made it to our 5th fc! Congratss guys!!! 😛