HobbitButt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

-Member's List Updated.😳

Originally posted by: friskysam

add me also........i jus πŸ˜† t lub this show 😳

"how u doin'" πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Yea, me 2 that dialouge still cracks me up crazlyπŸ˜†

I think that the character I mostly relate to is Ross, and as a girl definately Phoebe. I am pure veggy, I care about small things in life, and I definately always try to help the poor. The only thing that we don't have in common is that whenever I say "I had my brother's baby" I would tell a person the whole story and not just that one line.πŸ˜† Ross, because...well...I am also interested in paleontology and I do have a habit of correcting people while they talkπŸ˜†

Edited by yummys - 16 years ago
-Navi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Friends CHaracter test .

I got Chandler .. but it said they were barely sure . ha .
Do it try it :)

- Navi .
ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Haha, it craxks me up too! πŸ˜† 😳 but then again, almost everything cracks me up! 😳

Welcome everyone!πŸ€—

What is one of your fav. epis? πŸ˜›
Dark Love thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

damilola thumbnail
i absolutely love friends
i miss the show

and im defo watching thr reruns

can i join too

its dammy πŸ˜‰
Dark Love thumbnail
      You are most like: MONICA

How sure are we? BARELY

Like Monica, you have a very strong personality with some very neurotic tendencies. Often obsessing over things like cleanliness, order, and sequence, you can occasionally annoy your friends. But they know there is another side of you--one that is creative and spontaneous--even if it gets lost behind the obsessive-compulsive behavior that dominates your life.

🀣 Oh gawd I DO NOT have ocd lolz
HobbitButt thumbnail

Originally posted by: erier101

How sure are we? BARELY

Like Monica, you have a very strong personality with some very neurotic tendencies. Often obsessing over things like cleanliness, order, and sequence, you can occasionally annoy your friends. But they know there is another side of you--one that is creative and spontaneous--even if it gets lost behind the obsessive-compulsive behavior that dominates your life.

🀣 Oh gawd I DO NOT have ocd lolz

haha..I am like her..I have a very obessive OCD...everything has to be perfect for me for sure..will take a quiz and c if I am as same as her...πŸ˜†

HobbitButt thumbnail

Originally posted by: indianhomey1992

Haha, it craxks me up too! πŸ˜† 😳 but then again, almost everything cracks me up! 😳

Welcome everyone!πŸ€—

What is one of your fav. epis? πŸ˜›

OMG! I have lots of them, but the MOST favorite ones would be the one with the best man, then the one with the tape(rachel-ross "Special" tapeπŸ˜†) and the one where joey falls in love with rachel..the one where chandler finds out monica's not actually a crazy clean person in real..πŸ˜† the one with the birth tape and then the one where rachel gives birth..ohh!! and yeah the last episode ofcourse😭

HobbitButt thumbnail
Haha..I was right πŸ˜†

How sure are we? BARELY

-Navi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hmm, fav. episode .. probably the one with Brad Pitt [Thanksgiving] .. or the one when it was Rachel's 30th birthday .