Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

3 angels thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
@maleka...love all the poem you dedicated to raka.. 😊

all all are so beautiful and i love the first one more.

it realy suits raka.. 😉

@trina1...i love all the scenes betwen raka in kasturi.. 😊

among my fav there are the one you have listed.

this are also my fav..

in the office raunak telling kasturi that how much he loves his wife's smile...

the scene by the lake..raunak telling kasturi one thing hewont be able to bear in his life is her tears..

kasturi replying that he will to bear her every moment cos she will never leave him alone nor in his loneliness too..

that was my most fav scene of raka cos it has a very powerful meaning..

nightangel thumbnail
@trina:- hmm thnx 4 bring something new.

well for my fav..its yet to come...

but if I hav to choose 4m d past... dhn its must be non-other dhn..

1. Ronak proposes kasturi & she accepts it.. [ u know dht alka chahi & all "dht incident.."]

2. d lake secene :- d first concreat step of dhr relationship which is moving further 4m d friendship....

dht's it... other's r mimblowing.. becoz whnever dhy come on d screen...screen its self "fire, sizzler's, spark's whtever we named..

infact d comfort level of dhis two r very much high..& natural...dhy know eachother's reaction be4 d secene start..dht's d main reason of dht chemistry's magic..
3 angels thumbnail
@sweety...i second your thought.. 😊

you put it so well..agree with wat you have written..

"whnever dhy come on d screen...screen its self "fire, sizzler's, spark's whtever we named.."

"infact d comfort level of dhis two r very much high..& natural...dhy know eachother's reaction be4 d scene start..dht's d main reason of dht chemistry's magic.."

absolutely rite thats the plus point in this raka realtionship.even if there is no romnatic scene they make their presence on screen a worth watch...

my pov..after that lake scene ,i will say kudos to the creative team to portray kasturi as a strong character..
her character as now of a wife who is the strength and support of her husband in his bad moments ..they are portraying kasturi as someone who will not accept defeat nor let her hubby be defeated..the day she accepted to marry raunak was enough to prove that she is a strong and very level headed person..though she has a pastin robbie who day and night is harrassing her to break her down emotionally so as she comes back to him but on the contrary thisis raising her spirit to fight back this past for her and her hubby.

kasturi is not the one to sit and cry on her past but has move on in life ..thats why i say a big bravo to the creative team cos kasturi's character reflects the reality somehow..

would like you pov on this guys?..do you think kasturi is a strong character and reflects reality?...
nightangel thumbnail

@3 angels:
her character as now of a wife who is the strength and support of her husband in his bad moments ..they are portraying kasturi as someone who will not accept defeat nor let her hubby be defeated..the day she accepted to marry raunak was enough to prove that she is a strong and very level headed person..though she has a pastin robbie who day and night is harrassing her to break her down emotionally so as she comes back to him but on the contrary thisis raising her spirit to fight back this past for her and her hubby.

I compeletely agree with u for this point.. I add more, d way she fight with robz now...Ronak has also come to fight with shivani.. whn dht tract is coming... so as we say earlier its a healing process bwtn dhm...makes dhm more & more close...to become one..

kasturi is not the one to sit and cry on her past but has move on in life ..thats why i say a big bravo to the creative team cos kasturi's character reflects the reality somehow..

yes 4 d first time we can see something different.. & ppl accept it with open arms...which reflacts d Trp's chart..

would like you pov on this guys?..do you think kasturi is a strong character and reflects reality?...

I'll give answer of d above one soemtime later.. dear I hav to catch d train...meet soon.. sorry..

pink_pari89 thumbnail
@trina: u ve listed some of da most beatiful scenes.I luv them all.But to me the best scene was when Raunak told Kasturi not to tell him 'Sir'. 😊 😳 😳 I was waitin for dis scene from last month. 😆
nightangel thumbnail

@pinkpari:- I agree wat u say... but Ekta also follow Trp's badly & u know very well Trp's boost newdays...

second dhis is d rival show of zee's Flagship show "SP". Rite now both d show r running with very minor difference..

Ekta doesn't lose this oppertunity to get zee down one more time.. 😳

@khytee: yes dear now ur question reply:-

yes its indeed d strongest charater uptill now we hav generally seen in tellywood..hope creatives continue her as same till d end..

wht I like most in her is...she never thinks about past..

"past was done.. present is here & furture is coming.." she just follow dhis phrase very clearly.. & its nothing wrong.. life must be moving.. can't stick @ one stage....

ok..she loved once & failed but it doesn't mean dht she can't luv somebody else second time.. dhis logic is only count in rather movie or in d serial.... "First luv can't 4get.." dhr is nothing...I repeat ..dhr is nothing count in real world...

lot's of ppl r very happy after dhy failed in luv & marry with another person.. live life very smoothly.. infact sometime dhy feel its good dht I don't marry dht man...

inshort ... wht kasturi is doing/will be doing is perfect & close to reality...

Edited by nightangel - 16 years ago
3 angels thumbnail
@pink-pari..agree that scene too was one of the best..no more "sir"..

@sweety..thats obvious ekta follows the trps very closely and her rival for now is zee..

if she has to change the script overnight for the trp she will do it...i guess its visible looking at the trp that she was not wrong in doing so for kasturi..change in robbie's character and the actual storyline of raka bonding has been accepted by the viewers ..i think ekta did take a risk here cos it had happenned with other shows if the lead pair who are in love are seperated the trp drops very badly but here its doing wonders..may be the viewers want something that is close to reality also and my pov kasturi's character esp as a woman is making us proud the way she is carrying herself keeping her self-respect and dignity and her husband's one also..supporting her hubby and not sulking about her past..

coming to the bonding of raka ,i think this week's epi was very special..

we saw how it progressing into something more deeper..examples..wat they like about each other..

raunak telling kasturi he likes her smile very much..

kasturi that was a surprise for me when she asked raunak to wear the navy blue suit as he looks good in it cos it clearly shows that awkwardness is no more a barrier between them.

raunak finally asking her to stop calling him "sir"..

the lake scene was the final touch to show how much deeper it will be in the next coming epi..

btw did you notice guys kasturi is all smile nowadays in the presence of raunak.. 😉

nightangel thumbnail
true very true..dht's u talk about Raka...rite now d creatives constrate to devlope Raka's relationship.. so on d upcoming track of shivani.. particular roank is more strong 4 kasturi rather dhn shivani... If dhy feel for eachother, like eachother , dhn & dhn only dhy go for d real bond as husband & wife..

d process is already started in dhis week...upcoming week its devlope more..by this sepration/business war..

may be dht's d reason dhy put dhis track bwtn shvani's one...

becoz d upcoming trio will be with Ronak-kasturi-shivani..

wht do u say???

3 angels thumbnail
@sweety..on you pov about kasturi being a strong character i totally agree with it..

you put it so well it do happens in serials love cant happen a second time but here itsbeing portrayed differently as i'm following the track of raka and its upcoming one will surely prove it that love can happen a second time..thats why i say the creative is doing a great job by showing us something to the reality as it does happen in real life.."life moves on"and "love do happen a second time"..

you guess it rite sweety the shivani issue track started to show the "trust"that exists in raka's relationship even this incident has not shatterd it..

next come the seperation of the singhania's /sabharwal..

this is to show the bonding of raka in such difficult moment.they are together in this bad phase esp kasturi sa a wife is there to support her husband and be his strength..

as you said next it will be the shivani track again..

by this time this bond between them will be more deeper,i mean they will already realise their feelings for each other..

so yeah next track will the trio raunak/kasturi and shivani..

nightangel thumbnail
khytee..d way kasturi fights rite now with Robz, d same way Ronak has also fight with shivani.. @ dht time Raka's support eachother its matter alots .. becoz newdays dhy know eachother better dhn d past..eachother's likes, dislikes, feelings,fav. things...etc..dhy r figuring out very easily with d current circumstance...

dhese all helps whn shvani's track come... becoz m sure as bro as sis.. she will not lose any chance to get back Ronak...

its really interesting track.. bro-sis/ Raka... m sure d Trp's gonna boost so high @ dht time..

poor raka.. how many ppl with dhy hav 2 fight 4 winning dhr "rishta..." ?? 😳

ok..now my question is which is d most suitable place 4 dhr's "C" Nights ?????

options:- " presume dht Rain falls in everywhr.. 😆 "

@home
@hill station with snow falls
@unknown place
@beach house
@ur choice of place

which one u choice & why???

If I hav to choice dhn I would pick up d beach house...

now why :- becoz of water : "d deepness , d cleaness, d movingness , d longness, d everlastingness etc...on one place.."

we can find all d aspects of life 4m d water.. dht's why I chose beach house.... 😳

wht about u???