*F-R-I-E-N-D-S Fan Club* Winner-Page 12

HobbitButt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello EveryoneπŸ€—

This is a fanclub on the evergreen comedy serial "F-R-I-E-N-D-S"

friends_c_0

The story of six friends in their 20's who hang out at this coffee house which is called "Central Perk". An after hours insomnia cafe. It's about sex, love, relationships, careers... a time in your life when everything is possible, which is really exciting and really scary. And it's about friendship, because when you're young and single in the city, your friends are your family.

~Know the characters~

Jennifer Aniston as Rachel Karen Green 

She is a complete spoiled brat. She ran off from her wedding with Barry. Her best friend Monica's brother had a huge crush on her since high school, but she never cared. She then falls in love with Ross(Monica's brother) and has his baby with marring him. She is a carefree and totally child.

Courtney Cox Arquette as Monica T. Geller 

hgh

She was a fat and huge kid in high school, but the day her brother's friend made fun of her she decides to go on diet and get her figure. She is a crazy lady when it comes to cleaning. Her mother and father never think of her as her own daughter, the only one that cares about her in the family is Ross, her younger brother. She eventually falls in love with her brother's best friend, Chandler and marrys him. They both decide to adopt babies, since they can't have their own.

Lisa Kudrow as Phoebe Buffay 

She is sweet, flaky, a waif, a hippe. She beeds barrets and sells them on the street. She plays guitar in Central Perk and is a pure vegg. Her mother killed her self, and her dad left her after her birth. She also has a twin evil sister whom she never likes or talks too, her name is Urseulla.

Matt LeBlanc as Joey Tribbiani 

Joey moved from Chicago to New York to become an actor. Well, to become Al Pacino. Joey loves women, sports, New York, women, and most of all Joey loves Joey. He had a habit of knowing things late. He sometimes doesn't even understand what his friend's are talking about.

Matthew Perry as Chandler M. Bing 

He is Joey's roomate. He's the droll observer of everybody else's life, and his own. He works midtown in some big office building, crunching numbers in fron of a computer screen. He know it's killing his brain cells and his sperm. But it's a place to make long distance calls from. Romantically, he has a knack for finding women who turn out weird. They start okay, but then on the second date or the second drink or the second time they sleep together one wants to play the girl scout and the man who won't buy the cookies. Or another wants him to accept her lord. A lord that none of us are familiar with.

David Schwimmer as Ross Geller 

He is Monica's younger brother. He's a paleontologist and a very boring person in his group of friends. He's divorced 3 times, his first wife was a lesbian, at his second wedding he took his ex-girlfriend's name and the marriage got broken. The 3rd time he was in Las Vegas and got drunk and got married to Rachel and then again got divorced. He has a baby girl with Rachel, who's name is Emma. He has and still does love rachel a lot ever since they were in High School.

~Pictures of Friends~

*The Member's List*

Yummys (Yams)

Suuunshiine (Navi)

indiandoll89 (Meera)

Indianhomey1992 (Rachna)

FairyAngel (Parita)

Sweet_ak92 (Afeera)

luv_huda (Natalie)

tere_bin

friskysam (Samreen)

erier101 (Madiha)

Pyaari_Shailee (Shailee)

damilola

Nusheen

Zinu29

~Nataasha~

Quin101

rockswizard

~Saraa~

So, who wants to join?πŸ˜‰

-The Summaries were written by me, the pictures were taken from FriendsCafe.
Edited by yummys - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HobbitButt thumbnail
*Creations On F-R-I-E-N-D-S*

For Use, for fun and to promote the club.

Your creations that are posted in the topic, shall also be added here!
Edited by yummys - 16 years ago
-Navi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'LL JOIN :D
I still watch Friends re-runs :)

- Navi .
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I'm defintely in!! I absolutely love this show!!!

Watch it every time it's on!!!!

My name's Meera! 😳
ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Im In! 😳 I absolutly love the show! 😳
HobbitButt thumbnail
Welcome Rachna, Navi, and MeeraπŸ€—

-List Updated till here. 😳
-DulceMaria- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
count me in, i love this show.
natalie.
kanak1309 thumbnail
me too....... Iv loved friends for a loooooong time 😳 😳
friskysam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
add me also........i jus πŸ˜† t lub this show 😳

"how u doin'" πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
kanak1309 thumbnail
I love Phoebe btw.... actually I love all.... but I feel Phoebe is the one I relate too πŸ˜†