Woohoo you're back!!!!!continue soon!
meme25 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
cool story............seems cute and interesting
waiting for teh update!!!!
cup-of-tae thumbnail
part 1

a very beautiful n the most cute girl of 2 years playing with her toys n her doll was lying in her tiny lap when a 6 years old boy comes toward her.a big smile r spread on girl's lips n her eyes r fill with colours when she looked at him.but then that boy said something to her by which her smile get vanish frm her lips n her eyes r getting filled with tears.that 2 years old girl didnt understand properly that wat exectly the boy was talking abt but she understands one thing that he is going away frm her....far away frm her...she suddenly get up frm the floor by which her doll fell on the floor frm her lap n she quickly grab the sleeves of that boy,she is trying to stop him with teary eyes n that boy was also looking sad on his dispart.

but before tears were fell out frm the eyes of that small girl,he open his eyes.his dream was over n he sit up on the bed with a jerk.this wasnt a first time that he saw this dream,he already saw it so many times n he always feel distract by it.for a few min he doesnt even blink his eyes,he still look in a trance of that dream when his alram rings,clock was showing a time of 7 o'clock of the morning.he quickly get up frm the bed n went to the washroom n after a while he came out frm washroom while wearing black pant n rubbing his hairs with towel,then he quickly starts getting ready for his work,while getting ready he already made few important calls to his secatary to fix his meeting n placed some important files on his table before his come.he got ready with in 15 min n when he looked himself in the mirror,he smile with bit attitude n said to himself:"not bad !angad khanna!".then he came down stairs n join naina,dilip,devyani,prachi n rahul khanna on the breakfast table.they all r having breakfast silently.he said:"good morning"to every one n sit in front of naina khanna,his mom though he heard gigling of his dear sister"prachi khanna".he frowningly look at her but said nothing.n when he done with his breakfast n abt to get up when naina speak:"angad!mujhey tumsey kuch baatein karni hai....its important".she said anoyingly.she knew that if she spoke on this matter in btw his breakfast ,he wud definately left his breakfast incomplete . before angad can say anything,dilip:"caugh caugh" n prachi shows him"thumbs up".

angad has an idea that abt wat she is gonna talk,last night he made his mom anoyed,last night he reject one more girl for his marreige.angad said to his mom:"cant we talk later?".naina said:"no".angad stay quite n make himself ready to listen her.naina said:"angad!u r rejecting girls for marreige with out any reasons...just tell me clearly wat kind of girl u want or u already intrested in someone".she said in a scolding way.now angad was looking anoyed n mad,he said:"mom!right now im not intrested in any one n i dnt knw wat kind of girl i want but make sure next time u wont drag me for this"he said madly.naina said:"but wats wrong if i want my son to get married n get sattle in his life".this time she said emotionaly.angad said anoyingly:"mom!u want me to just get married or get happily married....n if u want me to see happily married plz mom give me some time".n then he left for his work but before he left naina didnt forget to remind him abt nishant wedding,they all hav to catch the flight on time so she remind angad that reach airport on time.prachi wishpers in naina's ear:"mom!mujhey lagta hai humey india se he bhai k liye larki pasand karni chahye".angad heard prachi n said frowningly:"apni advice apney paas rakha karo"prachi gigle.

naina sighed n said to devyani khanna:"mummi jee!mainey to socha tha k mai prachi or angad ki shadi ek he din karoongi.....prachi ki shadi 3 months baad hai or mujhey nahi lagta angad agley 3 months mai to kya 3 saal tak bhi koi larki pasand karega".devyani khanna slightly smile n said:"dnt worry naina!angad will choose best for him or ye bohot jald hoga ..".

in india(dehli)

she was confuse with her outfits,she cant decide to wat she shud wear for the wedding of her one of the good frnds"kanan".she call:"tannu!".tannu came after a while n said iritatingly:"kya hai ,di!".she said while making a cute face:"tannu!batana mai kya pehnoo aaj raat kanan ki shadi mai?".tannu smile n said:"kuch bhi pehnlo,u will look gorgeous..i knw that".she blush n said:"thnkx".she finaly choose a dress for her n starts getting ready for kanan's wedding.n when she done .she look herself in a mirror but gayitri said frm behind while comming toward her:"arey wah!hamari beti to bohot pyaari lag rahi hai".she blush again n gayitri kiss on her forehead.after reaching at kanan's place.she went to kanan's room where kanan was getting ready ,kannan saw her n said:"so miss kripa sharma is finaly here".kripa came toward her n said:"sorry kannan im late".kanan said:"u r not late but very late".kripa said inocently:"im sorry" n kanan smile on her inocense

kanan n kripa lived in neighbourhood n frm chidhood they r very good frnds of eachother but before 3 years kanan went to london for higher studies n thr she met nishant n then nishant n kanan were fell in love n now they r getting married.n on other hand,nishant n angad r family frnds though angad n nishant r also a good frnd .

khanna's were arrived n they all r entered in a wedding hall when angad said:"aap log andar jao mai car park kar k ata hoo".they all went inside n angad came after a while when he saw a group of girls r running n they hit some other girl ,mistakenly n that girl fell upon him,angad was freeze in his position,he was mesmorized by her beauiful,anglic face,.that girl looking puzzle on this sudden accident.
insia12 thumbnail
oooo maaaa thank alot 4 cumin bak soo sooon fati jaaannaa...i must say this is a wonderful ff...gr8 strt....do cont asap ...pehli mulaqat main accident....sooo romanticc😳Edited by me_iq - 16 years ago
SujalkiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ohh wow!! gr8 intro n part!! plzz continue soooooooon!!! πŸ‘
Chocolate_luver thumbnail
OMG i luved the intro and the first part!!!!! 😳 😳   πŸ‘ πŸ‘
totally awesome πŸ˜ƒ , aah can't wait for the next part πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ
plz continue sooooooooon!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘
Kaj! thumbnail
gr8 start. like how they meet πŸ˜›