India Forums is now 300,000 members forum

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi Friends,

India Forums is now

3😊😊,😊😊😊

members forum

Thanks to all the members of India Forums who made it possible especially the Development team members who work so dedicatedly in smooth running and making this site worth visiting every day more like an addiction.

We have been continously working towards making the site faster and useful.

Moving forward we will like to know your feedback on how we can improve the site further. Also do give your suggestions on what more you would like to see on India Forums?

How we can further improve our TellyBuzz / Bollywood / Newsroom sections and make it more user friendly.

Please let your suggestions coming.

BTW some of the already known issues:

a) Cookies Problem

When the size of the cookie increases it gets corrupted. Quick fix is to delete the cookies and Internet Temporary Files and restarting the browser.

b) Cant edit the topic subject for certain topics.

Since India Forums runs on multiple servers in between there was a 2 mins difference among the servers which has caused the problem. We will be fixing this problem for the ones which are affected. The new ones do not have this problem.

You can also list down your problems and suggestions here. And me noting it down in my TO-DO lists.

There are some exciting news that we would soon be sharing with our members soon and me just waiting for it to finish. 😊

Cheers,
Vijay

Edited by vijay - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kothra thumbnail
vijay..
The speed is mindblowing...IF is so fast n pages are pening like a speed of a ferrari 😃
AmazingHuh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Vijay, the speed is pretty good now... 😊
ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
👏

WWWWWOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THATS GREAT!!
😃

👏
kothra thumbnail
300,000 Members.
IF is going so fast... 😃
sujal_kashish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey VJ! 😉
Da improvements at IF r superb and da credit goes 2 da u and the entire Dev team! 👏 👏 👏
The speed is awesum now! 😛
Keep up da gud wrk! 😃
Lukin 4ward 2 hear sum more gud news! 😉 soon! 😛

X.o.X.o.---Jasmine---x.O.x.O
vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~angelz16~

I swear when I tell u this that is the truth that about 1 million IDs are of Nehaians!!So,its still 2 something!Loads of ppl hve multiple IDs that they dont use but well,keep it upp!!

We will soon be deleting all the stale ids which are not in use anymore and which the system identifies as multiple ID case.

Cheers,
Vijay

ammmu thumbnail
Yayyyy, yesterday IF was kind of slow for me but today it's a bit faster now... 😃

Congratssssssssss to IF for having 300000 members!! I like the smiley faces 😊

Hope we continue to grow more and more... 🤗
friskysam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thts awesome news 😃 .....gr8 going IF 👍🏼
vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~angelz16~

@Vijay:--My quote thing not working anyways,well thats cool then!We ll be able to keep track of the real no.😃👏👏

Quote thing doesnt work in the Rules & Announcement section only as we wanted to block repeat texts.

Is it not working on other forums also?

Cheers,
Vijay