Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 16 years ago
Yay for the new RAKA paradise. Best jodi. 😳
accountband thumbnail
hey guys iam imane.. and well iam too a huge fan of Raunak Kasturi jodi their chemistry is just soo amazing luv them both and here are my video mixes on them hope u guys enjoyed them...
Video Mixes By MeπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
1)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NjvfiC0n-8 (Romantic)
2)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26FnJoz0WKk (In Crisis)
3)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Xu2HvSd5Ww (just 4 Raka)

Fan Fiction By Me πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=705347Edited by imane568 - 16 years ago
accountband thumbnail
u guys i don't know why the fan fiction is not working i mean the lkink but it is there and the name of my Fan Fic is Hote hote pyaar hogaya.. it's an intresting one.. so plz have a look on both by vids and fanfic thanks.. Raunak aur kasturi ki jodi kamaal ki hain... πŸ‘
nightangel thumbnail
First of all...congrats to all Raka fans..for grand success of part -1.. in just countable days.. πŸ‘

@ shagun:- once again thnx to u & everybody who makes dhis super cool thread 4 all of us..

d title u r giving its perfectly app. Raka's current situation.. πŸ˜›

nightangel thumbnail
now for today's epic:-

"whn two ppl thinks dhr is "nothing" bwtn us, it means dhr is "something" bwtn dhm, dhis "something" carries dhm into "everything" ............ 😳

Totelly breathless & awesome epic specially for Raka's fans..

d way "sir" wall brakes ,soon we can see d "ice wall" bwnt dhm also brakes..its not too far now..

I always say "pain gets gain.." today dhy r defeted by Robz but wht dhy gain today its unvaluable.. d life long commitment, d life long love bond..ahem !!! so compare to dhis , its a very very very small amount dhy pay today..

"Failure is a fist step of success"... & it will prove on upcoming epic.. though its not so easy for Roank but his betterhalf & family's support he will wins all d bettle...

inshort d party is not far for all Raka's angel's...

@Robz:- oh man!! today I congrats u by heartly for d first time.. u hav no idea how much m delighted for ur today's attitude..its indeed a truth dht u won first step.. & u may will win second, third & so on...but how long???? A million dollar question...

u says "how d newcomer gats d "kismat" like me.." my dear friends.. "kismat is called chance..its comes once, twice, thrice not everytime..

dhr is other name called "Diligence" also dhr in dhis world.. & ITS always AHEAD...AHEAD... dhn FATE dear Robbie...

"Fate is always crippled infront of Diligence.." .& its exectly happen in ur case...just wait & watch..

hope d person asks me d question by "pm" & by his/her wish I replied in my thread...hope I reach to ur mind littlebit.  By d way thnx dht u read my all analysis....

lastly Robz just go with ur "sakalaka boom..boom.." becoz @ d end this will only survive u.... πŸ˜‰

Edited by nightangel - 16 years ago
pink_pari89 thumbnail
Im so happy after 2days epi.but Im afraid too.in Ektas serial RaKa type ke relation ma hubby marjatahe (KTH) or divorce ho jata he. πŸ˜• RaKa ke ending same na hojae.
3 angels thumbnail
thanks a lotttttt shagun for the "raunak/kasturi paradise 2"and love the title "come fall in love". 😊

we raka amgels are already fida over the most beautiful,cutest and sweetest jodi on telly.. πŸ˜‰

the most ideal and perfect jodi and day by day they are making us fall in love with them..

@puja,dola,insanity..agree they are the perfect jodi ever and yeah how can anyone not fall in love with them..they make us smile,blush and we do feel bad when they are in pain..

@imane568..welcome to the raka paradise..hope you will have lots of fun here discussing about our fav jodi raka..you said it rite their chemistry is absolutely sizzling.. πŸ˜‰

i have read your ff and watched the video mixes and i can say you did a great job..i love your ff on raka and their cute moments just the same we are watching how their friendship is taking a new step towards something more deeper..waiting for the new chapter and keep it up.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ..yes raka jodi kamaal ki hein.. 😊

23rd aug epi..

a real treat for us raka fans..

so many cute moments and i have kept smiling and blushing.. 😳

best scenes raunak wishing best of luck to robbie and the raka scene by the lake..

today it shows once more about relationships..

the best scene raunak going to wish robbie best of luck as a friend/bro..his gesture was genuine no fake in it at all..raunak who values relationship and today he came out a winner though robbie was rude to him ..

another relationship raka one whose bonding is getting stronger and depeer day by day..only trust and friendship and it working so well ..today the "sir"is gone and thats the first step to make their relationship on a more comfort level and more intimate in the future..

robbie and devika another realtionship..mother /son..

robbie's rudeness ,his ego and hatred towards raunak is the doings of devika..the poison she has filled his ears is the result of wat we are witnessing today..

i'm dreading the day robbie will come to know the truth and that his own mom was not his well-wisher but the destroyer of all his happiness..

he will be alone and that day the one who will come to his rescue will be his best friend/bro raunak cos he is the one who understands and knows him better..

on one side raunak wants to preserve that friendship and relationship but on the other side devika is hell bent on destroying it and once more robbie as her pawn to execute it to the extreme..

raunak did say one truth today "robbie nasamajh hein jho sochta wohi karta hein"immaturity and childishnes to its peak of wat we saw in this epi..

he might tomorrow win this war in front of the media and fans gaining fame,money but on thing he will lose is relationship ..he will be alone no realtionship nad no love cos thtaswhere raunak wil be the winner as he will not lose anyy relationship nad he will have his love too his wife kasturi by his side.

that scene was a worth watching.."zindagi mein bas yehi ek cheez bardash nahin hoga raunak talking about her tears ..kasturi... aap ko har pal mujhe bardash karna parega kyunki mein aap ko akela nahin choroungi kabhi apne akelepan mein bhi nahin"just mindblowing this scene and so meaningful dialogue which already predict their future.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ..

end scene gosh robbie needs a good whacking again another humiliation..well mr i'm the best ok i'm thinking a bit violently here kasturi instead of giving him some lecture if she could hit him with that suitcase on his head so as she could knock some sense in it..he will never improve this guy.."sighs" feeling pity for him now..

as usual our sweetest jodi were awesome in their scenes.. πŸ‘
3 angels thumbnail
@sweety a big muaaaaaaaaaaaah to you .. 😊

lovely analysis kudos to you.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

thats the complete truth about raka and robbie..

you have wrote all so perfectly..

agree with you robbie saying who will have a kismet as him but he does not live in the real world always in his dream one but as you said he will win once,twice or even thrice but not everytime..

"Fate is always crippled infront of Diligence.."

just too good and you said it rite that is wat will happen to robbie...waiting for that day..

sweety love reading you analysis and as usual you hit the nail so perfectly and so realistic your pov.. 😊
nightangel thumbnail

@pink_pari89 :- don't get too nervese...Ektka is not fools dht repeat d story again & again.. U spend huge amounts... for ur sake.. just read "kasturi's article.." u get littlibit peace...just trust ..nothing gonna heppens d way u think...πŸ˜›

@khytee:- kya baat hai..dear aap to khullma khulla pyar karne lagee.. lagata hai...Raka ka pyar abhi tak "sir" se nahi gaya...πŸ˜‰

well..well...well anytime.. u r most welcome...I accept all ur cute gesture with open heart...πŸ€—

*Adorable_Anu* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Congrats guys!!We finally made it!The new one is up and Kasturi stopped calling Raunak Sir too!!Gr8 accomplishment for the paradise and their relationship both! 😳 So..Keep Rocking the Paradise guys..Especially sweety and khayati!Cause you guys are usually the ones around most of the time! πŸ˜‰

Anu/RAD

Edited by anu93 - 16 years ago