Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago
Rakshuuuuuuu 😑 😑 😑 .... and don't take " 😑 " as a compliment!!!

oh are you competing with BT guys ... lets c who scores more" 😑 "??

Sonia
anjudiva thumbnail
😊 Raksha ,
I know you are messing around with us. You are one of us and would never break the sacred tenets of the sisterhood

Waiting for happy days!
Edited by anjudiva - 16 years ago
knumnum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😑

Above ones are not gud compliments 😑 ... Kyaa yaaar... U were telling me since 3 days tat u ll post tommorrow... Lagtha hai for u "Tommorrow never comes" πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Jaldi post karnaa.... I know tat u have the next part ready in ur dabba computer... Now post it quickly.....

Varnaaa, We RK fans are going to boycott😈 😈 😈 ... Wat say RK fans??? 😈

Krishi
bikerider thumbnail
raksh , aise kabhi mata sochan now you are seeing only 😑
think about robbie fans for a sec , hum kya kar sakte
isliye line pe aja πŸ˜‰
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
rakshu keh bachi kya shock dey diya
now hurry up and write the next part soon
you made robbie suffer now he needs some happiness
So give it up πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Herman_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sorry for the late reply rakshu, just saw that u have already posted two parts. the parts were amazing specially the romance and all thati in kasturi's room. πŸ˜‰ i kinda have positive feelings about the next part. i think i can understand what ur thinking. πŸ˜‰   but everybody over here is getting frustrated. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

love
harman πŸ˜›
pragalbha thumbnail
RAKSHA

Just read your preview. Don't you dare let this happen!!!!

Serial waise bhi ekdum ghatiya ho gayaaa hai. Yeh thode FFs hi hai jo hum sab ko jeevit rakh rahe hai. Don't you do this in the FF too!!!!

😑
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok friends cholly for the delay..Now no more..Here we go with the next part...

Story So Far: Kasturi decides to sacrifice her love for her family and Robbie isn't happy about it..However, later when he realizes that the person with whom K was going to get engaged was none other than his own best friend Raunak, he also decides to now let go of Kasturi...

Robbie is driving to Kasturi's home...His mind is being flooded with so many thoughts and he is confused about the turn of events...In the meanwhile his phone kept ringing repeatedly...Its Kasturi trying to call him, but he did not want to take her call, for he knows what she was going to say...

R: Kasturi kyo mujhe call kar rahi hi..She also wanted the same thing na..May be she got to know that it was Raunak and wanted to inform me about it, so that there wont be any misunderstandings later on

Robbie reaches K's home finally and reluctantly enters the house..Even before he laid his foot inside, Ishita runs to Robbie and congratulates him and breaks the news to him that the elders have decided that both Robbie and Raunak should get engaged there and then only...

Robbie is shocked...His eyes involuntarily kept searching for K, but she was no where to be found...He couldn't believe that he and K would be getting engaged on the same day, but to two different people...

R goes to his parents
R: mom, dad ye kya ho raha hi???What is going on here??

Puru: arre beta, you are seeing it right.We have decided that you also should get engaged right now as Raunak is very particular abt seeing you engaged before him....In a few more minutes the engagement ceremony is going to start..Your mom got you a nice Sherwani ka joda, go in change and come quickly...Muhoorat nikaala jaa raha hi...

R: Dad, I can't believe you guys are doing this to me...What if I never showed up today??How could you just fix my engagement without even letting me know...Mom, aap hee bataayiyenaa

D: arre Son, I understand beta..But you know your dad na..Ab please baat ka patangad mat banaao and jaake change karlo...Anyways, how does it matter today or tomorw you have to get engaged to her na, and moreover, I know that you love her...

R: :exasperated: Mom, lekin I wanted to tell you something mom..I don't...

D: she doesn't allow him to complete and just pushes him from there...Robbie, beta please go and change...I don't want your dad to get started now...You know him very well and lets just not make a public spectacle of ourselves in front of all these people...:and she hushes him off:

R: relucatantly goes to the room that Navneet took him to, and trying to look for Raunak to smack him first...

Nav: Ji, aap kisi ko dhoondh rahe the??

R: er, no no..I am fine

Nav: acha, aap us kamre me jaayiye...ye Kasturi didi ka kamra hi aur didi shaayad abhi tayaar hoti hogi..And then she leads him to Alka chachi's room, which is adjacent to K's...

R: ok thankyou..What's your name btw???

Nav: Navneet and I am a big fan of yours..I was dying to meet you and shake hand with you..I requested Kasturi di so many times to take me to you, but I think she doesn't like you that much..she always used to ignore my requests...:and then she realizes that she talked too much: Ooops, sorry..I didn't mean to hurt you...:and scratches her head:

R: smiles and assures her that its fine...Waise how do you know your di doesn't like me???

N: hmm, jaane dee jiye na...

R: acha theek hi chalo, thanks for showing me the room...

He enters the room smiling to himself remembering what Nav told abt K and her not liking him etc..For one last time he wanted to meet K very badly...He knew after that day, he would never be able to talk to K, the same way...

He finds a door that would lead to the next room which was supposed to be K's..He wants to just try his lcuk out and knocks that door...After a few second, K speaks from the other side...

K: kaun??Chaachi aap??Main abhi aayi..I am almost done...

and then she comes and opens the door and gets shocked to find Robbie there...

K: Aaaap..

R: ha main...

K: :she runs to Robbie at once and hugs him and starts talking non-stop: Lekin aap yaha??Where were you Sir??I was so worried..I called you so many times, par aap phone hee nahi utha rahe the...Kaha the aap??Aap ko pata hi, kitna pareshaan ho rahi thi...Thank God aap sahi salaamat hi...

R: his eyes get welled up with tears, knowing very well how much she loves him but still having to sacrifice her love for her parents, now he understands that feeling, becase he is also sailing in the same boat..

K: suddenly realizes what she was doing and separates herself from him and looks away and tries to collect herself

R: are you ok Kasturi??

K: ha I am fine..aaa, the reason I called you was to let you know that its Raunak who is...

R: Ha jaanta hu main

K: looks up into his eyes

R: he looks away , isiliye mein tumse baat karna chaahta tha

K: boliye

R: Kasturi, can you be here with me, while I get ready???I know these are the last few moments of our saath..

K: lekin koi..hmm.. thekk hi sir....:controlling her tears:

R: he goes into the wash room, changes into the Sherwani that his mom bought for him and comes out...

K: by then she kept the dupatta ready and made him wear that in a proper way and then she leaves from there reluctantly..

Robbie also comes out slowly and joins the rest of the group in the hall...

Ra: lo ye aagaya Robbie..Yaar you are looking grrreat...:in a loud voice:

R: embarrassed..

Ra: acha ye batao, tumhe ye suit kaisa laga??I got it for you, pata hi??

R: But why didn't you tell me about all this before???😑

Ra: arre batata to maza kaha se aata..😳

R: maza? mujhe to ye sab mazaak lag raha hi

Ra: arre how does it matter yaar.. you are happy na?

R: if I say I am not happy are you going to stop all this nonsense??

Ra: yes, then I will also live like this forever..😭

R: and you know I can't let that happen...you are misusing my weakness..

Ra: but you love her right??

R: how did u know?🀒

Ra: aree friend hu thera, I can see your love in your eyes...

R: 🀒

in the meanwhile Devika comes there and tells off Raunak

D: Raunak, you people are just too much..Jaha deko shuroo ho jaate ho..Chalo dono bait jao..Ab rasme shuroo hone hee waale hi...

Raunak holds Robbie's hands and walks towards the Sofa there and makes him sit first and he sits on the adjacent sofa...

Someone shouts to check if the second dulhan was ready too...

Now its time for them to make eachother wear the rings...

Kaushalya brings Kasturi and makes her sit next to Robbie...

Both Robbie and Kasturi are astounded at this and look at eachother and their parents too...

Devika with a wide grin brings forth the rings and hands them over to RK...

Ra: abey dekhta hee rahega yaa phir ring pehnaayega bhi??πŸ˜›

R: mom, ye sab kya hi..πŸ˜•

K is equally dumbfounded...πŸ˜•

Puru: kyo beta, looks like you are not happy with this decision of ours..Koi baat nahi, we can cancel this...Kyo JP sahab??Kya bolte hi??

JP: ha agar ladka ladki khush nahi hi to, phir hame ye sab rokhna hee padega na

R: at once grabs K's hand and pushes the ring aroung her finger...'gur kya rahi ho, pehna do'

K: :blushed to tomato red:  slowly slips the ring around Robbie's finger...

The place reverberates with happy clapping and the young people screaming Robbie and Kasturi's names...

Robbie sits closer to Kasturi and tries to steal some glances at her..

Kasturi  is still in a daze and is not ready to accept whatever has happened just now and that Robbie is hers forever now...

Robbie realizes what K must be going through, so he puts his hands around her and gently pats her back, just in a assuring manner that everything will be fine now...

K looks up at him sort of telling him that now she is happy that he is hers forever

Someone snaps them out of their dreams..

R: arrre Shivani, tum kab aagayi???Tum to kal aane waali thi na??😲

S: Bhaiyaa, main ab aap se kya kahoo😳

Nandini: arre Robbie beta, ye kya bataayegi, tum hamse poocho na..Isko Raunak ne bulwaya hi πŸ˜‰

R: Raunak ne???πŸ˜•

D: ha beta, hamaari Shivani badi ho gayi hiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

R: Arghhhhhhhh, koi mujhe bataayega please ke ho kya raha hi yaha pe😑😑😑

P:Ha Raam kadha baad me, lekin muhoorat ke pehle ring ceremony tho ho jaane do..

R: Dad, whose ring ceremony???Its already done😳

Ra: huhhhh, what kind of a friend you are yaar??to to itna khudgarz nikla yaar..

D: arre daamad ji, apne saale ko maaf kee jiye

R: daamaad, saala??Moooooom

Dushyant: arre samdhan ji ye sab to hota rehta hi, kya aap apni beti ko apne paas hee rakhenge yaa phir toda engagement ko aage bhi badaayenge

Pure: arre tum bhi Dushyant???😲..Yaar dosti ka zamaana gaya, ab lagta hi gulaami karni padegi Samdhi ji ki

Nandini: brings Shivani and makes her sit next to Raunak and amongst everybody's applause and cheers they both make eachother wear the rings..

Kasturi is seeing Shivani for the first time.So far she only heard of her..That she is Robbie's 2nd sister and that she is a very beautiful girl and that she is studying in Australia...

R is slowly making some sense out of the whole thing and remembers how Raunak and Shivani always had a thing for eachother...Now he understood why Raunak always insisted that he himself went for their Australia business...But the thing that is still confusing him was how did these people know that RK were in love with eachother...

Ra: abey saale, wish bhi karega ya phir din me taare ginta rahega

R: tu chal yaar..baat mat kar...

Ra: arre maine kya kiya???hmmm, tu agar aisa baat karega to zyaada dahej maangoonga, phir tum mujhe mat kehna

R: dahej??mujhe ye samajh me nahi aaraha hi ki tum mere phool jaisi behen ko kaisa pataya???

Ra: maine???Maine to kuch bhi nahi kiya..poocho apni behen se

S: comes and hugs Robbie and also Kasturi

R: Kasturi this is my sister Shivani

K: hi Shivani..Congratulations btw

S: congratulations to you too bhabi

K: Raunak sir must be really lucky that he got such a beautiful wife...😊

S: arre bhabhi, lucky is my big B...You are not only beautiful but so sweet...

R: feels elated that S and K have gelled in quite well..He suddenly remembers Ishita who is standing in a distance

R goes to her: thanks Ishita, and I am sorry..

I: arree sorry kis baat ki???Actually I have to thank my lucky stars...I have a dream of marrying the person who loves me a lot and if you married me for your parents, both our lives would have been miserable..Yes, I do feel bad that I wasn't able to get you, but that's better than feeling like hell forever, marrying a wrong person...I am sure there is somebody waiting for me...

R: tum bolti bohot ho yaar...Aur tum itni samajhdaar kab ho gayi..Where is our Ishita who is  a kid??this Ishita to kuch zyada hee matured lag rahi hi...

I:Ha ha, ok Robbie if you we don't go and join the rest of the gang right now, I am going to kidnap you right now...

R: arre ye kya keh rahi hi, chalo mein bhaag raha hu

I: concealing the tears in her eyes she also comes and joins the rest of the young batch and congratulates both the pairs...

RK are still confused about the whole thing as to how all that materialized...

R: Raunak yaar, ab to batao na, ye sab kaise hua

Ra:  after your engagement announcement, you rushed out upset and after a while also when you did not return, I came out looking for you..And what do I see??You and K fighting and you telling her how much you love her and K trying to cover up her true feelings for you...That's when I understood what was eating you up for the past few days..I went in and dragged Devika aunty and Puru uncle there and all of us saw how much you both love eachother...We were about to come to you guys when you dragged K to your car and we were just standing there all stunned...Then I followed your car, scared of what you both might to...But waha pe tho mujhe romance dekhne ko mila tha...Don't worry I closed my eyes..πŸ˜‰..Then I came home and updated everybody with what was happening and also about Kasturi's insecurities...Devika aunty was so happy about the prospect of Kasturi being her bahu, it took a little bit of convincing to make Puru uncle also accept Kasturi...The next day Papa and  Puru uncle went to Kasturi's home and asked for their daughter Kasturi's hand for Robbie..I wanted everything to be a surprise to you both..So I made sure that K's parents and our parents were playing their part well and I also made sure that I did not listen to a thing of what you both were trying to tell me in the office...

RK were looking at Raunak with their eyes wide open...

Ra continues: ha our plan almost flopped when Robbie came to Kasturi in the afternoon and tried to push her into fighting against her parents, but K being K, she decided to stick to her parents and Robbie became a devdaas for a brief period..and then the next problem was, in that Devdaas pan, I got a bit worried if he would show up in the evening here...But kind of knew that this duffer would do anything for me...:puts his hands around Robbie's shoulders affectionately:

R: he pushes Raunak away with mock anger and tells him, tu rukh, tu to gaya kaam se...I will tell you what devdaas means

Ra: arre arre arre, saale sahab bhoolna mat aap ladki waale hi..thoda soch samajh kar baathei karna seekh hee leejiye

R: ladki waale my foot..If you act too smart, I will really show you what ladki waale means😑

R: ha yaar, ek aur doubt btw, how did you come to know that I went to see Kasturi in the afternoon???

Alka chaachi comes from somewhere and tells her part

A: arre Robbie puttarr, I saw that K's room was closed for such a long time and asked Navneet to go and check on K..Navneet came and told me about what was happening and we both kept quite and kind of guarded K's room from outside so that no one else will come to know...Otherwise how do you think you got such a long uninterrupted time with K???

Nav: ha then in the evening when Raunak came to check the arrangements, I told him everything

Ra: that's when I called you and made sure again, that you were going to come in the evening in the name of attending my engagement...

S: Raunak always wanted to get engaged on the same day as you and since he was planning all this, he called me y'day night only to pre-pone my ticket and hence I came one day ahead bhaiyaa..I landed just this afternoon...Raunak only picked me up from the airport

R: acha that's why you rushed in the afternoon saying some meeting with some client😑...My God, Raunak, didn;t know that you are such a good actor too

Ra: ha yaar. if we did not do all that, how would we able to have so much fun?/😳

R: fun??Tumhe ye sab fun lagta hi??Mera jaan almost nikal gaya tha and you were having funnn???😑😑😑

K:Sir, that's ok..All that ends well is well..

Ra: arre mere upar gussa baad me karna,ask your Fiance' to stop being your employee first...πŸ˜›

K's face become red and tries to go away from there

S: ha mein bhi wahi dekh rahi hu, tab se Bhaabhi sir sir kyo bula rahee hi, bhaiyya ko???πŸ˜†

R: arre stop it guys..Enough ok..She can call me whatever she feels like..You folks mind your own business...😑

I: wooow Robbie, abhi se you started taking her side...Huhh, chalo friends, ab hamaara Robbie to hamara nahi raha..ye to ab Kasturi ka ho gaya hi...

R: :runs his hands through is hair:..aisa kuch nahi hi☺️

Navneet: jiju, aap meri di ko hamesha khush rakhenge na??

R: he just pats her cheeks and smiles at her

K goes away from there and runs into her room

Robbie's eyes were following her and the moment she went off from there he also goes behind after distracting the crowd somehow..

K is standing in front of her room window with eyes filled up with tears

R comes and holds her from behing very lovingly

K: aap..

R: hmmm

K: we are so lucky to have such a wonderful family, nai?

R: hmmm

K: I am so thankful to God for giving you back to me..I got so scared

R: me too

a drop of tear falls on his hands and that's when he realizes that K was crying..he gets worried and comes in front of Kasturi to find out what was happening

R: arre Kasturi, kya hua???ab san theek ho gaya na

K: : she is not able to control her tears anymore: but whatever happened since morning, made me realize that I cannot live without you..aap kabhi mujhe chodke mat jaayiye..

R: never Kasturi and you also promise me that you will never leave me alone..

Both of them promise eachother...

K: Robbie can we go to the temple tomorw evening?

R couldn't believe his ears...:what did you say?/Repeat

K: can we go to the temple?

R: nahi uske pehle kya boli thi thu?

K: kiske pehle??

R: arre temple ke pehle??

K: hmm, temple ke pehle to office...Tomorw morning we have to go to office na..Aur phir aapki concert bhi nazdeek aa raha hi...There are just 2 more days to practice, so we will not be able to meet in the day time and also I would be busy with the meetings in the day time so only in the evening will we have time to go to the temple

R: comes close to her and says :CHUP...and then he holds her very tight : tum achi tarah se jaanti ho mein kis baare mein bol raha tha...I know very well how to make you repeat whatever I wanted to hear...:and then he closes in on her:

K: :with a feeble voice: koi aayega to

R: aane do

K: acha theek hi, theek hi, Robbie

R: he leaves her and K runs from there

K: I did not complete my sentence 'ROBBIE SIR'πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

R: Kasturiiii..tu rukh..teri to..wait, I said wait....:he runs after her:

Kasturi runs into the garden behind her and Robbie runs behind her and catcher hold of her...

K: she holds her ears and says : soryyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Robbie Robbie Robbie

RK both of them hug eachother

Arrre bhaiyaaa ye bhi koi baat hui...ye log to raok ke upar shuroo ho gaye..ab hamaara izzat ka bhi kuch khayaal hi ke nahi

RK come out of their embrace and look at who was saying that..It was none other than Alka chaachi

K looks at Alka with confusion

Alka couldn't keep straight face anymore and explodes into laughter...K feels relieved and hugs Alka...Alka takes her in followed by Robbie

A: JP bhai saab, ab hamaari ladki paraaya ho gayi hi: with tears welling up: Now we have to send her to a different house..How will we live without her?/

JP , Kaushi,Nav,Ajay,dadaji and beeji all of them come and hold Kasturi

R: arre ye kya bol rahe hai aap???Its true that K will be my wife,, but she is and will always be your daughter..ye hak aapse koi nahee cheen sakta..bhagwaan bhi nahi...A marriage should not break their daughter from her family, but it should give both the families another daughter and a son...

Devika: ha Robbie theek bol raha hi...I know how much you all love Kasturi and I am glad that she has such a loving family...I can promise you that she is my daughter henceforth..

Ra: ha uncle and auntry, aur phir mein bhi hu na..I will make sure that K makes breakfast everyday

all of them look at him like what was he saying

R: breakfast??now what is that??

Ra: arre tum log usee ke baare me to baat kar rahe the na??I thought Devika Aunty and Kasturi were fighting about who should make breakfast everyday, after K comes to our home...er, isn't it???

Devika, K and R all of them come after Raunak: Raunaaaaaaaaaaaaak....

The End

knumnum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
R: never Kasturi and you also promise me that you will never leave me alone..

So does he mean tat she can leave him with someone else πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...

Thanks dear for such a wonderful FF.. Iam sad tat u finished it now but happy tat we have got a gud moments with this FF....

Thank u soooooooooooooo much sweeeets for entertaining us yaaar....

Krishi
sahib29 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rakshhhhuuuuuu πŸ€—

awesome part dear πŸ‘

u make my day jaanuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu 😳

you know na i was upset   πŸ˜­ but tere iss part ne sab kuch bhuladiya 😳

yaar teri iss FF meh har ek character kitna acha hai and alka ,devika bhi 😳

u are such a darling ,so sweet of u 😳

welldone dear 😳

thanks also mera mood theek karne ka πŸ€—