Javed Akhtar Vs. Ila Arun!

Poll

Who u like more?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I used to like JA too, but after watching thurday's episode, I hate him.

Ila Arun is always good, she is very polite, and kind, and have patence to listen to opposite party, She is very deciet person
so my vote goes to her

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessno.1 thumbnail
I love both! I think both are mature. But I think now a day Javed is getting little rude!

so, I voted for Ila! 😃
sonya_kapoor thumbnail
i would say Javed Akhtar because he is true from heart and a very honest person. he says wht ever he wants to in front of the whole audience as he is the oldest from all of them and a good judge who knows actually how to judge as well as shankar and KK!!! 😊
anonmember thumbnail
Ila is okay. Sometimes I like Javed's comments and sometimes I don't. I think KK and Shankar are awesome judges though. They evaluate performances and singing instead of arguing with students and other faculty members. They are also honest and encouraging. KK gives really good advice to the singers, and being a singer himself, I think he understands the tension the contestants are going through. KK and Shankar rock!
diksha_16 thumbnail
i always respectd javed more...bt not anymore..
i thnk Ila is lukin at both sides of the coin , & not blaming shamit as it hasnt been proved anyway tht he is guilty..
& lik always said...if thre's even 1 % doubt, no person shld b termed guilty if not proved
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
i like lla arun more!that javed akhtar sukz! 😡 the way he spoke abt shamit was really very bad!it seemed as if he had no manners!also how in the world cud he say arijit's wasn't the best in the previous gala?4 the first time i started loving lla when she said that "we proudly rescue OUR arijit"!u rock lla!hats off to u! 😳
wierd thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonya_kapoor

i would say Javed Akhtar because he is true from heart and a very honest person. he says wht ever he wants to in front of the whole audience as he is the oldest from all of them and a good judge who knows actually how to judge as well as shankar and KK!!! 😊

I second that!

Reporter thumbnail
I did not like Ila Arun question the judges on Tv, once the judges have been given the post of "judge", their decision shd be final and accepted gracefully. Also being faculty they shd treat all students alike, I think she was very unfair to Qazi by openly saying that Qazi shd hv been in the danger zone instead of appreciating the fact that Qazi worked so hard on being out of the danger zone, Its not like she doesnt know the rules...they are all judged on that day's performance and Qazi was flawless!!
anjalibc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I did not like Ila Arun question the judges on Tv, once the judges have been given the post of "judge", their decision shd be final and accepted gracefully. Also being faculty they shd treat all students alike, I think she was very unfair to Qazi by openly saying that Qazi shd hv been in the danger zone instead of appreciating the fact that Qazi worked so hard on being out of the danger zone, Its not like she doesnt know the rules...they are all judged on that day's performance and Qazi was flawless!!

Also JA judgement on Shomit was 100% right as I said in my earlier report that before the judges give their comments i discuss with my husband. Even that day before JA said regarding Kirti being out for Shomit was 100% correct and there is no doubt. I being watching and an outsider could make it out. I swear on that day i told that all politics . Kirti is good so they donot want him to remain and same immediately the judges said.
JA is true always. He equally criticizes Qazi and supports when he does well also. So he is true.
jyoti jwala thumbnail
i like javed ji and i think he is always honest and has lots of experience.