Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

3 angels thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
@sweety..definitely the trp will boost up with this track of shivani entering raka's life again..

hmmm about your question on the "c"night...

thats a very thoughtful question but for now i'm outof time as has to catch up next course..

will definitely reply to your question tonite..

btw very good options sweety.. 😉

so cya later.. 😊
nightangel thumbnail
khytee day by day u become so khullam khulla... 😉 why dear ??? hmm... its indeed a very good options & question too don't u feel so?? may be u can use it one of dhm in d furture... 😉 wht to say???

I don't need to clerify about my answer, dht 4m whr its come??? 😛

any way rite now keep it with Raka..i'll wait 4 ur answer..

StayStrong thumbnail
My Raka Favorites:

1.Raka ring finding game at he wedding day.
2.When Raunka picks up kasturi and takes her to the room.
3.Robbie's imagination "Dharkan song dance".
4.In the morning when they share some sweet gestures, esp,Raunak looking at kasturi.
5.After the dance in reception party, when Raunak wipes kasturi's tears, and the hot necklace scene.
6.On the honey moon when kasturi thinks tht Raunak do al the arrangements she looks at Raunaka nd Raunak looks at kasturi with a smile on both's faces.
7.Their honeymoon dance and when Raunak consoles kasturi and she hugs him.
8.The rain dance and before tht when Raunak catches kasturi's hand saying tht they will stay in shimla.
9.Tumhi dekho na dance song and after the rain scene with maula meray maula song.
10.When Kasturi prooves Raunak innocent and after tht when he comes back home all the cute scene they share, the food eating scene in the office and all the scenes of Raka in the 23rd August epi. 😳
Yaar sabhi meray favorite scene hain ab bacha kya hai. 😆

MALEKA
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
I want everyone to take out time & go through the below post.

FINAL WARNING FOR ALL THE MEMBERS READ!

Thank You

Kasturi Dev Team
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
@Shru: Thanks for posting the rules here, members do read the post the link provided!!

@Maleka: All the scenes u mentioned are my fav scenes, also the scens mentioned by trins are my favs. I want to include the scene where Raunak confronts and makes robbie realise of his feelings 😳 😳 it was such a sweet scene, trio scenes gosh there r many actually 😳 😳 Fav scenes and fav Raunak scenes 😳 😳

Khayati and sweety: will reply to u guys shortly i love reading wht u guys write

Luv,

Shagun/JD
3 angels thumbnail
@shagun..in fact all scenes of raunak is a worth watch ..jatin is just fabulous gosh i'm just in awe everytime i watch him on screen..well he came ,he saw and he conquered so many hearts.. 😳

i watch all his scenes and raka ones countless time on week-end.. 😊

@sweety..my reply to your question about raka "c"night place..

23rd aug epi that scene of raka by the lake has touched my heart and it was so meaningful..

personally i would like the "c"night to be at this place.. raunak's place of solitude ..the lake and the atmosphere is so peaceful..when he feels lonely he goes there to relieve him from this pain...kasturi telling him that she will never leave him even in his moment of solitude...this time he will not be alone as his better half will there with him ..a beautiful cottage by the lake with a peaceful atmosphere and yeah rain falling to make it more romantic.. just the two of them and their love for each other.. 😳

btw i loved one dialogue of kasturi to raunak"mein kyun ,hum kyun nahin"..and this reminds me of this saying.."the goal in marriage is not to think alike but to think together"..

thats the beauty of raka's relationship they understand each other and how they are together not only in good moments but also in bad moments..
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
@Khayati: I agree all the scenes of Raunak has been my fav too, coz he had performed it well, nevethless to say the previous Raunak scenes in the start couple of episodes were good too. Jatin is a tremendous actor who can potray many characters with ease be it sweet Raunak or Arrogant with attitude yet sweet tinch Adi 😳 😳

Luv,

Shagun/JD
angelic shaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
o wow we have paradise 2 now 😃
congratz 😃
i havent bin here 4 quite sum time
have i missed anything ?
pink_pari89 thumbnail
eeeeeeelllllllloooooo friends I need ur help!!! can nebody tell me how old is Jatin Shah 😳 😳 I was thinking if i can marry him 😳 😳 😳 u know 😆 😆 😆
Pari.
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
I think that Raunak and Kasturi will start to fall in love, then the Shivani track will start and she will come between them.