Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago
Great concept and idea šŸ‘ Ihad a couple of questions šŸ˜³

1. are we all going to be able to play or is there another round like the fastest finger to determine

2. how is the 30 mins going to be determined...do we have to tell you the time when we are going to be free 'šŸ˜•

3.Can the dev team members play

4. since one of the lifeline is ask the dev team does thatmean the participant tells the dev team member to be online

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
Okay guys....

first of all....THANKS A BUNCH!!šŸ‘ i've already recieved plenty of PMs from members wanting to play..

Here r some things i'd like to notify you all:

This is a seasonal show.......each season ends with 30 episodes...meaning 30 weeks with different participants!šŸ˜Š (it's a weekly also...and will be posted every wednesday night)

So far I have 11 participants...meaning the first 11 weeks are already booked!šŸ‘

The questions will be sent to you 4-5 days before the game...so this gives you and me a lil time to go through the lifeline...especially if a member wants a dev team member to help him/her out by answering ONE question only....

For the 30 mins timing for questions...here's how it works...after we finish off with the previous episode...I'll send the next participant a PM asap and ask them to give me a time when they'll be able to gimme 30 mins for the set of questions (this is between Wed-Sat) Sun-Tuesday when we finalize everything and prepare for wednesday posting!

For the loss of electriccity issue...in some countires...e-mail me with the questions within 2-3hrs! (THIS IS JUST FOR A POWER OUTAGE ISSUE ONLY) if I find it that people are taking advanage of this issue..this will be out of the game rule and then its all your luck to answer them!šŸ˜ˆ (E-mail ID can be given via PM)

Lastly...yes Dev Team members are welcome to play!
*Fiza* thumbnail
oh wow! sounds lyke fun.. can i participate??
Sweetchick thumbnail
wow...would luv to partcipate šŸ˜³
smartncute thumbnail
aweshum game guys!!!! ! šŸ‘ šŸ‘ šŸ‘ Will definetly participate...
Evilgenius_S.Sā„¢ thumbnail
šŸ‘ Well imust say..nicely planned..and rally would be cool...!!
But some questions in my mind,....!
1: U said one question to b answered with the help of dev. team member...it means for olni 1 question we can use that Lifeline...-->>lyk in original game rytt?? ...(o'crouse.i hope itmakes sense..)

2: ..U'll be sending us the set 4-5 days before the actual day of plying..means before wed-sat ..right???......and then we gotta play between these days only?? as in wed-sat...wo tou we'll be told na??

3:As you said ke we'll tell u ke on which time we'd b available so this way u can keep track of those 30 mins strict right? So u mean we have to notify you as in which day n time(wed-sat) we'd be available to play it..??

I m kinda confused about the instructions...so just that..šŸ˜”
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
excellent game! šŸ‘ šŸ‘ šŸ‘ i would love to participate too.. so that' ll make me the 14th participant i think -- for the 14 th week right> šŸ˜‰

Love,
Gracella
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ThE_kHan07

Okay guys....

first of all....THANKS A BUNCH!!šŸ‘ i've already recieved plenty of PMs from members wanting to play..

Here r some things i'd like to notify you all:

This is a seasonal show.......each season ends with 30 episodes...meaning 30 weeks with different participants!šŸ˜Š (it's a weekly also...and will be posted every wednesday night)

So far I have 11 participants...meaning the first 11 weeks are already booked!šŸ‘

The questions will be sent to you 4-5 days before the game...so this gives you and me a lil time to go through the lifeline...especially if a member wants a dev team member to help him/her out by answering ONE question only....

For the 30 mins timing for questions...here's how it works...after we finish off with the previous episode...I'll send the next participant a PM asap and ask them to give me a time when they'll be able to gimme 30 mins for the set of questions (this is between Wed-Sat) Sun-Tuesday when we finalize everything and prepare for wednesday posting!

For the loss of electriccity issue...in some countires...e-mail me with the questions within 2-3hrs! (THIS IS JUST FOR A POWER OUTAGE ISSUE ONLY) if I find it that people are taking advanage of this issue..this will be out of the game rule and then its all your luck to answer them!šŸ˜ˆ (E-mail ID can be given via PM)

Lastly...yes Dev Team members are welcome to play!

ok count me in

or do i pm u for my yes

though i m still confused i wud like it

and i think once game starts everythng wud become clear

-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hmm intresting!!!
i wanna participate to...
*bunnybear* thumbnail
count me in šŸ˜³