Posted: 16 years ago
lovely part!plz continue soon!!
cheeselova thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwww this was such a cute part 😳 😳
even i was blushing while reading this part 😳 😆 amazing part

part 5

"im so shocked,kripa!when u told me abt ur engagement,i just cudnt believe that a girl who took hours for deciding some simple things ,how cud she decide abt her whole life with in few minutes".it was aliya who was saying this to kripa while helping her in getting ready for engagement.kripa smile n said her to paas on her orange bangles.kripa was wearing orange saree on her engagement.kripa said while sliping bangles in her wrist:"aliya!i told u that i liked him but the decision is took by mumma n papa,they also think that angad wud b the perfect son in law".aliya cut her in btw n said:"n wat abt u???do u think that angad will b the perfect husband too".kripa blush n said:"i dnt knw ,aliya!but i like him,i like to think abt him ,i like dreaming him....".aliya said:"aaawww so miss kripa sharma already falling for him ,haa!".aliya said teasingly while hitting her shoulder to kripa's shoulder.

after a while ,angad arrived with his family n frndz for engagement ceremony.gayitri n suryabhan already stand at the door for well coming them.but before gayitri can do "aarti"of her son in law"angad".an other guy comes in front of gayitri n said:"unty jee!angad se pehley aap meri aarti utaarye...kyu k ye angad ko bhi acha nahi lagega k us k best frnd ki yaani k meri aarti liye bager he us ki aarti utaari jaye....after all i hav a double right on it".angad n every one else looking bore of this guy when prachi comes in front n said to that guy:"neev!move frm here n let angad bhaiya came in front ".angad smile n said to gayitri:"unty!he is neev!unfortunately my childhood frnd n prachi's fiance".gayitri who was looking confuse by this guy now smilling on him.

suryabhan organise this engagement of her daughter in a grand style.angad n his family was warmly well come by sharma's family.when naina tell gayitri to call kripa for engagement ceremony.kripa came down stairs along with tannu n aliya.she was looking gorgeous.angad smile on his choice when josh wishpers in his ear:"well done ,angad khanna!she looks perfect for u".after listening to josh ,angad's smile became deeper.kripa came n stand in front of him when naina gave a ring to angad.angad took it frm naina's hand n look at kripa.she hesitatingly gave her hand in his hand n angad slip the ring in her finger n wishpers in her ear:"u well come in my life".then kripa slip the ring in angad's finger.every one thr starts congratulate them when angad wishpers in kripa's ear again:"u r looking beautiful".kripa blushingly smile n said in her soft voice:"thnks".then they both introduce thr frnds n family to eachother.but havnt got a time to talk abt eachother.

angad was leaving for london just after his engagement party ,he has some important meetings in a row which he cant afford to miss though dilip,naina,dadi n all other members of khanna family r going after couple of days.when tannu came to kripa n said:"angad jiju is calling u outside".all of sudden kripa get confuse ,she look at aliya n said to her:"aliya!tum bhi chalona mere saath".aliya cant control her laugh n said :"kripa!ur fiance is calling u privately n u r telling me to came with u....."kripa get embaressed on aliya's comment when aliya said again:"look kripa! frm now on,u hav to handle all this alone".n then aliya push her outside.

angad was waiting for her by leaning his bak on his car when he heard her voice:"kuch kaam tha?"she was saying this with shivering eyelishes n blushing face.angad look at her n said:"kya mai tum ko kaam k bina nahi bula sakta?".kripa lowered her eyes n said:"bula saktey hia.."she sounds too inocent to angad.angad smile n said:"well i call u just to say "bye"im leaving for london,right now".kripa look up at his face n then look at his extended hand which he held in front of her.kripa hold his hand but this time she cant able to take her hand bak,angad's grip on her hand was quite strong.n then he comes closer to her n put his lips on her forehead.he said:"bye".kripa was blushing so much.but she hasnt forget to say him:"take care of urs"

on other hand,khanna's r insisting sharma's for coming in prachi's wedding.angad n kripa's wedding date was already fixed.angad n kripa r getting married after two months n prachi's wedding is just after 20 days.gayitri said requestingly:"sorry naina!but we cant come,tannu k final exams or suryabhan ka bussiness....".dilip said:"ok fine but kripa beti to aa sakti haina...waisey bhi 2 month baad to kripa ko anaa he hai to 2 month pehley kyu nahi...is tarha wo prachi ki wedding bhi attend karleygi or angad ko or kripa ko ek doosrey ko jaanney ka waqt bhi mil jayega".naina said:"wonderful idea,dilip!or agar kripa beti apni studies continue karna chahey to london will b the best place for her".suryabhan n gayitri look at eachother n said:"ok!if u ppl insist".suryabhan n gayitri has tears in thr eyes becoz one day they hav to do "widaai"of her dear daughter.

afshaa!!! thumbnail
it was awesome
plz continue soon
thnx afshaa
Kaj! thumbnail
this is really sweet. kripa blushing hehe. hopefully she will go to london for prachis wedding
cheeselova thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awww cute part

_________
~Sana~
eternal thumbnail
awwww hun that was such a cute part, angad n kripa got engaged that was lovely...continue soon 👏 👏 👏
lovefaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it's reallyyyyyyyyyyyyy good
i just love this kind of story
they are so romantic and cute
continue soon
cup-of-tae thumbnail
part 6

khanna family was already left after 2 days as they hav to do arrengement for prachi's wedding n kripa is leaving for london after couple of days.kripa was doing her packing while having tears in her eyes when suryabhan n gayitri came in her room n make her sit in btw them.suryabhan cup her face n said smillingly:"humari beti humey itni jaldi chor k chali jaayegi..ye to socha he nahi tha".kripa quickly hug suryabhan n start crying n said cryingly:"mujhey aap ko chor kar kahii nahi jana...".gayitri lovingly move her hand on her head n said:"jana to parega na,aaj nahi to kuch din baad....n im sure naina n dilip will take care of urs just like us".suryabhan assure her:"n we all r comming after 2 months for celebrating ur wedding".kripa said cryingly:"papa!i will miss u".gayitri said:"n wat abt mumma".kripa hug her too n said:"off corse i miss u too". then just aliya came to meet kripa when suryabhan n gayitri went frm her room n said to aliya:"tum dono baatien karo,mai coffee bhejti hoo"said gayitri.

aliya was helping kripa in packing n observing her sadness when aliya speaks:"kripa!i knw u r sad n u shud b..after all its not easy for any daughter to leave her parents home so sudden...but tell me one thing!arnt u happy that u can spend some great time with angad...".kripa look at aliya with complaining eye n said:"leaving papa n mumma is a big thing for me ,aliya!i cant think abt anything else ,right now".aliya smile n teasingly hit her shoulder on her shoulder n said:"so think abt that wat im saying....seroiusly kripa!i can bet that these 2 months brings so many golden n unforgetable moments into life...".kripa look at aliya,anoyingly but also blush on her words.then aliya put her hand around her shoulders n said:"yes kripa!in these 2 months u n angad will get to knw eachother,u n him will share some closeness with eachother...do u ever think abt wat will happen when he will kiss u......".kripa blushingly said:"shut up !aliya".aliya gigle n said:"ok!ok..no more teasing".

suryabhan,gayitri,tannu n aliya they all went to airport with kripa to c her off .kripa once again becomes said n having tears in her eyes but at the same time she has a dream of her new beautyful life.

after arriving at london airport when she check out frm the airport,she start looking for some one frm khanna family as naina said to gayitri that anyone frm her family will definately come to recieve kripa".after waiting for 15 min or so when kripa is abt to catch a cab for her when all of sudden she heard him(angad):"hey kripa!"she turn toward him.he continue:"im so sorry!actually i was stuck in treffic".kripa slightly smile n said:"its ok".then angad took her bags frm her hand n for a moment his hand get brush with her hands.while sitting in a car angad ask her:"how was the journey ??? n i hope u didnt get any problem".kripa said smilingly:"not really".angad give her a lovable glance n smile.n kripa cant resist to blush.in the whole way frm airport to khanna house angad was kept talking to her casually but kripa was reply him in a very short way n formaly.after reaching at khanna house kripa realize the actaull status n position of khanna's.the khanna house was big like a palace.naina,dadi,dilip,prachi n rahul they all r eagerly waiting for her n then they all warmly well come her.they all showing her love n concern n keep asking abt her family(sharma's).after some chit chat naina tells kripa abt the party which they hav organise in her honour.naina said:"kripa!aaj raat humney party rakhi hai....actaully we all want u to introduce in our frnds n in our surroundings..".dadi said:"ab tum aram karo ..thak gayi hogi...".kripa was looking so happy n satisfied on thr love.she gets up frm thr when prachi said smillingly:"let me show u ur room" when angad said:"mom!i will b late..i hav an important meeting tonight".naina said:"but angad!ppl will want to see u n kripa together...how can u forget that this party is the celebration of ur engagement".angad give a glance to kripa who is looking at him with quest eyes.angad said to naina:"ok!i will try to come earlier".then he look at kripa again for assure her his presence in the party.

it was a grand party n kripa was looking beautyful in sky blue color,she worn short fitted kameez with churidar pajama.everyone in the party was looking her praisingly n naina n dilip both introduced her happily n excitingly in thr frnd n among thr bussiness associates.kripa was also meeting them ,smillingly but her eyes was searching for angad n her heart was also waiting for him.after a while naina n dilip both get busy with thr guests n prachi was also looking busy with neev when dadi came to her n said,lovingly:"lagta hia hamari pyaari gurya us naalaik ka intezaar kar rahi hai".kripa shyingly smile n said:"dadi!ap ko pata hai angad kab tak aayengey?"dadi said:"well ,he told us that he will come on time..let c when he will come".kripa's eyes were at the main door when she saw him comming inside.she quickly took off her eyes as angad already caught her that she was looking for him.angad directly came where dadi n kripa was standing.he endearly hug dadi frm behind n lean his chin on dadi's shoulder,he said while staring kripa:"thnx dadi!for wating for me.."kripa knew that this comment of him is for her.she blush .dadi said:"well i wasnt waiting for u as i knew ur habbits but kripa is definately waiting for u".angad said pretendingly:"really??"though his eyes were still on kripa.kripa was blushing n getting nervous bcoz of his gaze.dadi said cheekily:"stop fooling ur dadi,angad!n i think i shud leave u alone with kripa for while"n then dadi left them alone .angad came bit closer to her n said:"i loved the way u were waiting for me....thnx!".kripa mumble:"ur well come".then angad look at her with appriciating eyes as she was look very beautiful,he said:"kripa!i want to take u out for a date,tommorow!......wat u say??"kripa got nervous by hearing the word"date".angad was looking at her for his answere n also enjoying her nervousness.angad said naughtly:"is that any problem??".but before kripa can say anything,naina drag kripa with herself for introduced her with some frnds of her n this time naina drag angad also with her.

angad n kripa got busy with guests n then with neev,josh n with prachi.after the party when kripa was abt to went in her room after saying good night to every one,angad said:"so tommorow at 8:00 o'clock....get ready".kripa look at naina n said to angad,inocently:"can i take permission frm naina unty".it sound so funny to angad that he cant resist to laugh even in front of her.kripa get embaressed on his act,angad said laughingly:"sure..u can ask her".kripa always took permission frm her parents for every little things n now she consider naina n dilip as her parents so she simply asked naina for a permission of "date" .naina smile on her inosence n on her simplicity n said:"off corse u can go n ,kripa!u dnt need to take permissions...tum or angad bohot jald husband n wife banney wale ho n i think u hav a right to spend much more time with him".kripa smile n went to her room.

thnk u frndz for ur cute comments 😊
Chocolate_luver thumbnail
awww cute part 😳 , lolz kripa is so sweet asking for permission 😆 , nice update continue soon!!! 😊